using X-factor for longer than 50 days

rockstar6181

Awards
Has anyone tried this? and also is it something the reserchers of X-factor have thought about? If somebody was going to run it longer than 50 days then how long do you think it could be run for? Also what about saftey etc

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I haven't, and I don't think it could be a good idea, and the
risks of blood clotting could be increased a lot..

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this? and also is it something the reserchers of X-factor have thought about? If somebody was going to run it longer than 50 days then how long do you think it could be run for? Also what about saftey etc
I've done it. I did close to a 100 day cycle. I didn't notice any adverse effects. Still, I can't recommend you go against label guidelines.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I should say that there is a survivor for the 100 day cycle? 4 bottles right? How did it went?

rockstar6181

Awards
yeah Id be interested to know how it went in terms of gains too? please update us

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go for it. Stick to the recommendations bro.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is it that can increase clotting ??

What are the other potential negative impacts of longer cycles. of XF??

I actually dont start to feel XF at recommended dose until around the 40th day or so.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
yeah Id be interested to know how it went in terms of gains too? please update us
Honestly, it went good. Just imagine your average XF cycle, just twice as long. :D
Gains were well worth the cost, and actually cost isn't bad considering it's $200 that'll take care of all your supplementation for almost 1/3 of the year.