New Molecular Nutrition rep on AM

  1. New Molecular Nutrition rep on AM


    I just wanted to introduce myself to the AM community since I'll be spending a lot more time on here.

    My real name is Quinton, but I prefer Q if folks want to use my real name. I've been lifting for about a year or more now, but I've been a MN rep since December. I'm not real good at the intros and such so I will just leave it at that.


  2. Good to see you, Q....MN is a GREAT company.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Hey dsade how has everything been? I heard you were at the Arnold but I didn't get a chance to meet you.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    Hey dsade how has everything been? I heard you were at the Arnold but I didn't get a chance to meet you.
    The Arnold was fantastic....good times all around. I wish I could have seen you there.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Envy, it was great meeting you this past weekend at the arnold!!!

    Dsade, I must have not been at the AX booth when you stopped by because Jamie said you came by!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Dsade, I must have not been at the AX booth when you stopped by because Jamie said you came by!!!
    I waited until you left.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I waited until you left.

  8. Welcome!

  9. Yo E-bomb! You're finally here. I was about to give you a ticket on the pain train... but now that you're part of the AM family I guess I don't need to pile-drive you into my neighbor's picnic table.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Envy, it was great meeting you this past weekend at the arnold!!!

    Dsade, I must have not been at the AX booth when you stopped by because Jamie said you came by!!!
    You were a cool guy Sublimejeh it was nice talking to you.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks a lot for the welcome Jayhawkk!

  12. Ahh hell who let you in over here? Jay, you're slippin man

    Just kidding welcome to AM Envy

  13. WELCOME over here, envy!

  14. Thanks fellas

  15. Welcome to AM, Q!

  16. Hustla in the House!!! Congrats and welcome man.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  17. Thanks again fellas. Woohooo my name is in green so that means I am special.

  18. Welcome.

    All your supplement are belong to us.

  19. Just easier to track you down now

  20. Quote Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    Thanks again fellas. Woohooo my name is in green so that means I am special.
    Ouhlalah! Glad to see you'll be here more often!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Ouhlalah! Glad to see you'll be here more often!
    I'll be here, too. I was waiting for my green name, didn't want anybody to think I was undercover pimping. Looks like things are sorted out now. Glad to be here.

    I'm not an attention whore like some people, so I'll just use this thread for my grand announcement instead of making another.

  22. Welcome.

  23. waddap eth and gb?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    I just wanted to introduce myself to the AM community since I'll be spending a lot more time on here.

    My real name is Quinton, but I prefer Q if folks want to use my real name. I've been lifting for about a year or more now, but I've been a MN rep since December. I'm not real good at the intros and such so I will just leave it at that.
    Are you stalking me? You're everywhere now...


    Edit: even though you signed up before I did....lol didn't see that

  25. What's up fellas? Nice to see you all around here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formutech Nutrition is looking to add 1-2 more reps on AM
    By Brucega in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Log in
Log in