1-Test Estergels Expiration of 10/05?

MacMan

Awards
I still have three bottles of these and am considering using them as part of cycle beginning in September of this year. I am planning on stacking the 1-Test with 4AD trans. I will likely continue the 1-Test/4AD while adding pherplex around week 3.

I really have two questions. First, the bottles of 1-Test have been stored inside a closet. I did not freeze or refrigerate them. How much would the potency of the capsules be affected since the proposed cycle will be almost a year past the expiration date?

Second, I have several different possible options to stack with the 1-Test/4AD and am not certain that pherplex is a good option. So, any advice on stacking with the newer designer products would be appreciated.

I'm going for a lean bulk.

cmoe

Board Sponsor
Awards
I still have three bottles of these and am considering using them as part of cycle beginning in September of this year. I am planning on stacking the 1-Test with 4AD trans. I will likely continue the 1-Test/4AD while adding pherplex around week 3.

I really have two questions. First, the bottles of 1-Test have been stored inside a closet. I did not freeze or refrigerate them. How much would the potency of the capsules be affected since the proposed cycle will be almost a year past the expiration date?

Second, I have several different possible options to stack with the 1-Test/4AD and am not certain that pherplex is a good option. So, any advice on stacking with the newer designer products would be appreciated.

I'm going for a lean bulk.
If stored in a cool, dry place, the potency should be pretty close to original levels.

IMHO, a stack with 1-Test and 4/AD should yield excellent results. 3 compounds...might reach the point of diminishing returns stacking all of them together. Good luck with your cycle!--CM

molecularnutrition.net
bodyofscience.com