Well, Xfactor stacked with Anabeta

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
These are my two favorite natty supps. Yes or no, 8 weeks of Anabeta or anabeta elite stacked with Xfactor. Of course all the usual staples ie creatine, protein, etc multi, minus the fish oils..SJ

J

jackswift

Awards
I have never tried either supp my self but was about to pick up a couple of bottles of Anabeta and was looking for something to stack it with. Basically i'm looking for 4 week natty run before another DS cycle. SuppJunkie, what are your goals with this proposed run? I'm a transdermal junkie so I would either throw in a couple bottles of UR/Pump Spray or 7-spray, just cuz. Also, what have your experiences with Xfactor been like? Thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love that stack, Ive personally used it and had a great lean bulk. Both supplements help with an increase in appetite which I find very useful when bulking.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I love that stack, Ive personally used it and had a great lean bulk. Both supplements help with an increase in appetite which I find very useful when bulking.

Cool, gunna run these stacked in a few weeks..SJSJ

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
^No kidding. You thinking about logging that? I'd like to see how it all works out for you. I ran XF back in late 2012, but didn't keep to it too well. Still, had some good results. I still have some left and will finish it out in the coming weeks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^No kidding. You thinking about logging that? I'd like to see how it all works out for you. I ran XF back in late 2012, but didn't keep to it too well. Still, had some good results. I still have some left and will finish it out in the coming weeks.
Thanks for your feedback!

Very cool to hear you still got great results, even with what sounds like maybe not the most strict diet or training. I cant wait to hear of the gains you make on future cycles when you can stick to it better!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it was a little bit of not keeping up the diet and not training as hard as I am now. I know a future run will be in order, now that I'm better versed in both areas.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it was a little bit of not keeping up the diet and not training as hard as I am now. I know a future run will be in order, now that I'm better versed in both areas.
Very cool, sounds like you will do some serious damage on your next XF/XFA cycle!

jeff32

jeff32

Awards
Hi ive been stacking this ryt now, xfa 5days already and abe is two days, so far i felt immedietly hungry and upset my tummy a little bit, but not seriously issue about it, i never experimce doms they say about xfa, wonder if how many daya il notice doms, so far i stack glycergrow and preworkout white flood, im looking for a clean bulk, diet is on point i eat clean and maintain 2,800 calories.