X-Factor & MP Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 28

Weekly measurements:

Weight: 162.5 lbs + 10 lbs (down 1.5 lbs from last week)
    Waist: 29.125" +1.125 (down .125" from last week)
    Body fat: 6.03%
    Abdomen - 8mm (down 2mm from last week)
    Suprailiac - 5mm (down 1mm from last week)
    Thigh - 6mm no change
    Chest - 3mm no change
    Tricep - 3mm no change
    Midaxillary - 3mm no change
    Subscapular - 6mm no change
    Measurements:
    R. Arm - 14.5" (down 1/8" from last week)
    R. Thigh - 21.00" no change from last week
    Chest - 43.25" (down 0.25" from last week)

Comments:

Waist, weight, etc. are all down from last week when I was on vacation. While I ate well during vacation (always ate out), it is tough to avoid the sodium commonly found in restaurant food and as a result, the weight and waist gains made during the vacation were mainly attributable to holding water. This is the week that I should begin really gaining weight and strength. I will continue to focus on the diet and brief but intense training. I would like to be 164 - 165 by next Friday which will mark the halfway point of this 67 day cycle.

2. Day 29

Yesterday I worked Back & Biceps: deads, cable rows, pull-ups and curls. Minor strength gains experienced but I really expected greater increases after 4 weeks. This morning my lower back & hamstrings are sore so the DOMs sides are there. Pumps are decent and the weight and size increases are fairly apparent but the strength gains or lack of gains is somewhat disappointing.

Today is chest shoulders and triceps with chest (bench press) one of the better/consistent strength indicators for me.

I performed a 25 minute pre-fasted cardio session this morning. I will back off to 4 sessions per week as I try to put on 4-5 pounds over the next five weeks. I'm also going to continue with MP which will run out on day 60 of my 67 day X-factor cycle. So over the last 7 days of my cycle, I should experience some water reduction that everyone associates with MP usage. I'm a little skeptical of this but time will tell. I will most likely take daily caliper and waist measurements from day 55 - 60 and then continue through day 67 to see if this "MP water effect" is real.
    •   

3. Day 30

I woke this morning later than usual and very sore. I did a split session yesterday (Chest & Abs morning and Shoulders & Triceps evening). I also took 6 doses yesterday: 1 w/breakfast, 2 before morning workout, 2 before evening workout and 1 w/last meal. I am glad for this morning's DOMs. I also look a little fuller this morning. Off for morning pre-fasted cardio. Today is an offday where I am going to concentrate on good protein sources, low to meduim carbs and healthy fats. I'm also going to try and sneak in a nap this afternoon. I took one after yesterday's post workout shake and it was wonderful.

4. Any updates?? Hope everything is still goin well.

5. Any updates JTT? I started XF 1250mg/day with TTA and had to nix the TTA after one week due to the extremely painful DOMS which I have never had before, and I have taken TTA at doses of 6grams/day. Also, did you notice a higher frequency of headaches and fatique?

6. Quote Originally Posted by THE GREATEST
    Any updates JTT? I started XF 1250mg/day with TTA and had to nix the TTA after one week due to the extremely painful DOMS which I have never had before, and I have taken TTA at doses of 6grams/day. Also, did you notice a higher frequency of headaches and fatique?
    Hey, I am on Melting Point right now. Just some info for the DOMS/cramps, buy some Potassium, Magnesium and Taurine. I have NOW Magnesium & Potassium Aspartate, I take with every serving and I have NOW Potassium Gluconate for every meal that I do not take Melting Point. Cramps have gone away completly, as long as I am hydrated. Just a tip for ya.

How long are you going at 1250 for?? I just ordered 3 bottles and am thinking about doin the 60 days, thank god for college loans.

7. Could only afford the 40 day cycle. Depending on my results, I might try the 60 day cycle next time.

8. Sorry guys, I've been distracted lately. I stopped X-Factor after day 34. I didn't notice much the last 7 days. I was kind of disappointed as I have gained more muscle in the past after cutting cycles just using creatine and hard work. The lack of strength gains was most disappointing.

Final stats:

Weight: 164.5 lbs + 12 lbs ( I estimate the gain as follows: 7lbs water weight, 3lbs fat gain, 2lbs lean mass gain)
    Waist: 29.50" +1.50"
    Body fat: 7.0% +1.5%
    Abdomen - 11mm + 5mm
    Suprailiac - 7mm + 3mm
    Thigh - 6mm no change
    Chest - 3mm no change
    Tricep - 3mm no change
    Midaxillary - 3mm no change
    Subscapular - 7mm + 1mm
    Measurements:
    R. Arm - 14.625" + 3/8 "
    R. Thigh - 21.0" + 1/4 "
    Chest - 43.25" + 1 1/2"

In hindsight, I should have waited 60 days after my cutting cycle to get back to a normal diet and training routine before I started X-Factor. Starting X-Factor immediately after the "long" cut did not provide me objective data in which to form a definitive opinion.

Would I purchase X-Factor again? I still have one unopened bottle and 1/3 of another so I have enough for another cycle. I'll probably use it in a cutting cycle early next year. For now, I will hold off answering the purchase again question...although I'm leaning to no.

I started H-drol a few days after I stopped X-Factor and I'm starting my 4th week. What a difference: better focus during workouts, better pumps, excellent strength gains but the real difference is what I see in the mirror - I'm getting bigger while my stomach looks leaner.

weight 172 lbs
    waist 30.375"
    R. arm 15.5"
    R. thigh 21.75"
    Chest 44.5"

9. The best results from this product are realized through the second bottle... you need to run it for a full 50 days to realize its effects. It takes time for the AA to build up in your system enough to start to see lean muscle mass and strength increases. My advice would be to follow through the whole cycle next time.

10. Quote Originally Posted by swoody
    The best results from this product are realized through the second bottle... you need to run it for a full 50 days to realize its effects. It takes time for the AA to build up in your system enough to start to see lean muscle mass and strength increases. My advice would be to follow through the whole cycle next time.
    I also noticed that the last 3 weeks are the ones where the majority of the gains appear...

Good luck with your next cycle sir. Let us know how it goes
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 09:02 PM
  2. (RPM+Drive)*X-Factor=Pmillz Sponsored Log.
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:48 AM
  3. Smeton's X-factore/Lean Xtreme log(sponsered)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:32 PM
  4. Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:14 PM