X Factor Advanced question

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I just bought a couple bottles of X Factor Advanced and I am stoked about running it after all the great reviews and solid research material I have read. I do have one question regarding diet. I know a lot of questions regarding supps to avoid when running x factor have been posted and talked about but I have read a few what seem to be contradictory statements regarding which foods and supplements to avoid in reviews. So my basic question is, could someone give me a rundown of what foods and supps to avoid specifically when running AA. I am aware that anything anti inflammitory should be avoided but I thought I had read a few things a while back stating that fishoils have anti inflammatory properties. Sorry if this has been addressed I searched through some threads and could not find the specifics I was looking for. Thanks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all thank you for your purchased, I'm sure you will love the results!

Luckily, it is not too complicated, people used to believe you had to leave all fish, peanut butter, olive oil, fish oil, etc out of the diet entirely to maximize your results. We have found that as long as you dont go overboard with the above items or use NSAIDS or anti inflammatory joint products and the likes that you will certainly see optimal results while still having a wide variety of food and supplement options to continue consuming.

Additionally, to optimize the effects be sure to eat plenty of ArA rich foods such as eggs, red meat, etc.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Thanks for the reply and information, that will be helpful to know. I'm looking forward to running a cycle of this supp.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply and information, that will be helpful to know. I'm looking forward to running a cycle of this supp.
No problem whatsoever, let me know anytime you have any additional questions regarding XFA or the rest of the Molecular Nutrition line.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the product!

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
No problem whatsoever, let me know anytime you have any additional questions regarding XFA or the rest of the Molecular Nutrition line.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the product!
Same here Tim, if you decide to run a log man post up the link.

JGank

Awards
whats the best way to dose it? i just bought a bottle. is the 4 pw/o the way to go?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the best way to dose it? i just bought a bottle. is the 4 pw/o the way to go?
4 preWO or 2 pre and 2 post are my two favorite dosing protocols.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Strong bump. But is there any difference dosing 4 pills all at once vs splitting them up or dosing 6 pre workout on lifting days only (4 days a week)?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong bump. But is there any difference dosing 4 pills all at once vs splitting them up or dosing 6 pre workout on lifting days only (4 days a week)?
I liked 6 caps pre workout the best.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So you take days off x factor? I wanna be hyooge like stackedcop!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you take days off x factor? I wanna be hyooge like stackedcop!
I started off one of runs with 4 caps once a day then about half way thru switched to 6 caps pre workout on only workout days.

painless

Awards
Can I take an antacid with XFA? I have been dosing 4 caps a day for 2 weeks and have had heartburn since day 1.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started off one of runs with 4 caps once a day then about half way thru switched to 6 caps pre workout on only workout days.
That is a very popular method of dosing, front loading XF/XFA to ensure saturation and from there only doing high doses preWO and none on off days for the rest of the cycle.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely, not a problem.