Muoio117's journey with X-Factor

Muoio117

Awards
Okay guys. I just want to thank Molecular Nutrition for the opportunity to log their product. Thanks for choosing me!

I was going to start the X-Factor tomorrow before my workout but I'm having issues retrieving it from my mail box at my apartment complex. The complex locks the freaking mail box room on the weekend so shipments that arrive late Friday or anytime Saturday can't be retrieved until the following Monday after 8:00 am. Now that wouldn't be that big of an issue but I workout at 8:00 am. So, that means I can't use X-Factor preworkout tomorrow but I will still dose it later in the day. There's the story.

Now for a little about X-Factor:

Clinically tested at Baylor University for safety and effectiveness, Molecular Nutrition's Anabolic X-Factor™ is the world's first patented hypertrophic catalyst. By enhancing the storage of arachidonic acid in exercised muscles, X-Factor drastically amplifies the body's sensitivity and responsiveness to resistance training. This means faster and more profound increases in muscle size, strength, even the rate of lipolysis (fat loss). Clinical trials at the Exercise & Sport Nutrition Lab at Baylor University have demonstrated remarkable increases in muscle strength (44% > placebo), peak muscle power (600% > placebo), average power (223% > placebo), and anaerobic endurance (250% > placebo) with 50 days of X-Factor supplementation. Having passed the ultimate test of clinical investigation and peer-review, X-Factor joins the elite ranks of a select few clinically proven ergogenic agents.

How To Take X-Factor™

Dosage/Administration: As a dietary supplement, take 3-4 capsules per day. The capsules should be taken with meals, and are best divided into 3 or 4 separate applications (1 capsule, 3-4 times per day). Take for 50 days, followed by a break of at least 50 days.

Add Protein/Calories: Because X-Factor intensifies protein turnover in exercised muscles, you may need to increase your total daily protein and calorie intake in order to gain significant muscle bulk. This often falls in the range of a 500-1000 calorie per day increase.

Reported Side Effects: Users may notice higher than normal levels of muscle soreness in the days following workouts. This is a sign that X-Factor is intensifying the body's normal response to weight training. Other side effects occasionally reported include oily skin and mild acne.

Typical Gains:

•Increased lean muscle mass gains
•Increased body fat loss
•Increase in muscle strength and endurance
•Intense and long lasting muscle pumps
Stacks: X-Factor stacks well with a variety of anabolic, thermogenic, and endurance-promoting supplements, including creatine, arginine, and other cell volumizers.

Contrary to the dosing instructions, I will be taking 2 capsules a day for 50 days. MN wants to show how economical their product can be. Since I got it for free I will do everything they tell me :)

As stated earlier, I will begin the product tomorrow, though sadly it must be sometime after my workout. I workout three days a week at the moment. The exact days change depending on how I feel.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Also if you don't care copy and paste this on the supplement logs/review section. You can just put (sponsored) before your title.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad to see so many logs going, it is time for X Factor to no longer be the best kept secret, and instead just be the best!

Muoio117

Awards
Also if you don't care copy and paste this on the supplement logs/review section. You can just put (sponsored) before your title.
Moved, but I can't post the link because I only have 2 posts. I guess you'll have to look for it ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Moved, but I can't post the link because I only have 2 posts. I guess you'll have to look for it ;)
haha, no worries, sounds good!