no more x-factor?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Mars1107

is there any timeline? i want to weight for this, but im looking at max-out, pretty tempting.

Are u guys going in the same direction as max-out, test booster plus AA, or something that makes AA more effective, increases its biovability?

thanks. im excited but this thing has been going on for like a year already, the reformulation.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    is there any timeline? i want to weight for this, but im looking at max-out, pretty tempting.

Are u guys going in the same direction as max-out, test booster plus AA, or something that makes AA more effective, increases its biovability?

thanks. im excited but this thing has been going on for like a year already, the reformulation.
    There is a timeline, the problem is that, that time line keeps extending past what It's supposed to. If this timeline doesn't get extended yet again, you should be ordering X Factor soon.

We are not going into the direction of Max Out. We would rather bring you a full dose of the effective Ara and allow you to stack X Factor with a well dosed T Booster If you so choose. I always recommend Ara standalone before stacked with anything. In addition to that many people respond differently to different T boosters. Some like Icariin, some Nettle root, some Divanyll... it's all user dependent.

Ara is much more valuable as a single Ara product that allows versatility and stackability.
    •   

3. Dang bummer.
  4. Mars1107

any more deets?

just checking in, i kind of want to do another x-factor cycle soon

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    any more deets?

just checking in, i kind of want to do another x-factor cycle soon
    It's so close, I can taste it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cal62887 View Post
    Good. I'd hate for anyone else to have to die over this.

7. new x-factor, exciting

8. Quote Originally Posted by jsheely View Post
    Good. I'd hate for anyone else to have to die over this.
    lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by eeso View Post
    new x-factor, exciting
    Yup. At least you're just finding out about it now, because if you had heard about it when we first debuted this information, you'd be frustrated by now

... but I assure all of you. It's close. very close...
  9. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by cal62887 View Post
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:50 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 08:54 PM
  3. X-Factor and Green Bulge or X-Factor and MassFX
    By CrusaderHocky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2