Planning something...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I am a real fan of the product...God, I am the only one starting threads here..lol I am already planning my next stack, in 40 days from now... So I was thinking about the following:

Symmetry X
Cissus mega dose
X-Factor 4 a day this time
Purple Wraath
Multi
AMP pre-workout

I guess I will need 2 Symmetry(42 days length), 5 cissus, 2 X-F with 1 of the rest listed. I am hoping to have some feedback on this and I also do not want to affect the AA's benefits if I include those. So what does it look like?

Peace!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Planing something...

What's the cissus mega dose?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

12 caps a day is the mega dose.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

will you be taking anything else during this cycle like creatine/whey/bcaa complex etc so on and so on?

Not that it really matters but I see more and more people putting 50 pills a day in their mouths and I don't think it is really needed.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Save your money for college :) :woohoo:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just as an added thought but maybe look at taking only one product at a time so you can actually test individual benefits/gains. Some are very synergistic but dumping 7 compounds into your system is just too much, in my opinion, at your age and level of experience.(I'm not knocking your appearance)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

why isnt creatine included? are you overlooking it or is it already a staple and just not mentioned? i found clout to have great synergy with x factor. i think the magnesium causes this but not entirely sure.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Well, to respond to all of those, no I will not take creatine, just because I don't like the water retention it gives me. I look almost instantly bigger, but blurred definition is really not what I prefer. Even with CEE. Yes I will have Purple wraath is a BCAA drink, multi, AMP as well as whey are already a staple in my diet. The real thing that will change will be only the symmetry, cissus, and XF. I have tried XF on it's own already, but felt that cissus MD is not enough on it's own. I received a free symmetry, I will buy another one just to complete the stack. So the only diff. I will be able to compare the XF + ecdy, to the XF + Cissus + Symmetry. Am I making sense?

And FitnFirm.. I am starting my 2nd year in networking technologist, and I make a very good salary this summer. Got 2 jobs, and college is paid, as well as my car ;)

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like a great stack, hope you log it, will be watching it, I was thinking along kind of those lines, like a X-Factor, Jungle Warfare stack at the end of Aug when I finish my cut...

Wondering on that kind of stack if you could take less x-factor every day and still see good results from the stack?

Good Luck with it, looking forward to seeing your results.

Jim

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

I love XF, and will use it as long as I can have money to buy it. I have to respect the 50 days off to be safe :)

Any more thoughts on the stack?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

Well, to respond to all of those, no I will not take creatine, just because I don't like the water retention it gives me. I look almost instantly bigger, but blurred definition is really not what I prefer. Even with CEE.
well according to phosphate bond, who is an AA mastermind, it is stupid not to include creatine with x factor. heres a quote from him on bb.com:

"Arachidonic acid is likely involved with insulin secretion at the level of the pancrease as well as muscle insulin sensitivity simultaneously. Therefore this becomes an ideal situation to stack the two together since creatine uses insulin for transport."

its not like the water retention wont go away. this will produce a better end result and thats what im more interested in. i strongly suggest you reconsider creatine.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established

I thought Cissus and XF was a no-no.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

I am not sure, maybe because of anti inflamatories??

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

Okay, I am a real fan of the product...God, I am the only one starting threads here..lol I am already planning my next stack, in 40 days from now... So I was thinking about the following:

Symmetry X
Cissus mega dose
X-Factor 4 a day this time
Purple Wraath
Multi
AMP pre-workout

I guess I will need 2 Symmetry(42 days length), 5 cissus, 2 X-F with 1 of the rest listed. I am hoping to have some feedback on this and I also do not want to affect the AA's benefits if I include those. So what does it look like?

Peace!
Unfortunately, I still can't confirm whether or not Cissus is okay to take with X-factor. At a normal dose of Cissus, I would say yes, it is most likely fine. But things can change when mega-dosing.

This is essentially uncharted territory.

If you're concerned, just drop the X-factor outta this stack... I know that the Symmetry adn Cissus Rx alone will be crazy effective.

You can save the XF for an ActivaTe/Rebound Reloaded stack.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
My objective was to do a new XF stack, because I am doing XF every 50 days on/off, and in between, I try other things. I love XF, so I guess I could just get the Cissus out of it?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone could help me with this? Any other suggestions would be very appreciated ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ok, well I have read a little, and saw a couple of symmetry and cissus megadose log. I will have 3 cissus and 2 symmetry. I think I still have a few weeks that I have to wait before starting another XF cycle, so I will just squeeze this one in, and BAM! Right away, I will start XF. Haha. Thanks for the input guys :)