X Factor Stacking Troubles Deciding!!!

AndreAnabolic

AndreAnabolic

Awards
hey guys! i originally was going to stack X Factor with USP labs PRIME but, if i were to do that i would have started PRIME during the last 25 days of x factor..but id have to buy two bottles of prime and use 6 caps a day! and as a student i just cant afford it. would i benifit as much by just stacking it with a product like SizeOn by Gaspari? please lend me advice, thank u

aries70

aries70

Awards
I was working out without taking any supps but I came to the hard conclusion that I was just wasting my time. My gains were decent but I know they could have been a lot better. So I went out today and purchased:

American Whey (Protein)
Animal Pak (multi vitamin)
NO-Shotgun (pre-workout)
Dark Matter (post workout)
Vitrix Natural Test Booster (non-hormonal)

Didn't answer your question but hopefully we can both get feedback

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hey guys! i originally was going to stack X Factor with USP labs PRIME but, if i were to do that i would have started PRIME during the last 25 days of x factor..but id have to buy two bottles of prime and use 6 caps a day! and as a student i just cant afford it. would i benifit as much by just stacking it with a product like SizeOn by Gaspari? please lend me advice, thank u
Of course you'd get all the X Factor benefits. Even better, use X Factor by itself. You'll know at least what it does, and learn how it works with you ;)