I won Peak-Beta in Novemeber? Is it coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
11-23-2008, 06:16 PM
We have picked a winner. Congrats, somewhatgifted! Please send me your shipping info via PM.

Thanks to all those who submitted entries. There was a little confusion on the promo setup, more winners may be picked tonight or tomorrow.

I won Peak-Beta in Novemeber?
Is it coming?
Ive PM'ed jjohn my address twice and then once more about this in january.

01-16-2009, 05:09 AM
You should get it soon. I apologies for the delay..
Sooo was it sent?
Tracking?
Date and time?

12-12-2008, 06:59 AM
Should have been sent by now. The person that is responsible for this is away at the moment, but I will check asap. Can you please PM me your addy itll make it easier for me to check.
01-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Still havent got anything bro, should i PM my info again? Tracking #? Its been approx 45 days.. but who's counting lol.
Its been 75 days!!!!
Please rectify, whomever knows what to do. Thank you.

From here, the Pm's are in my inbox and sent items.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/108724-make-us-laugh-5.html

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
dude, come on... We always send the products we promise. It can happend that there are some delays. I sent it a few times to the shipping dept. but I do my best. This is really unnecessary bro.

How many times have you won stuff from us?? People get free stuff and complain. It's out of my control, and this doesn't improve or speed the process.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
dude, come on... We always send the products we promise. It can happend that there are some delays. I sent it a few times to the shipping dept. but I do my best. This is really unnecessary bro.

How many times have you won stuff from us?? People get free stuff and complain. It's out of my control, and this doesn't improve or speed the process.
First time ive won anything from MN.
I dont see any evidence of a complaint just solid facts portrayed in a respectful manner that is a reminder in case the other efforts have been missed.
This has happened with other companies and usually it takes a few reminders before it gets done, so live and learn and here we are.

You held a contest which i won, so here i am asking for my deserved prize almost three months later, is this out of line?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It is out of line to put this in public. I sent it. Resent it. Everytime you asked me I sent it again. I am really doing what I can for you. It might have been lost in the mail. I have no clue.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Looks like you have the attention of MN's head rep. Hopefully things do get resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.