Halodrol Liquigels - Gaspari and Molecular Nutrition

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari Nutrition's upcoming product (Halodrol Liquigels) will include arachidonic acid in its ingredient profile.

Gaspari Includes X-Factor™ Ingredient in Upcoming Product.

July 27, 2006: Jupiter, FL.
Gaspari Nutrition has signed a licensing agreement that will allow them to add the key anabolic ingredient in Molecular Nutrition’s X-Factor to an upcoming product. X-Factor was recently the subject of a clinical investigation at Baylor University, and demonstrated strong trends of improvement in bench press strength, peak anaerobic power, average anaerobic power, and anaerobic endurance. Molecular Nutrition is pleased to announce the inclusion of this ingredient in an upcoming Gaspari Nutrition product, a company with a history of dynamic research and efficacious sports supplements. “This license agreement further reinforces the strength and validity of Molecular Nutrition’s founder William Llewellyn’s work in the field of non-hormonal anabolic substances”, said Catherine Moe, Chief Operating Officer of Molecular Nutrition. “Additionally, this deal is a clear win for consumers, as they will now have a choice of products in the marketplace that contain this key patented anabolic nutrient.“ Gaspari Nutrition is currently keeping the exact details of the project under wraps, but expects to see its release sometime in 2006.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can you say what else will be in it?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
great idea, hopefully it will workout great and i for one will buy it if it does except i have one problem. kinda aggrivates me because its smart yet stupid. halodrol liquid gels? heres my problem:

“This license agreement further reinforces the strength and validity of Molecular Nutrition’s founder William Llewellyn’s work in the field of non-hormonal anabolic substances”
if your so patient about non-hormonal supplements, why contribute to one that used to be hormonal.

"this deal is a clear win for consumers" a win for consumers who know that x-factor and this new liquidgel are both AA products yes, for people not so tuned into supplements they will think this is an anabolic steroids/PH supplement like the old halodrol.

my only problem is the name. naming it after a PH/anabolic steroids - whatever you wanna call it - and it not being one is misleading and wrong in my opinion. i highly doubt it will live up to the name halodrol, but please prove me wrong with its gains if you dare :) try to do something like AX's did with hyperdrol and superdrol, but using the name of a once-PH and the word liquidgel at the end and it not being one isnt cool.

on the other hand: you will have people who will buy it thinking it is the old halodrol w/ a new delivery system, not make the same gains as they once did, and be like wtf? both molecular and gaspari are highly reputable companies, dont start lowering standards now. change the name!

btw, if this is the old halodrol with a few new ingredients added to help increase gains then sweet - disregard all above info. ;) but if it doesnt contain an AAS/PH, which to my understanding alot of big companies stopped producing after the FDA began to get involved more, then i still mean the above.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari Nutrition's upcoming product (Halodrol Liquigels) will include arachidonic acid in its ingredient profile.

Read more here: MOLECULAR NUTRITION - X-FACTOR

Soooo... what do you guys think of them apples?
Well, this will definetly generate a lot of questions. Hormonal? PCT needed? Halodrol will be a name remembered as a hormonal supp. But if it's not hormonal, I will pray to be a tester on this as I am a big fan of AA ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That does seem like a questionable marketing scheme to call the product halodrol. Would it be that hard to just come up with a new name for this product?

I would be shocked if the ad copy for "new" halodrol doesn't make claims of steroid gains without the side effects, etc. etc. It just sounds like an attempt to cash in on a successful product name with one that is completely unrelated.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Hehe...Halodrol reborn? I don't think so. I don't really think Gaspari would try and create another product using Halo + AA in it. However, if it is such a product it would definitely be interesting wouldn't it?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hehe...Halodrol reborn? I don't think so. I don't really think Gaspari would try and create another product using Halo + AA in it. However, if it is such a product it would definitely be interesting wouldn't it?
If they call it Halo, there must be a reason behind it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when it will be released? Can I buy my AA now or should I wait ?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
BK posted this "H-50 is no longer made nor sold by Gaspari and whatever is left for sale on the market is whatever stock stores had. H-50 is being replaced by a new product very soon which is really exciting!!! ;)

BK"
I am guessin if BK is involved and says it is exciting it will prob be hormonal. Hopefully..

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Island supplements also posted that they were not going to be selling mega h by GL because they were getting in another halo product that contains something else in it besides halo. I do believe that we could have it right AA plus halo..

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I was wrong. Here is what BK has to say about it #1 non steroidal, #2 AI, #3 shgb modulators, #4 synthetic ecdysterones etc.. actually looks like a decent product but you are right they are monopolising off of the name.. Here is what BK posted
" want to really thank Bill for going WAY beyond what he was contracted to do and for his help - not just on the AA side of this one-of-a-kind product - but on the non-AA side as well. Bill let me bounce a lot of ideas off him and helped me to stay very focused and keep on track. Aside from the AA patent issue, I could not have done this without him as he 'double checked' all my numbers and math He was a pleasure to work with and we co-authored a very informative 'Chemical Corner' about the product together - Bill took the AA aspect, presented very solid, objective fact in an easy to understand and cool way. I took the non-AA side of things. His wife, Catherine, was also amazing with regards to the operational and logistical issues to get this thing off the ground. What a team! I owe them a magnum of Dom Perignon (inside bet!).

This will be the best non-steroidal product you are likely to see in the next 5 years and we predict much success for the product. Preliminary data is exemplary.

No, it will not be cheap. But it will, IMHO, be significantly better than the other products resembling it, not just because it contains AA, which alone makes it better, but because it contains a better, non-ATD/3-OHAT new AI that is DSHEA compliant (the entire formula is DSHEA compliant, this one will be in the chain stores, we know this already), ultra pure, synthetic ecdysterones, SHBG modulators (no extracts, we paid for have the PURE POTENT compounds made from scratch!) as well as a few other surprises.

I can't give the entire thing away! We have to have a little surprise twist to this, right?

It's going to be called 'Halodrol Liquigels' and it will be in a liquigel, blister packed and in a H-50 like box.

The best thing from our perspective is that Bill has the patent on AA awarded and I have a pending on the AI so there is NO WAY anyone else is ever going to legally be able to knock off this product ever.

BTW...Bill is getting 3 cases of 12 per sent to him to test out as soon as it's all done.

Olympia is the launch - the cat is out of the bag.

I might also add, you can stack this with X-Factor too for an even more intense result.

Bill, Catherine - thanks so much for believing in the collaborative project.

Thanks everyone,

BK

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
im glad im not the only one who read this and sounded interested, yet like wtf? at the same time. maybe this is a sign from the public - change the name.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
im glad im not the only one who read this and sounded interested, yet like wtf? at the same time. maybe this is a sign from the public - change the name.
Haha. Maybe not a bad idea after all..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Island supplements also posted that they were not going to be selling mega h by GL because they were getting in another halo product that contains something else in it besides halo. I do believe that we could have it right AA plus halo..

Good detective work...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmmm, sounds like the three products that ALRI has just released (Jungle Warfare, Restore, and Alpha Drive - licensed to Bioscience Technologies).....combining an AI, a SHBG blocker, and then other goodies (in this case AA).

These type of combo products seem to be getting good reviews so this one may be good as well.

rockstar6181

Awards
Just a little note, one of the quotes says it can be stacked with x-factor for a more intense supp. Is this product going to have same amount of AA that X-factor has in it?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Just a little note, one of the quotes says it can be stacked with x-factor for a more intense supp. Is this product going to have same amount of AA that X-factor has in it?
The only one that knows (BK) can't say because he has a NDA with them that he will not disclose their propietary chems/blend. That is a good observation, if there was enough to count you wouldn't think that it would need to be stacked to achieve good results; most likely we will never know beings it will say proietary blend 5000mg and then list all of the chems in it so we will have to try to guess how much of each thing is in it(I hate that).

rockstar6181

Awards
Yeah I have to admit I am a little dissapointed, when I first heard about this product I thought it could be a 1 stop shop for a AA product equal to x-factor with some test boosters thrown in. I think il stick to x-factor unless reports filter through later in year that this product is more impressive.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It does look pretty impressive as they aren't extracts, but pure synthetic compounds!

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
It does look pretty impressive as they aren't extracts, but pure synthetic compounds!
That is mostly marketing hype, a chemical is a chemical no matter how they get it. For instance herbal ephedra with 25mg ephedrine or synthetic ephedrine 25 mg, they are both the same thing with a chemical formula of:
1R,2S)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropan-1-ol yet you will have a bunch of people say that the synthetic is better then the herbal and there is no way that that can be correct beings they are the exact same compound. 1R,2S)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropan-1-ol IS 1R,2S)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropan-1-ol no matter if they make it or purify it(extract it).

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That is mostly marketing hype, a chemical is a chemical no matter how they get it. For instance herbal ephedra with 25mg ephedrine or synthetic ephedrine 25 mg, they are both the same thing with a chemical formula of:
1R,2S)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropan-1-ol yet you will have a bunch of people say that the synthetic is better then the herbal and there is no way that that can be correct beings they are the exact same compound. 1R,2S)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropan-1-ol IS 1R,2S)-2-methylamino-1-phenylpropan-1-ol no matter if they make it or purify it(extract it).
Well, you might be right but I think that they can put even more mike ecdy. You will be sure that it will be the real deal, and no more arguing about what extract contains more.. I think that for Ecdy, it's a good thing, as 300 mg of scifit ecdy = 1 mg of thermolife's version... Yes I tried both.