NEW PRODUCTS

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been on Test Factor for a few weeks now and really am enjoying it so far. Def thermo effect-seem to be def leaning out and hardening up-strength has gome up-and started practice for our fall football league last week, so will get a an idea on endurance enhancement. Im also really interested in the DAA/ARA/ others supp coming out soon-those two compounds should be sick together, plus whatever esle will be in it. Any ETA for it? And since TF can be stacked with bothe ara/daa, can this new product be stacked with Test Factor?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, been on Test Factor for a few weeks now and really am enjoying it so far. Def thermo effect-seem to be def leaning out and hardening up-strength has gome up-and started practice for our fall football league last week, so will get a an idea on endurance enhancement. Im also really interested in the DAA/ARA/ others supp coming out soon-those two compounds should be sick together, plus whatever esle will be in it. Any ETA for it? And since TF can be stacked with bothe ara/daa, can this new product be stacked with Test Factor?
Glad your loving the Test Factor, I was speaking with Catherine and telling her all the testers love the thermo effect! Anyway, the product you mentioned is still is the R&D phase, but yes it could be stacked with Test Factor.

Bills tenth edition of Anabolics will be coming out soon as well, but at this current point, neither of those products are going to be here for 4-6 roughly weeks.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man-sounds like it will be late Oct then-which will be perfect to start back up again.But for now test factor is good stuff. Just curious-is the new daa/ara supp bills design alone, or is this another collaberation with mr. wells?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man-sounds like it will be late Oct then-which will be perfect to start back up again.But for now test factor is good stuff. Just curious-is the new daa/ara supp bills design alone, or is this another collaberation with mr. wells?
I believe it is Bill's own formulation!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the general consensus is that Test Factor is pretty sweet. I have a question though, does this have any negative affect on prolactin? It seems almost every test booster ive used that has a thermo effect screws with my prolactin levels. Any reports of that?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There have been zero reports of prolactin side effects with Test Factor. William Llewellyn and Shawn Wells really took their time with this formula to ensure no such problems would arise.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There have been zero reports of prolactin side effects with Test Factor. William Llewellyn and Shawn Wells really took their time with this formula to ensure no such problems would arise.
Nice, i will be purchasing myself a bottle or two and you can expect a log at some point.