New products?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if you are working in a new product soon.. Maybe a AA based supplement could be really kicking butt ;)

w_llewellyn

Awards
I was just wondering if you are working in a new product soon.. Maybe a AA based supplement could be really kicking butt ;)
We are working on some things.. I wanted to take some time to let AA stand on its own and get the recognition it deserves as an ergogen. I didn't want to have to dilute our attention. I think we're getting close to that acceptance now, so should soon be able to devote more resources and time to these other projects.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
We are working on some things.. I wanted to take some time to let AA stand on its own and get the recognition it deserves as an ergogen. I didn't want to have to dilute our attention. I think we're getting close to that acceptance now, so should soon be able to devote more resources and time to these other projects.
Allright! I am pleased to hear that! Whatever you put out, I want it ;)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
We've got a great team of R&D people (which includes myself) turning over lots of stones. We've got some cool ideas on the drawing board.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to have like a joint support, and mayba a light stim, so it would be an all-in-one booster, and the appetite increase would be a little be reduced, as I feel so hungry, that if I wouldn't have any diet, I would'nt stop eating, and still feel hungry, I felt that adding AMP to the mix helped with appetite control.. Just a thought..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
How about something that'll work on my bum right knee?

Can't squat.
Jmh80 is sad because of that. :mad: