X-Factor stacks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I had a question about the stacks possible with this product that could not cause any harm to it's effects.

Jungle Warfare?
Cissus rx?
6-oxo?
Rebound reloaded?
Symmetry-x?
Hyperdrol?

I did it with ecdy, and had great results. Did you guys experienced good/bad things by stacking the product with other anabolics? What were the sides? Discuss!!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I can say from experience that X-Factor with ActivaTe, Symmetry, and/or PowerFULL are all good stacks. Adding creatine and BCAA is also an extremely smart choice as the accelerated rate of training caused by XF will be better fueled with BCAA and creatine.

Also, I have a feeling that X-Factor with Melting Point will turn out to be one of if not the most potent non-stim fat burning/total recomp stack ever. I'm experimenting with it right now.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
can i get x factor to canada, i cant see why not, but a heads up would help. thanks in advance.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I can say from experience that X-Factor with ActivaTe, Symmetry, and/or PowerFULL are all good stacks. Adding creatine and BCAA is also an extremely smart choice as the accelerated rate of training caused by XF will be better fueled with BCAA and creatine.

Also, I have a feeling that X-Factor with Melting Point will turn out to be one of if not the most potent non-stim fat burning/total recomp stack ever. I'm experimenting with it right now.
The logs for the NHA Stack + X-Factor and ActivaTe + X-Factor were great. I just finished an extreme cutting phase with XF, Activate and Reloaded and it worked brilliantly. Will be using XF again in the very near future.

I actually started using XF and melting point but had to finish after 2 weeks due to what manifested as a stomach bug/infection. I DID lose weight quick though. I crapped out what felt like a kidney and 5 metres of my small intestine.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The logs for the NHA Stack + X-Factor and ActivaTe + X-Factor were great. I just finished an extreme cutting phase with XF, Activate and Reloaded and it worked brilliantly. Will be using XF again in the very near future.

I actually started using XF and melting point but had to finish after 2 weeks due to what manifested as a stomach bug/infection. I DID lose weight quick though. I crapped out what felt like a kidney and 5 metres of my small intestine.

I'm about half way through my run of activate, Reloaded, and X-factor. This is the first time I've added X-factor to the mix, but have tried activate with reloaded before. It definitely seems to be an impressive combination for a lean bulk/ recomp program. I've got another month to go, so hopefully things will continue on the same path. The new NHA stack was great by itself, but I'm enjoying the apparent synergy of the added X-factor.

TSC

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting. You will see x-factor kicking in pretty hard soon ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Do you know if Cissus could be good with it?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to stack it with:

high dose anagen
BCAAs

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
How about this stack for a major recomp cycle?

Xfactor
Powerfull
Junglewarfare
megadosed Excell
Nutrabolics CEO
Melting Point
Ecotropin

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established

Xfactor
Powerfull
Junglewarfare
megadosed Excell
Nutrabolics CEO
Melting Point
Ecotropin
take my advice and do em in smaller chunks so you can see how they effect you.

Some examples:
1) X factor + anagen
2) Powerfull + Jungle Warfare
3) JW + Designer Activate + ALRI Restore
4) activate + restore + pfull

I think bcaas can be added anywhere, same with creatine if you so wish....

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Ill probably go with xfactor +

JW + Designer Activate + ALRI Restore

with Creatine and BCAAS

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

Xfactor
Powerfull
Junglewarfare
megadosed Excell
Nutrabolics CEO
Melting Point
Ecotropin
All you need is X-Factor and Melting Point. Together, these two are incredible for major recomp. But certain supports can be added.

The Excell would definitely be a good addition though for added energy/endurance and muscle sparing. Also, adding PowerFULL will step the anabolism up a notch.

So, if it were me, I'd go like this:

X-Factor: full dose
Excell: 3 servings per day centered around cardio/weights
Melting Point: full dose
PowerFULL: 6 caps per day
Creatine mono: 5 grams per day

Run that whole stack for 50 days and you'll be :bb:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan. Ill start a log tomorrow if anybody is interested. I cant promise too many details with my schedule the way it is, but Ill update when i can

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan. Ill start a log tomorrow if anybody is interested. I cant promise too many details with my schedule the way it is, but Ill update when i can
I'm interested in that log. I don't think anyone other than myself has run X-Factor with Melting Point... and I have a feeling that is going to be the next Ultra-Mega stack for body recomp.

If you do a log I'll send you an X-factor T-shirt. :D

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ill start tomorrow with measurements and diet listed

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in that log. I don't think anyone other than myself has run X-Factor with Melting Point... and I have a feeling that is going to be the next Ultra-Mega stack for body recomp.

Can I get one too? I did a wonderful ecdy and XF mega dose log!! :study: haha

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Can you give an update on your own x-factor/MP stack and how is it going.
How exactly does x-factor work so well with MP. X-factor does seem to have a nice effect on fat loss at least in the mirror. I'm on day 5 of a JW/Restore/X-factor.

Would preloading x-factor help a cycle of Superdrol lets say.
For somebody who would not want to run both at the same time(due to joint soreness and chlosterol effects from both)
Say 50 day x-factor cycle followed immediately by a short cycle of superdrol.

I read some post on another board where a person was going to use fish oil only on his non weight lifting days and then a regular dose of x-factor on weight lifting days. Thoughts on this scheme ? Is it a waste? I'm so use to useing flax/fish oil/Seasmin/MCT through the year it is just hard to give up.

This is definetly one of those products(x-factor) that could use more publicity. I think you should hook up with ALRI's marketing folks.( I love ALRI BTW, not making fun)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
JJohn,

Any word on you decision for your next X Factor stack?? Currently I am planning on one for myself, but debating whether to just go standalone or add something. Just wondering to see what your up to, and have you done X Factor standalone??

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
JJohn,

Any word on you decision for your next X Factor stack?? Currently I am planning on one for myself, but debating whether to just go standalone or add something. Just wondering to see what your up to, and have you done X Factor standalone??
I am still debating. I am doing a log right now for Bioscience (day 1) I want to research if Restore and/or Alpha Drive XL could have interactions with it. If it has any interactions, we'll see. For now, I will have to run Alpha Drive XL solo. Give me a PM if you would like an update on how I am doing in my research ;)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
JJohn,

I always recommend standalone for the first cycle. It's the best way to see how you react to it. In my experience, adding things to an X-factor cycle didn't really increase the overall effectiveness of the cycle, just the cost.

Usually when considering an XF stack, I first think of the things that best support it. To me, the two best things to add to an XF cycle are BCAA (or just plain leucine) and creatine. Just that simple.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I always recommend standalone for the first cycle. It's the best way to see how you react to it. In my experience, adding things to an X-factor cycle didn't really increase the overall effectiveness of the cycle, just the cost.

Usually when considering an XF stack, I first think of the things that best support it. To me, the two best things to add to an XF cycle are BCAA (or just plain leucine) and creatine. Just that simple.
Yeah thats what I am coming to the conclusion, I have tons of BCAA's around so I think Ill just stick to that. Since I see your testing on another board, I guess Ill give it a shot and apply, wouldnt hurt if I got the XF by means you MN. Otherwise I will get ready when my next paycheck comes:cool:

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
hey guys, im trying to design a possbile cycle with what i already have and what i was able to get a hold of (for cheap)

right now i have anabolic pump, ds activate, and kre-alk. i will be getting rebound reloaded for sure, but was also considering getting some x-factor and maybe some powerfull. what would be my best stacking option for best results!?

envythahustla

Awards
hey guys, im trying to design a possbile cycle with what i already have and what i was able to get a hold of (for cheap)

right now i have anabolic pump, ds activate, and kre-alk. i will be getting rebound reloaded for sure, but was also considering getting some x-factor and maybe some powerfull. what would be my best stacking option for best results!?
Is this your first X-Factor cycle?

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
thanks alot envy. now i gotta start searching for the best price on x-factor.

gten79

Awards

I'm game. I have the Melting Point already if you can send me a bottle of X-Factor I would gladly do a detailed log!!!:woohoo:

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
how bout

x-factor (low dose)
hdlg
activate
ebol
anagen

stand. creatine, protien, etc..

i kno it sounds nuts but j/w

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
how bout

x-factor (low dose)
hdlg
activate
ebol
anagen

stand. creatine, protien, etc..

i kno it sounds nuts but j/w
Does seem a little overkill but many of those products do stack well with XF.

I'd probably keep the E-BOL and drop the anagen from the stack. Both contain ecdy and the E-BOL should be enough (and if it's not just increase by a pill or two).

Running the HLG's at the beginning with XF would be interesting. The extra AA from HLG's should help with the "loading" phase of XF.

Then you could add the ActivaTe and E-BOL at day 21. This way you can take full advantage of the loaded AA and add them in at this point to play off one another's anabolic properties. Although from a cost and effectiveness point of view I'd probably add the AcitivaTe in at day 21 then save the E-BOL for after you're XF cycle is completed.

Also Leucine/BCAAs work very well with AA and Ecdy so might be worth investing in them.

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
dan did you get my pm over at bb.com?
I don't believe so. I've been deleting and reading through pms alot the last two days. I just freed up some space so go ahead and send it again.

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
thanx...i figured the synergy between all them would be good but you cleared up the next question i was gonna have about when to introduce each of them....i've run two hlg cycles before and my body reacts amazingly to the aa so i'm lookin fwd to it

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanx...i figured the synergy between all them would be good but you cleared up the next question i was gonna have about when to introduce each of them....i've run two hlg cycles before and my body reacts amazingly to the aa so i'm lookin fwd to it
Yeah there is alot of cool ways to run this. Like I said the HLG's upping the amount of exogenous AA should help "speed up" the loading of AA. Then there is the extra ecdy in HLG's which can pair well with E-BOL (from my experience I need a little bit higher dosage of ecdy to get the full effects). Also the AA will sensitize certain hormones to help take full advantage of the AI in HLG's and the ActivaTe. Lots of synergy lots of cool ways to run this. Even AA and creatine should hold some synergy due to AA's effect on insulin.

Of course I wouldn't recommend just bombarding you're body with everything at once but there is definitley several cool ways to orchestrate a stack with those products. Let me know what you have planned and I'll look it over for you (and if you like when I have some time I'll try and post up a few cool ways to stack these products)

Good choices :)

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
wk 1- hdlg 1 cap daily
wk 2- hdlg 1 cap daily
wk 3- hdlg...x-factor half dosage
wk 4-hdlg...x-factor reg dosage
wk 5 -xfactor, ebol, activate
wk 6- xfactor, ebol activate
wk 7- xfactor, ebol activate
wk 8 ebol activate

hows this lookin....its a rough sketch haha

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
wk 1- hdlg 1 cap daily
wk 2- hdlg 1 cap daily
wk 8 ebol activate

It looks very good my friend.

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
wk 1- hdlg 1 cap daily
wk 2- hdlg 1 cap daily
wk 8 ebol activate

Looks pretty good...How many bottles of X-Factor do you have?

Also you could probably spread this stack out for a longer duration of time. So you get the best bang for your buck (since it is a pretty expensive stack ;) )

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
i got 2 bottles since i'm pretty sure thats what you need...i'm finalizing my plan and diet and gonna start a log.....by spreading it out do you mean a break period ? or another way to distribute the supps?

yeah it was damn expensive but worth it ( I hope ) i've gotten back into lifting after about a 2 year slump...i've lost 15 pounds and thats with gaining some muscle since Jan 1...

dan7681

dan7681

Board Sponsor
Awards
i got 2 bottles since i'm pretty sure thats what you need...i'm finalizing my plan and diet and gonna start a log.....by spreading it out do you mean a break period ? or another way to distribute the supps?

yeah it was damn expensive but worth it ( I hope ) i've gotten back into lifting after about a 2 year slump...i've lost 15 pounds and thats with gaining some muscle since Jan 1...
ah ok, I wasn't sure because the 2 bottles will last ~7 weeks.

By spreading out I meant just distributing them over a longer durations. Honestly with all the products you chose they work so well together I could probably think 2-4 ways off the top of my head to stack them and all would work well.

Definitley link me to your log, that's one bad ass stack you got and I want to see the results. Congrats on getting back into lifting and you muscle gains. If you got any questions let me know

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Yo Dan:cool:

What do you think of Pro-Anabol(Alri/new Ecdy supp) with X-Factor..could be a winner I think;)

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Should be as good, if not better, than an Anagen and XF stack.
Hee Rodja,

I have a feeling you are going to leave one of your most beloved supp's(anagen):afro:

If the product does what it claims...I think all X-factor responders will have a party with the new stack..some bcaa's/extra protein and lean out babe:hammer:

I know BAM (most were ending up buying 2 bottles because they had to use double dose)was underdosed if you compare it to MassFX..I hope this one is not.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I've got planned to start in the next few weeks ... this will be my second run on X-Factor (first time was a stand-alone)

Day 1 – 50
4:00am – 2 XF (5am workouts)
10:00am – 1 XF
2:00pm – 1 XF

Day 21 - 50
2 E-bol w/ 3 protein-rich meals

Staple supplements:
Xtend (8 scoops throughout the day)
Caffeine (1 capsule pre-workout when needed)
Purple Wraath (2 scoops during workout)
Green Mag (1 scoops pre-workout)
Orange Triad (post-workout & dinner)

after reading through this thread ... I'm wondering if I should go ahead and add Activate to the mix ... if so, should I adjust the timing of XF and EB I have posted above?

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
after reading through this thread ... I'm wondering if I should go ahead and add Activate to the mix ... if so, should I adjust the timing of XF and EB I have posted above?

Nope. Should you decide to add Activate or Activate Xtreme to the stack, just add it in to the last 30 days and run it as directed on the bottle.

gten79

Awards
Why bother waiting to use it, whats the difference from starting from the beginning???

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
assuming all goes well with me and as long as something like x-factor isnt ill advised for me to take id be glad to do a sponsored run of it after my post cycle therapy for my current cycle. let me know :p

Wk 1 PherPlex 20mg
Wk 2 PherPlex 20/30mg (3 days at 20 then 30 for 4)
Wk 3 PherPlex 20mg Epi 10mg
Wk 4 PherPlex 10mg Epi 20mg
Wk 5 Epi 30/40mg
wk 6 Epi 40mg
Wk 6 Toremifene 120mg(2ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 7 Toremifene 90mg(1.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 8 Toremifene 60mg(1ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 9 Toremifene 30mg(.5ml) / Diesel Test Hardcore
Wk 10 Restore
wk 11 Restore
wk 12 Restore
wk 13 Restore

thats my current cycle and PCT plan. im currently on week 5.

might not even use restore not sure. maybe use restore and xfactor or xfactor after the restore. let me know. thanks