MN needs 4 Peak Beta loggers!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Peak Beta (150 Caplets) By: Molecular Nutrition

We Need 4 Testers, and priority is given to those who can compare this to past beta alanine products they have used!

More Info and Where To Buy:
Bodybuilding.com - Molecular Nutrition PeakBeta - Tingle-Free! On sale now!

How To Apply
Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

What Forums Could You Keep This Log On?:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2010.

It is a MUST that this log, despite this round only looking for testers from AM users, be copied and pasted on BB and MFF in addition to kept here on AM. Lastly, it is also a requirement that a review is put up in the store on both NutraPlanet and BB.

Each logger will receive one bottle of Peak Beta.

Let The Application Process Begin! There will be no set date as of now for when loggers will be chosen, having quality loggers>picking loggers in a timely fashion.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established

Sex: MALE

Height: 5'9 - 5'10

Weight: 186

Bodytype: ALTHLETIC?

What Forums Could You Keep This Log On?: BB NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE AM, AND MMF

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Ive been around weight lifting all my life, I have my own goals aside from supplements and they are set in stone, I have seperated long term and short term and I can use your supplement paired with my training and diet to make some mean gains!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days on 2 days off, 4 days cardio, 6 days calisthenics

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4 days on, usual 2 mile runs/jog. Jump rope, Heavy bag with mma buddy

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): USP: pink magic, prime, jack3d, p slin, super cissus rx - then a 10 day run of, anabolic pump powerfull & recreate
AMS - hyper trop x - about 2 weeks left of product ( sponsored )
Other - creatine mono, amino 1000, flaxseed oil, multi vitamin - gnc brand except flaxseed

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 40g fat/140g carb/ 150g pro
working my way up to 180g carb to be a starved feeling

Current Daily water intake:
anywhere from 2 or 3 gallons

Short Term Goal: Get my body weight up to a lean 200 lbs
( extremely lean hopefully )

Long Term Goal: Train my body relentlessly until it is in competition form

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
no rec or scrip drugs
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
Most of muscletech line,
Usp line, - current
Ams - hypertrop x - recent
Pes - alpha t2 - recent
creatine on for almost 2 years
protein 4 years
multivitamins and since i was 14

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159135-10bathrooms-pink-magic.html - current unsponsored log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157744-hyper-trop-x-7.html - current sponsored log - 2 weeks left

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
mid way progress from my current sponsored log

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2010.

I CAN BEGIN 3 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!
IF THE TIME FRAME EFFECTS ME LOGGING THIS PRODUCT
IT IS FINE. BUT IF I AM STILL APLICABLE THANKS

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^

Solid app!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow one applicant??? that sucks... wish i could put my name in the hat on this one but I need to get back in the swing of things right now. Although I love BA products and will be likely getting some soon the amount of muscle memory action im about to have goin on just wouldnt be fair to any product review log.

Some more guys need to jump on this given the product and the company whose name is on the label.

B

bigt1121

Awards
Very interested. Should I send in an application?