new product?

  1. Registered User
    Vipersg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    609
    Answers
    0

    new product?


    Didn't you guys mention something about a new product a bit back? Whats going on with that? J/W

  2. Registered User
    envythahustla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    Didn't you guys mention something about a new product a bit back? Whats going on with that? J/W
    It is still in the works. I'm not sure of an ETR on the product at the moment.
  3. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    We just hit a snag. It's done but release is being delayed.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Vipersg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    609
    Answers
    0


    Gotcha, any "hints" as to what we can look forward to? Think it can be comparable to the usefullness of x-factor? While I wouldn't mind I hope it's something I've never seen before!
  5. Registered User
    envythahustla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123 View Post
    Gotcha, any "hints" as to what we can look forward to? Think it can be comparable to the usefullness of x-factor? While I wouldn't mind I hope it's something I've never seen before!
    There are some ingredients that have never been used before in any type of product, but that's all I can say now.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Answers
    0


    it is a cell volumizer....
    fruit punch flavor.

    thats about all that we have been told so far!
  7. Registered User
    Vipersg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    609
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    it is a cell volumizer....
    fruit punch flavor.

    thats about all that we have been told so far!
    nice... I don't normally respond to most creatines so hopefully there is some hope for me with this product... really looking forward to this as x-factor is easily one of my favorite supplements.
  8. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    You don't need to be a creatine "responder" for this baby to pump you up.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    You don't need to be a creatine "responder" for this baby to pump you up.
    Looking forward to the release of this product guys!

    Workin
  10. Registered User
    envythahustla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Looking forward to the release of this product guys!

    Workin
    Thanks for your interest workin!
  11. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0


    whats the release date on this now?should be round 3-4 weeks now?and unfortunately I have to ask...any chance at another small hint till then?
  12. Registered User
    envythahustla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    whats the release date on this now?should be round 3-4 weeks now?and unfortunately I have to ask...any chance at another small hint till then?
    Probably not until we get closer to the release date.
  13. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Answers
    0


    one of the reps mantioned this will be a good product for a wide variety of athletes..would this be good for someone not really looking for size but mainly for stamina/endurance?i know training styles have a lot to do with what purpose its used for too obviously.
  14. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    Yes, I expect it to enhance all aspects of athleticism no matter what your sport.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  15. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    one of the reps mantioned this will be a good product for a wide variety of athletes..would this be good for someone not really looking for size but mainly for stamina/endurance?i know training styles have a lot to do with what purpose its used for too obviously.
    It's so good that Aeternitatis keeps them all for himself. That's why it's being delayed
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-gel and new products?
    By Jergo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 11:22 AM
  2. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 12:58 PM
  3. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 08:00 AM
  4. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 10:47 PM
  5. EQL releases new Product
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 06:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in