Timing of X-Factor

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
What is the best timing for taking XF. I have 2 bottles on the way and thinking about going 1250mg/day, and maybe adding a third bottle on after seeing that would give optimal results. But just wondering whether to take with food(fats may be best??). Also what would be a good dosing protocol. If you have taken XF before please share your dosing schedule, along with a rep's recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I find that timing doesn't really matter. Just take it in somewhat divided doses with food.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it necessary to take some time between my cycles? I am currently using the ALRI Evo stack (BAM, JW, Restore). Should I take a couple of weeks off before starting my XF cycle?

envythahustla

Awards
Is it necessary to take some time between my cycles? I am currently using the ALRI Evo stack (BAM, JW, Restore). Should I take a couple of weeks off before starting my XF cycle?
I would take at least 4 weeks off before starting a cycle of X-Factor.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would take at least 4 weeks off before starting a cycle of X-Factor.
I would as well say take a little break, but if you decide to do it right away, I don't think there would be any problems.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for tha advice! Gained some muscle while on the evo stack, about 5-6 lbs. Hopin to lose some bf before summer, I am sure the XF will help. I also start playing soccer this month so cardio training and endurance training will increase, hopefully I will keep my muscle.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thanks for tha advice! Gained some muscle while on the evo stack, about 5-6 lbs. Hopin to lose some bf before summer, I am sure the XF will help. I also start playing soccer this month so cardio training and endurance training will increase, hopefully I will keep my muscle.
You should love it man. XF will help you keep your mass, it might even give you some more! Keep us updated man!

envythahustla

Awards
I would as well say take a little break, but if you decide to do it right away, I don't think there would be any problems.
The reason why I say take a little break is because after the Evo stack your test levels won't be restored right away. It may take a few weeks to have your body produce endogenous test again since the cycle. That short break just ensures that you will see gains and not compromise them due to lowered test levels.