7 Years Worth Of Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Review Compiled

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope this thread helps many potential X-Factor users who are on the fence about making the purchase.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they read this it should be a decision maker.
Ive already heard back from a few folks who were on the fence and said this made up their mind for them!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive already heard back from a few folks who were on the fence and said this made up their mind for them!
It has for me...now the only question is, 'do you want to go in halvsies on a couple of bottles with me?' :study:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has for me...now the only question is, 'do you want to go in halvsies on a couple of bottles with me?' :study:
lmao, you gotta use ArA for at least one bottle to really get the effects!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmao, you gotta use ArA for at least one bottle to really get the effects!
hahahah, exactly...that's why I said 'couple bottles' ;) splitting the cost on the dos...or just wrap me up 2 bottles in your shiniest christmas wrapping paper and drop down my chimney...just pls make sure there is no smoke coming out the top of it first, por favor....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahah, exactly...that's why I said 'couple bottles' ;) splitting the cost on the dos...or just wrap me up 2 bottles in your shiniest christmas wrapping paper and drop down my chimney...just pls make sure there is no smoke coming out the top of it first, por favor....
its worth jumping the gun and stocking up on a few bottles now!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its worth jumping the gun and stocking up on a few bottles now!
ahhh, if only the current economics of it were as simple as that...I will perhaps look into donating some plasma and pick up a bottle... or FOUR <-- see what I did there? just merged a thread ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh, if only the current economics of it were as simple as that...I will perhaps look into donating some plasma and pick up a bottle... or FOUR <-- see what I did there? just merged a thread ;)
lmao