10th edition Anabolics by William Llewellyn is almost here!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ANABOLIC STEROIDS

Get The Facts!
BRAND NEW
10th EDITION

William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS 10th Edition is the most comprehensive guide ever written on the controversial world of performance-enhancing drugs. This 800+ page monster encyclopedia covers it all, from steroids, to growth hormone, insulin, and just about every imaginable agent in-between. With over 900 medical citations, ANABOLICS cuts through the bulls#*t and gets right to the scientific truth. You’ll become a virtual anabolic expert, and be fine-tuning your programs to absolute maximum effectiveness in no time. This latest edition includes…

• Profiles of 200 Popular Bodybuilding Drugs
• Photo Library with 3,000 Color Pictures
• NEW Counterfeit Identification Techniques
• Side Effects and How To Avoid Them
• The Most Effective Steroid Stacks & Cycles

ANABOLICS is trusted by more bodybuilding and medical professionals because it is the most accurate and relevant guide, period!

ACT NOW and receive a copy of the Special Report “Lab Tests from the Black Market”. You won’t believe what is in some of these products - absolutely shocking results. Due to increasing printing costs, this offer is limited to the first 1000 customers only, so order now.

Visit AnabolicsBook.com or call 888-918-7888

Attachments

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ANABOLICS 10th Ed. Pre-Sale starts today. Hardcover and Softcover editions Available. Use Coupon code MDA10 for 25% Off and Free U.S. Shipping. http://bit.ly/aiOcup

cpekz

Awards
Is there an ETA on when this will start shipping?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good deal, thanks for the info! I'm excited to get my hands on this.
I am quit glad it has been released as well, the anticipation was building to unforeseen levels, this newest edition has A LOT of calls and emails pouring in!

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
I am quit glad it has been released as well, the anticipation was building to unforeseen levels, this newest edition has A LOT of calls and emails pouring in!
I see why after reading most of it. They will not be dissapointed with the 10th that's for sure.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see why after reading most of it. They will not be dissapointed with the 10th that's for sure.
hopefully Nutra Planet will stock it soon, other e-tailers have already had to renew stock!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
ANABOLIC STEROIDS

Get The Facts!
BRAND NEW
10th EDITION

William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS 10th Edition is the most comprehensive guide ever written on the controversial world of performance-enhancing drugs. This 800+ page monster encyclopedia covers it all, from steroids, to growth hormone, insulin, and just about every imaginable agent in-between. With over 900 medical citations, ANABOLICS cuts through the bulls#*t and gets right to the scientific truth. You’ll become a virtual anabolic expert, and be fine-tuning your programs to absolute maximum effectiveness in no time. This latest edition includes…

• Profiles of 200 Popular Bodybuilding Drugs
• Photo Library with 3,000 Color Pictures
• NEW Counterfeit Identification Techniques
• Side Effects and How To Avoid Them
• The Most Effective Steroid Stacks & Cycles

ANABOLICS is trusted by more bodybuilding and medical professionals because it is the most accurate and relevant guide, period!

ACT NOW and receive a copy of the Special Report “Lab Tests from the Black Market”. You won’t believe what is in some of these products - absolutely shocking results. Due to increasing printing costs, this offer is limited to the first 1000 customers only, so order now.

Visit AnabolicsBook.com or call 888-918-7888
Got it! It's an indispensable tool for AAS users

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got it! It's an indispensable tool for AAS users
Thanks for your support and for the bump, NP has the signed copies these days for an unbeatable low price.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Sweet, yea I have the 10 ed e-book and the 1rst edition in paperback. I also enjoyed reading Llewellyn's Underground Anabolics; very informative.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sweet, yea I have the 10 ed e-book and the 1rst edition in paperback. I also enjoyed reading Llewellyn's Underground Anabolics; very informative.
Absolutely, no other book on the subject can match the comprehensive amount of information as the 10th ed.

Also, with more and more AAS users buying from underground labs, Underground Anabolics has become an essential read for many.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Yep it had some much info on all the labs. I wish he would release an updates version

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep it had some much info on all the labs. I wish he would release an updates version
We probably won't be doing an update to Anabolics until 2015 unfortunately. It's a very laborious project and we have huge plans for 2014 pertaining to the Molecular line of supplements as well as some new e-books.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Sweet, I'll be looking forward to both! I'm running MN lipid and liver stabil right now.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sweet, I'll be looking forward to both! I'm running MN lipid and liver stabil right now.

Thanks for your support of MN, the Stabil series is the best cycle support out there without a doubt.