XFA when should it kick in?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got two bottles of XFA gonna dose at 4 a day. Never used AA before so I'm wondering what day should it kick in. My body reacts pretty well to most supps. My diet is on point along with all basic supps.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
I got two bottles of XFA gonna dose at 4 a day. Never used AA before so I'm wondering what day should it kick in. My body reacts pretty well to most supps. My diet is on point along with all basic supps.
Hey brutha in blue:) I noticed within a week the ArA taking quick effect with me and the extreme pumps pretty quick. Most of our loggers have as well but in terms of strength and weight increase looks to be 2 weeks when they are really noticing body comp and these type gains.

I dosed 4 p w/o as well and worked great for me, got strong as hell even while dieting. Good luck man and keep us posted.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey brutha in blue:) I noticed within a week the ArA taking quick effect with me and the extreme pumps pretty quick. Most of our loggers have as well but in terms of strength and weight increase looks to be 2 weeks when they are really noticing body comp and these type gains.

I dosed 4 p w/o as well and worked great for me, got strong as hell even while dieting. Good luck man and keep us posted.
Thanks for the response brotha man! U dose all four pills pre workout? I was thinking 1 in the am 2 pre workout and 1 before bed.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response brotha man! U dose all four pills pre workout? I was thinking 1 in the am 2 pre workout and 1 before bed.
I tried them all 1-1-1-1 and also 1 in the a.m. and 3 pre w/o and the 4 pre w/o. 4 pre w/o or the 1-3 seemed to really kick in the pumps and strength for me especially on a low carb diet.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I just got done with a 50 day run of XFA plus some other goodies! Love this stuff btw! For me it sorta kicked in the first week! Vascularity, muscle harndness, and pump but I don't think the product really shines until you hit the 2nd bottle! Hold on them! Hit it hard and heavy man and reap the benefits of AA

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried them all 1-1-1-1 and also 1 in the a.m. and 3 pre w/o and the 4 pre w/o. 4 pre w/o or the 1-3 seemed to really kick in the pumps and strength for me especially on a low carb diet.
Hmmmmmmm then I'll try the 1-2-1 and see how it works. I eat high carbs 5 days a week so I'm planning on getting larger lol I got a new vest cover 8 months ago and it's getting tight in the chest!! Bout 15 days this I start ArA

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got done with a 50 day run of XFA plus some other goodies! Love this stuff btw! For me it sorta kicked in the first week! Vascularity, muscle harndness, and pump but I don't think the product really shines until you hit the 2nd bottle! Hold on them! Hit it hard and heavy man and reap the benefits of AA
This ain't like my daddys AA lol how'd u dose it?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used ArA many a time including runs at 4 preWO, 1/1/1/1, 2am 2pm.

I have always found it to "kick in" within the first week, but I have hear rare reviewers post that they dont "feel" anything until two to three weeks in.

At the end of the day, this is no instant gratification supplement, but increased DOMS and muscle fullness as well as pump would be the things to look out for, as well as a nice recomp effect over time.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the info guys. I'm looking forward to using this product, but I'm gonna have to put off the use for about a month or two. Was chosen to run a log along with 350z. Holler!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the info guys. I'm looking forward to using this product, but I'm gonna have to put off the use for about a month or two. Was chosen to run a log along with 350z. Holler!
Im looking forward to hearing how you like it!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was glad 350zTT logged XFA as I dont think Ive heard a single seasoned veteran lifter not enjoy it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I run XFA I'm gonna log the hell outa it for ya

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I was glad 350zTT logged XFA as I dont think Ive heard a single seasoned veteran lifter not enjoy it.

Is there a MN thread that has a compiled list of the logs, sponsored and unsponsored of XFA?? if there is I'd appreciate a link, if not there should be. I have difficulty finding logs on x factor advanced but rreeeeeaaaaallllly want to try it out!!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Is there a MN thread that has a compiled list of the logs, sponsored and unsponsored of XFA?? if there is I'd appreciate a link, if not there should be. I have difficulty finding logs on x factor advanced but rreeeeeaaaaallllly want to try it out!!
bumpity Monday afternoon bump!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
i recently compiled a word doc of this, and will get it into a thread tomorrow!
awesome man please PM when this is up I'm very anxious to read it!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's one hell of a review!! Nice work Brotha'

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
What's up MN brah's?? I didn't want to start a new thread to tell y'all this so I figured I'd just toss it in here but I finally bit the bullet... after reading all of the great reviews and hearing you guys talk about this product (which didn't come across as hype so much like you get with other reps but genuine belief in the product) I decided to open my wallet, clear out the cobwebs and order up!

I can't promise a detailed log or day to day updates on my progress but I can promise a detailed review at the end of the 50 days. I'll probably take some before pics and after as well for the final write up. I hope it goes as well as I've read it can...

MN reps, I've decided that I'll be dosing it all 4 pre workout (how long pre workout though?). Also, do I have to limit fish oil supplementation completely? I'll be combining this with a carb cycling diet and really hoping for it to shine in the recomp/leaning department.

Thanks for all your help fellas. I'm REALLY excited about this ride.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up MN brah's?? I didn't want to start a new thread to tell y'all this so I figured I'd just toss it in here but I finally bit the bullet... after reading all of the great reviews and hearing you guys talk about this product (which didn't come across as hype so much like you get with other reps but genuine belief in the product) I decided to open my wallet, clear out the cobwebs and order up!

I can't promise a detailed log or day to day updates on my progress but I can promise a detailed review at the end of the 50 days. I'll probably take some before pics and after as well for the final write up. I hope it goes as well as I've read it can...

MN reps, I've decided that I'll be dosing it all 4 pre workout (how long pre workout though?). Also, do I have to limit fish oil supplementation completely? I'll be combining this with a carb cycling diet and really hoping for it to shine in the recomp/leaning department.

Thanks for all your help fellas. I'm REALLY excited about this ride.
I would dose the 4 caps 1 hr preWO and would do 2g fish oil a day, but many hrs apart from the X-Factor. I'm very excited to hear your feedback, and let me know if you have any questions along the way!

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
I would dose the 4 caps 1 hr preWO and would do 2g fish oil a day, but many hrs apart from the X-Factor. I'm very excited to hear your feedback, and let me know if you have any questions along the way!
This is exactly how I've been dosing XFA and my fishoil.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used ArA many a time including runs at 4 preWO, 1/1/1/1, 2am 2pm.

I have always found it to "kick in" within the first week, but I have hear rare reviewers post that they dont "feel" anything until two to three weeks in.

At the end of the day, this is no instant gratification supplement, but increased DOMS and muscle fullness as well as pump would be the things to look out for, as well as a nice recomp effect over time.
I'm one of the rare ones I guess. I haven't tried the new version, but with the old around week 3 it really started to kick in. I really like AA, so I am itching to try the new one soon.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm one of the rare ones I guess. I haven't tried the new version, but with the old around week 3 it really started to kick in. I really like AA, so I am itching to try the new one soon.
the new version is quite cool in regards to some people mentioning they see much better effects and other saying they get the same awesome effects as the original with zero sides.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've recently been reading up on XFA...thinking I'll have to try it out at some point...wondering though...as far as adding LBM goes between XFA & Test Factor would you believe one to have the edge over the other one?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've recently been reading up on XFA...thinking I'll have to try it out at some point...wondering though...as far as adding LBM goes between XFA & Test Factor would you believe one to have the edge over the other one?
X Factor will help add mass at a much greater rate than any natural test booster will, including Test Factor.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X Factor will help add mass at a much greater rate than any natural test booster will, including Test Factor.
That's what I was thinking...that's wut I want...<picks up pen> Dear Santa...

Tbarrows....have you started your run of this?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was thinking...that's wut I want...<picks up pen> Dear Santa...

Tbarrows....have you started your run of this?
speaking of writing to santa, once we get some issues with our warehouse figured out we will be doing some holiday season give aways!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
speaking of writing to santa, once we get some issues with our warehouse figured out we will be doing some holiday season give aways!
Hook it up!!!! I'm jones-in to try the XFA it's on top of my fridge staring me an talking dirty!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
warehouse issues...is there a dispute over who gets to drive the forklift?? guys....guys....just take turns....schizm needs some holiday love from MN...and I don't mean minnesota...:food:XFA:food:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hook it up!!!! I'm jones-in to try the XFA it's on top of my fridge staring me an talking dirty!!
Be on the lookout for the promo, we need to get the warehouse issues squared away before we can do any other promos.

warehouse issues...is there a dispute over who gets to drive the forklift?? guys....guys....just take turns....schizm needs some holiday love from MN...and I don't mean minnesota...:food:XFA:food:
LOL ;)