no more x-factor?

killervick7

Awards
why r they not making anymore?ima go buy it from vitaminshoppe while they still have it=(

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
Last I heard they were in the process of releasing a new version.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it will be very soon!!!!!!!! We'll have a new version :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will it be out?

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
When will it be out?
any new info on release?
infoooo plz lol
If the release of X Factor Advanced was a boat, this boat would be a sexy ass boat.

Said boat would have been in neutral for 2 months. In fact it may have been in neutral flowing downstream :(

As of this week, this boat is now going full-throttle and is back on track.

EDIT: .... sorry about the metaphor, I just got back from an island and am still thinking about boats :eek:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this week? Any hints or preview of what might be in it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
more 411 please.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I NEED IT NOW!!!!!! I'VE PUNCHED A HOLE IN EVERY WALL IN MY HOUSE BECAUSE I NEED MY X-FACTOR NOW!!!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am curious as to how it could be better than the 1st one and could we transition as I have 1 bottle left.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
more 411 please.
ha. I'm a vault.

I NEED IT NOW!!!!!! I'VE PUNCHED A HOLE IN EVERY WALL IN MY HOUSE BECAUSE I NEED MY X-FACTOR NOW!!!!!!!
X Factor rage? :D

I loved x-factor
Thanks for the feedback. I guarantee you love the second version.

I am curious as to how it could be better than the 1st one and could we transition as I have 1 bottle left.
X Factor Advanced will be able to be used in conjunction with any left over bottles. Transition from one to the other isn't a problem at all.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will we still have AA in it? Maybe a AA EPA/DHA combo in a time release so you get the inflammation than anti inflammation

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Will we still have AA in it? Maybe a AA EPA/DHA combo in a time release so you get the inflammation than anti inflammation
Ara is still in it. X Factor wouldn't be anything without Ara. We are just looking to enhance the efficiency of Ara.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Ara is still in it. X Factor wouldn't be anything without Ara. We are just looking to enhance the efficiency of Ara.
Just sprinkle a little superdrol on top.

(This is a joke, but everytime I try to make one, everyone takes me seriously, so this is just to clarify)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Superdrol?

Mars1107

is there any timeline? i want to weight for this, but im looking at max-out, pretty tempting.

Are u guys going in the same direction as max-out, test booster plus AA, or something that makes AA more effective, increases its biovability?

thanks. im excited but this thing has been going on for like a year already, the reformulation.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
is there any timeline? i want to weight for this, but im looking at max-out, pretty tempting.

Are u guys going in the same direction as max-out, test booster plus AA, or something that makes AA more effective, increases its biovability?

thanks. im excited but this thing has been going on for like a year already, the reformulation.
There is a timeline, the problem is that, that time line keeps extending past what It's supposed to. If this timeline doesn't get extended yet again, you should be ordering X Factor soon.

We are not going into the direction of Max Out. We would rather bring you a full dose of the effective Ara and allow you to stack X Factor with a well dosed T Booster If you so choose. I always recommend Ara standalone before stacked with anything. In addition to that many people respond differently to different T boosters. Some like Icariin, some Nettle root, some Divanyll... it's all user dependent.

Ara is much more valuable as a single Ara product that allows versatility and stackability.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang bummer.

Mars1107

any more deets?

just checking in, i kind of want to do another x-factor cycle soon

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Good. I'd hate for anyone else to have to die over this.
lmao...

new x-factor, exciting
Yup. At least you're just finding out about it now, because if you had heard about it when we first debuted this information, you'd be frustrated by now :eek:

... but I assure all of you. It's close. very close...