X Factor with Animal Test

B

bigt1121

Awards
Anyone ever try this before? I have some Animal Test, but since the AA dose isn't that high, I was thinking of adding 2 pills of X-Factor a day to that.

Think this will add to the effectiveness of it?

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Never tried those two together but I did find however with ArA there isn't much need in anything else. But that should be a solid duo.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone ever try this before? I have some Animal Test, but since the AA dose isn't that high, I was thinking of adding 2 pills of X-Factor a day to that.

Think this will add to the effectiveness of it?
REALLY smart idea, Animal Test is a solid product but would benefit from an extra 500mg ArA a day!

B

bigt1121

Awards
REALLY smart idea, Animal Test is a solid product but would benefit from an extra 500mg ArA a day!

Thanks man lol, a lotta times I come up with some stupid ideas, but I was hoping this one was for real.

So 2 caps of X factor a day in addition to the Test should be plenty? No need to up it to 4?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man lol, a lotta times I come up with some stupid ideas, but I was hoping this one was for real.

So 2 caps of X factor a day in addition to the Test should be plenty? No need to up it to 4?
2 caps X Factor with Animal Test is ideal, you should see damn solid gains!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
B

bigt1121

Awards
SwolenONE - thanks, I'm really impressed by your company, the products and the company reps. Appreciate all the help.

One thing I was curious about, I'm a little confused - do you know how many mg of AA are in each pill of X-factor Advanced - is it 40% of the 825mg on the label? Or were you saying that 2 pills = 500mg?

Also, you don't happen to know the actual AA amount in Animal Test do you?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SwolenONE - thanks, I'm really impressed by your company, the products and the company reps. Appreciate all the help.

One thing I was curious about, I'm a little confused - do you know how many mg of AA are in each pill of X-factor Advanced - is it 40% of the 825mg on the label? Or were you saying that 2 pills = 500mg?

Also, you don't happen to know the actual AA amount in Animal Test do you?
The 40% refers to the arachadonic oil blend containing 40% arachadonic oil, it cannot be extracted to a 100% concentrate yet. So no, its not 40% of the total weight, it is at 250mg per pill, meaning one full gram a day at 4 caps.

I am unsure of how much Animal Test contains, other companies that have included ArA as part of their formula have usually had roughly 250-300mg/serving.

B

bigt1121

Awards
Thanks for the help again.

Just wanted to say I'm 9 days into the stack, and although my weight isn't up, people are saying I'm looking bigger. But more importantly, my strength is going up like crazy! Usually bench 225x5 for my workout, now I'm doing closer to 10 reps.

Lovin this product! MN is my new fav company, and I'm definitely going to get some Test Factor and the beta alanine product!

B

bigt1121

Awards
Also Swolen, can I ask when the size gains usually kick in? I'm loving the strength gain, but obviously I'm hoping to get bigger too haha

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also Swolen, can I ask when the size gains usually kick in? I'm loving the strength gain, but obviously I'm hoping to get bigger too haha
with anything (even anabolics that dont put on much water weight), your size gains are going to be based on caloric increase. ArA will help you keep that weight lean and your muscle density/hardness through the roof.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I spoke too soon - up 4 pounds!!
nice! 4 pounds in how many days? I always say ten pounds is achievable with any full 50 day run of X Factor or X factor Advanced.

C

chachi1984

Awards
swolenone what would u say is better to use x factor and animal test or x factor and test factor

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
swolenone what would u say is better to use x factor and animal test or x factor and test factor
Test Factor was specifically made to be stacked with X Factor and maximize synergy, so I would certainly use it over any other test booster.