little x factor review

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I did a 50 day cycle of x factor on a cut. The first week like anything I noticed nothing. Week 2 DOMS increased, Week 3 Strength was up major at this point I was already down 6 pounds, I was cutting too fast. Weeks 4-5 slower strength increases as I was loosing anywhere from 1 to 1.5 pounds per week using layne nortons cutting diet. Also used hst training since the premise is increased lactic acid as a muscle catalyst. Week 6-7 I think my weight went down too much to feel any more strength icreases, I made p.r. regularly still but maybe only once a week.

Negative comments, about week 4 my joints started to hurt and crackle.
WORST THING EVER though was the WORST ACNE breakout ever in my life on it. Constantly woke up oily despite taking it all at breakfast and washing my face constantly. Even tried leaving soap on my face at night to dry my skin out.
Price- tad high considering the need for two bottles, I mean it seems clear in the forums that people like NTBM products because of the great quantity of doses, as in one bottle last two cycles while every other company requires you to buy two bottles of anything for a cycle. For 100 dollars it should be better than hdrol despite it being non hormonal. Would definitely be worth 60, also I don't like the new version being proprietary. I know people who like the old version at 14 caps a day which means more is better with ara and its impossible to know with the new version.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, still debating if I should give this stuff a run.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
One last thing, If this product really puts weight on people while reducing bodyfat than your product ought to rival dermacrine or NTBM dermacrine. TO anyone looking to buy it, I don't think it will live up to those claims or it would be the only otc supp bought by everybody, it would be food and xfactor but I dont see that many logs, if it truly rivaled prohormones like the adds claim than no one would buy them. I know all supp companies hype up there products but come on, better than prohormones! don't even argue that **** anyone can gain weight on a good diet x factor might boost strength but enough that it matters? I think not. Its like taking a t booster, if it doesn't give you supra physiological test values than its worthless

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, still debating if I should give this stuff a run.
No prob, on a cut I think it would be good for retaining strength but for any other diet your diet should be more than enough. I'm not trying to bash this company, I liked the product aside from the permanent scars but thats my genetics, not just the product

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
14 caps a day? 4 is all you need, Im sorry to hear you had such an adverse reaction to our product in regards to the acne, that is certainly not the consensus feedback that we see.

I am glad to hear that fat loss accelerated throughout your run and you were able to achieve many new personal records!

Ducati7

Awards
"I know people who like the old version at 14 caps a day which means more is better with ara and its impossible to know with the new version"
I thought the new version was suppose to pretty much eliminate the sides...And I h8 proprietary blends...still think im going to run this with AnaBeta etc at some pt soon.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"I know people who like the old version at 14 caps a day which means more is better with ara and its impossible to know with the new version"
I thought the new version was suppose to pretty much eliminate the sides...And I h8 proprietary blends...still think im going to run this with AnaBeta etc at some pt soon.
6 is the most caps I have ever seen run and I would never go over 6, 4 works for most people. XFA is a prop blend but still has 250mg ArA per pill. Lastly, it should stack well with AnaBeta, I look forward to hearing your feedback.