X Factor Noob Question!
- 02-02-2009, 06:59 AM
- 02-03-2009, 07:10 PM
I upped my calories, rested more between working the same body part, drank more water, and stretched more.... and yet I STILL had ridiculous DOMS on X Factor.
The best thing you can do is to feel it out for yourself. Earlier on in the cycle you may be able to get away with the same split that you're doing...but the second bottle is where you may see the increased DOMS. I've seen studies that claim that working a sore muscle doesn't inhibit growth although common sense would tell you otherwise.
Make sure to get enough water/food/rest and yous hould be fine... but again, post up your split and I can critique it for ya.
02-04-2009, 12:15 AM
02-10-2009, 01:48 AM
02-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ICantRunFast in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2007, 02:05 AM
- By XxBartZillaxX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2005, 09:46 PM
- By Jcada in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2004, 05:40 PM
- By johnyIROC in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2003, 03:00 PM
- By NoviceSekinHelp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2003, 04:14 PM