Post your favorite, most effective X-Factor stacks... get a free T-Shirt!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Most of us know by now that X-factor not only works incredibly well on it's own, but also has huge potential to be stacked with other products. A good example of an extremely powerful stack is X-Factor with an aromatase inhibitor such as ATD or 6-bromodione.

But, X-Factor is also so good at what it does that many stacks are unnecessary and redundant. For example, combining X-factor with sesamin, forskolin, or berberine is most likely unnecessary because X-Factor already does what those other ingredients do. To review:

Arachidonic acid (AA) release controls much of the local shift in physiology that will facilitate growth. Among other things it sensitizes the local tissues to hormones and growth factors, directing growth to them, and not to areas of the body that don't need it. Much of its anabolic effect is mediated by eicosanoids (PGE2/PGF2alpha), however, other products of AA have been implicated in these functions as well. The actions of AA in regards to local muscle repair are very diverse, and include:

- Increasing the density of androgen receptors/local T sensitivity (PG's)
- Upregulating local insulin sensitivity (PGE2)
- Upregulating local NO production, which aids satellite cell activation via increasing levels of Hepatocyte growth factor (PGE2)
- Upregulating local IGF-1 receptor expression (PGF2a)
- Upregulating expression or sensitivity to other growth factors like TNF, FGF, IL's, (various)
- Activation of PPAR and cAMP providing powerful fat loss and total body recomp properties

So, I'm looking for the stacks that people have done or are planning to do. Your most effective and favorite X-Factor stacks! By contributing to this thread you will have the chance to get a free X-factor t-shirt... which, by the way, is a freaking badass shirt and everyone who has gotten one loves it! Please post full protocols. I want to see clear explanations as to why you like the stack, what it did for you or what you expect it to do, and how you think it works. I encourage everyone to be as scientific as they can and don't be afraid to get some new ideas out there.

The best and most thoroughly written stacks will be awarded a T-Shirt. The most creative/innovative stack will also be awarded a T-Shirt. Let's get it on!

:clean:

envythahustla

Awards
This thread should have some good responses by now. What's going on guys?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor + MassFX. Wow.

Let me get a link with a final review. I am writing it tonight.

Destined4Nothin

Awards
I plan on starting my stack next week.

This is a first time for me, so I will be popping my X-facter cherry on this one.

I plan to run it for the recommended 50 days @ 1000mg, along side USP's Anabolic Pump.

For the last 30 days I will introduce Cissus into my supplementation.
My diet will be just above maintenance, and the extra calories will consist of complex carbs for the anabolic pump.

Can't wait, im exicited to start it up!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered my first cycle of XF. Any suggestions for stacking? Or should I just run it solo to see how it affects me? I am just finishing the ALRI Evo stack, just hopin the final product would be released soon! Also want to try E-Bol, can this be stacked with XF?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor
MFX
Anabolic Pump
Low Dose AI of one's choosing.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then I should probably wait for the recommended 4 weeks between cycles? Figure going from BAM to Mass FX should need some time.

Thanks, and I do love sarcasm . . . . wait I live for sarcasm!:whip:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
got one bottle of JW and BAM to finish then its 8 weeks of XF + AP. Can't wait to get into it!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
started @ 173 January 8, 2007.

PP 20mg first week
PP 30mg 3rd through 5th week
PP 20mg and Havoc 20mg 6th week
Havoc 30 mg 7th week
Havoc 40mg 8th week

XFactor (60 days @ 1250mg) started 30 days before post cycle therapy.

PCT includes clomid/nolva MassFX, Hyperdrol and Retain!

STILL GAINING into my 2nd week of PCT.....

I love it! Currently 190!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about XF + formestane (4OHA) + Activate?

-XF increases IGF receptor sensitivity.
-XF increases AR density & sensitivity to Test
-4OHA has been shown to increase IGF levels up to 27% (1)
-4OHA and metabolites are not only strong aromatase inhibitors, but weak 5a reductase inhibitors (2)
-4OHA and metabolites bind to AR's (which XF densifies) (2)
-Ligans found in Activate have a high affinity for binding to SHBG (3) (4)

Stack Synergy: 4OHA + Activate will significantly increase IGF & Free test levels (by preventing binding to shbg, 5a Reductase and aromatase), while XF will sensitize receptors of these hormones. Remember, if there's no where for these hormones to react, they're not doing you any good.

Protocol:
1g-1.25g XF (4-5 softgels) ED
1.2g Activate (4 caps) ED
0.1g-0.125g Formestane (dissolved in Penetrate) every 12 hours
I'd say about 6 weeks should promote some nice, dry gains.

(1) Entrez PubMed
(2)Entrez PubMed
(3)Entrez PubMed
(4) Entrez PubMed

I've done 4OHA + Activate with some success in the past. Haven't tried with XF, but with the literature Aeternitatis posted up top, XF would be the icing on the cake.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I know this is extremely expensive and a little on the side of overkill, but if you've got a special event (beach, vacation, etc..), this is perfect for a good 5 week stack to tighten you up and keep the strength coming as well.

MassFx
Xfactor
Anabolic Pump
Thyrotabs
DCP

I think thats about the best nonhormonal recomp/cutter you can get. Ive tried all kinds of different combos and this ones off the charts. Youll get stronger, lose fat, possibly gain a couple lean lbs, sweat like crazy the entire time, and have a lot more endurance as well.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you actually did that stack?
what were your doses? i am INTERESTED!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Heres my layout:

Mass Fx: 1st week 2 per day, 2nd-7 (4 perday)
Xfactor: 4 per day
AP: 2-4 a day (low carb on off days, medium on w/o days)
Thryro: recomended dosages for weeks 3-7
DCP: 6 per day (Any higher and I got cramps bad) I tried potassium, xtra water, taurine, but finally stayed at 6)

envythahustla

Awards
About time this thread got some love. :dance:

envythahustla

Awards
I just ordered my first cycle of XF. Any suggestions for stacking? Or should I just run it solo to see how it affects me? I am just finishing the ALRI Evo stack, just hopin the final product would be released soon! Also want to try E-Bol, can this be stacked with XF?
For your first cycle I would run X-Factor by itself.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Heres my best RECOMP X-FACTOR stack in more detail:

Mass Fx
Dosing: Week 1: 2caps, Weeks 2-7 4caps
Reason: The king of nonhormonal test boosters. It boosts test, so you get strength, libido, agression plus much more.

Xfactor
Dosing: Weeks1-7(49days): 4 caps (2 preworkout)
Reason: Amplifies DOMS. Increases strength and pumps and is about the best Recomp product around.

Anabolic Pump
Dosing: 2-4 a day (low carb on off days, medium on w/o days)
Reason: Increases pumps all day, nutrient repartitioning. It basically allows you to eat more carbs and gain less fat than you normally would.

Thyrotabs
Dosages: per label ( I believe 3 per day)
Reason: I use it almost everytime Im cutting or recomping due to the leaning effects. I normally see a great increase in vascularity and a tightening of the waist.

Damage Control Protocol (DCP)
Dosing: 6 per day
Reason: It gives you great fatloss and much greater stamina which results in better cardio sessions which are vital on a recomp. DCP alone can give you an amazing cut, but throw it in this mix and you've got the perfect fat shredding recomp combo.

Overall Results
Duration: 7 weeks
Measurements: lost about .5inches in waist and got much firmer in that area as well.
Strength: All lifts were maintained and 2 went up about 20lbs on maxlifts.
Weight Gain/Loss: I was recomping so I actually dropped by bodyfat to 8.3(1.8% reduction) with only 6 pounds lost.
Appearance: By far the most noticeable of all effects. Vascularity was much improved with veins much more visible and my body just seemed pumped 24hrs a day.
Effects: -A little cramping from the DCP(melting pt always did this to me).
-Increased soreness(Expected and a good side)
-No headaches or bp issues.
-MUCH, MUCH more sweating (again, good side)
-Libido was through the freakin roof.
-Pumps wer almost painful, but I loved em.
-Agression was way up for workouts, but I actually was in a much better mood throughout.

Yes I will do it again(probably before my beach vacation). I will limit myself to twice per year on this stack to give my adrenals and bank account a rest, but it was definately money well spent. :woohoo:

envythahustla

Awards

Mass Fx
Dosing: Week 1: 2caps, Weeks 2-7 4caps
Reason: The king of nonhormonal test boosters. It boosts test, so you get strength, libido, agression plus much more.

Xfactor
Dosing: Weeks1-7(49days): 4 caps (2 preworkout)
Reason: Amplifies DOMS. Increases strength and pumps and is about the best Recomp product around.

Anabolic Pump
Dosing: 2-4 a day (low carb on off days, medium on w/o days)
Reason: Increases pumps all day, nutrient repartitioning. It basically allows you to eat more carbs and gain less fat than you normally would.

Thyrotabs
Dosages: per label ( I believe 3 per day)
Reason: I use it almost everytime Im cutting or recomping due to the leaning effects. I normally see a great increase in vascularity and a tightening of the waist.

Damage Control Protocol (DCP)
Dosing: 6 per day
Reason: It gives you great fatloss and much greater stamina which results in better cardio sessions which are vital on a recomp. DCP alone can give you an amazing cut, but throw it in this mix and you've got the perfect fat shredding recomp combo.

Overall Results
Duration: 7 weeks
Measurements: lost about .5inches in waist and got much firmer in that area as well.
Strength: All lifts were maintained and 2 went up about 20lbs on maxlifts.
Weight Gain/Loss: I was recomping so I actually dropped by bodyfat to 8.3(1.8% reduction) with only 6 pounds lost.
Appearance: By far the most noticeable of all effects. Vascularity was much improved with veins much more visible and my body just seemed pumped 24hrs a day.
Effects: -A little cramping from the DCP(melting pt always did this to me).
-Increased soreness(Expected and a good side)
-No headaches or bp issues.
-MUCH, MUCH more sweating (again, good side)
-Libido was through the freakin roof.
-Pumps wer almost painful, but I loved em.
-Agression was way up for workouts, but I actually was in a much better mood throughout.

Yes I will do it again(probably before my beach vacation). I will limit myself to twice per year on this stack to give my adrenals and bank account a rest, but it was definately money well spent. :woohoo:
Holy sh!t that's some detail right there. :woohoo:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

:clap2:
Very nice! You get a shirt. PM me your addy and size.

See people, THIS is what I'm talkin' about. This is the detail I'm looking for. :hammer:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
C'mon guys! Free sick ass t-shirt for a good stack idea!

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I plan on running X-Factor, E-Bol, Restore, and SyntheSIZE fairly soon :food:

*edit* Did not include AP/DCP, as I consider those staples now :D