Resigning from my position at Molecular Nutrition

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The title says it all and I could probably just get away with posting some kind of graph. I don't really know what to say.

It's been almost 2 years since Catherine and Bill first contacted me--that was back in Fall 2005--and looking back causes a strange affect. There are certain visions and certain memorable expectations, and I still have mixed feelings about this. But even from day 1, before I was seriously involved, I had contemplated quitting.

It's important to know that this is entirely my choice based on absolutely one thing: my desire to go somewhere else. This has nothing to do with board scandal, problems with MN, or anything else. Actually, I couldn't have asked for a better, more understanding and caring crew to work with. MN is certainly as close to a perfect employer as anyone could get; I just happen to be an exceedingly difficult employee. Perhaps that is because I never intended to become so involved. But it's hard to resist the company of such genuinely good people, especially when they understand you.

Obviously this isn't an easy choice for me to make, look how long it took me to gather the courage to do it. I care a lot about these people, but as Joseph Campbell said, "Follow your bliss. Find where it is, and don't be afraid to follow it." I guess I'm going to try to do that. I know where it is, I know how to follow, it's the fear part I need to get over.

For the record, I still think X-Factor is the greatest supplement to ever hit the market. In fact, back when I first joined up, it was X-Factor that was the deciding factor. To me, it was incredibly innovative--actually, pure genius--but more importantly, it was effective; the most effective supplement I'd ever used. I expect nothing but the best out of MN in the future... when that new product finally gets released, it will be a HUGE hit, there's just nothing else quite like it.

I could ramble on for a while. I expect most people won't read all that... I probably wouldn't. So, I'll wrap this thing up.

First, I'd like to thank all my reps. It's crazy how you were all basically chosen by chance and somehow we all worked together really well. That's serendipity at its best, if you ask me.

To Bill and Catherine: thank you for all the support you gave me and the endless oppurtunities. I don't know that I deserved it and I feel that I owe you both. Despite all the stress and ups and downs, I'm going to sincerely miss working with you. I hope things take off in a big way very soon for MN.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It sounds like it was a TOUGH decision.

Best of luck with your new place you go to.

CROWLER

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Aeter,

First of all, I would like to thank you for all you've done so far, and bringing MN to where it's at today. You have shared a lot of your knowledge, to the community, me, and all the other reps. You deserve a huge thumbs up and I really wish you will find a place to work that will suit your needs.

Good luck in your future endeavours,

Jjohn

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck on your future path.