tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won a free bottle from a promo MN ran recently. Yestarday I took six peak beta pre workout and my endurance was ridiculous. Considering I'm 18 days out from my comp, I felt great! Pump was better than previous workouts, but the biggest increase was the endurance I had.

Thanks for the free bottle (and a free bottle of accelerant- have been using this for the last five weeks). Solid product!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir!

It's actually remarkable, the feedback on Peak Beta+ is INCREDIBLE no other product touches it for muscular endurance. However, sadly it didnt sell well for us at all, so we are discontinuing it. Stock up at Orbit, NutraPlanet, etc as the stock remaining at those stores is about all that is left!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir! It's actually remarkable, the feedback on Peak Beta+ is INCREDIBLE no other product touches it for muscular endurance. However, sadly it didnt sell well for us at all, so we are discontinuing it. Stock up at Orbit, NutraPlanet, etc as the stock remaining at those stores is about all that is left!
Really? That's unfortunate because it truly is an outstanding product. I'm in love with it already haha

The LCLT and COP is beneficial to me, especially now this late into my prep.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our replacement product will have added stims and, like all MN products, will greatly outperform the competition.

It really is unfortunate though, I never train without this stuff. The general public is entirely unaware of COP, and doesnt understand preWO formulas without stims. It's a shame :(

Pneumophant

Awards
Thank you sir!

It's actually remarkable, the feedback on Peak Beta+ is INCREDIBLE no other product touches it for muscular endurance. However, sadly it didnt sell well for us at all, so we are discontinuing it. Stock up at Orbit, NutraPlanet, etc as the stock remaining at those stores is about all that is left!
Nooooooo!

Someone ought to organize a protest. ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nooooooo!

Someone ought to organize a protest. ;)
I designate Bill to organize it :p

Have no fear though, the replacement product will be even better. Regardless, I'll sorely miss Peak Beta+ as will the loyal MN supporters who used it and loudly voiced their support for this product.

Much like Ultima, Clout, etc some of the best formulas out there just don't move particularly well due to no inclusion of stimulants in the formula.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
DAmn! I have been on this forever, but at 4 caps pwo. At least I have 6 bottles left. I hope the new one goes well with a pwo e.g no caffeine.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting maybe ill end throwing it into my prejym when it comes out

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current formula + decent stims = my new go to preworkout if it happens
Appreciate your feedback. It's looking like it will be a different formula entirely though, so stock up on the current version if you like it :)