Most of us know by now that X-factor not only works incredibly well on it's own, but also has huge potential to be stacked with other products. A good example of an extremely powerful stack is X-Factor with an aromatase inhibitor such as ATD or 6-bromodione.
But, X-Factor is also so good at what it does that many stacks are unnecessary and redundant. For example, combining X-factor with sesamin, forskolin, or berberine is most likely unnecessary because X-Factor already does what those other ingredients do. To review:
Arachidonic acid (AA) release controls much of the local shift in physiology that will facilitate growth. Among other things it sensitizes the local tissues to hormones and growth factors, directing growth to them, and not to areas of the body that don't need it. Much of its anabolic effect is mediated by eicosanoids (PGE2/PGF2alpha), however, other products of AA have been implicated in these functions as well. The actions of AA in regards to local muscle repair are very diverse, and include:
- Increasing the density of androgen receptors/local T sensitivity (PG's)
- Upregulating local insulin sensitivity (PGE2)
- Upregulating local NO production, which aids satellite cell activation via increasing levels of Hepatocyte growth factor (PGE2)
- Upregulating local IGF-1 receptor expression (PGF2a)
- Upregulating expression or sensitivity to other growth factors like TNF, FGF, IL's, (various)
- Activation of PPAR and cAMP providing powerful fat loss and total body recomp properties
So, I'm looking for the stacks that people have done or are planning to do. Your most effective and favorite X-Factor stacks! By contributing to this thread you will have the chance to get a free X-factor t-shirt... which, by the way, is a freaking badass shirt and everyone who has gotten one loves it! Please post full protocols. I want to see clear explanations as to why you like the stack, what it did for you or what you expect it to do, and how you think it works. I encourage everyone to be as scientific as they can and don't be afraid to get some new ideas out there.
The best and most thoroughly written stacks will be awarded a T-Shirt. The most creative/innovative stack will also be awarded a T-Shirt. Let's get it on!