XFA when should it kick in?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    X Factor will help add mass at a much greater rate than any natural test booster will, including Test Factor.
    That's what I was thinking...that's wut I want...<picks up pen> Dear Santa...

Tbarrows....have you started your run of this?

2. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    That's what I was thinking...that's wut I want...<picks up pen> Dear Santa...

Tbarrows....have you started your run of this?
    speaking of writing to santa, once we get some issues with our warehouse figured out we will be doing some holiday season give aways!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    speaking of writing to santa, once we get some issues with our warehouse figured out we will be doing some holiday season give aways!
    Hook it up!!!! I'm jones-in to try the XFA it's on top of my fridge staring me an talking dirty!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    warehouse issues...is there a dispute over who gets to drive the forklift?? guys....guys....just take turns....schizm needs some holiday love from MN...and I don't mean minnesota...XFA

5. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Hook it up!!!! I'm jones-in to try the XFA it's on top of my fridge staring me an talking dirty!!
    Be on the lookout for the promo, we need to get the warehouse issues squared away before we can do any other promos.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    warehouse issues...is there a dispute over who gets to drive the forklift?? guys....guys....just take turns....schizm needs some holiday love from MN...and I don't mean minnesota...XFA
    LOL
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When will epi kick in?
    By CombatTested in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 12:54 PM
  2. I got a kick out of this...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:11 AM