Referred here regarding AA

NXG Super

Awards
So, my 1st post...

I will be the first to admit I don't know a huge ammount about the more exotic substances out there but I have made good progress just with quality diet and training.

Background: 27yr old competetive powerlifter (drug tested), 181 lbs @ 5'6, run a carb-cycling diet. Supps currently used are Beta Alanine, Creatine, BCAA's, waxy maize and protein.

I recently ran 2 bottles of Gaspari Novedex XT and was pleased with the results...some lean mass and strength gains with no side effects or anything.

I looked into similar things and was looking at Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels but did some research on the active ingredients (arachidonic acid etc.). That lead me here.

Can anyone here give me any recommendations about this or similar products? What I want from a product is mainly strength gains but also some lean mass. The crucial thing is at least some of these gains must be maintainable after finishing using the product and it must not cause a failed drug test (according to WADA guidelines).

I originally posted this in the general supplement forum and was referred here.
Thanks in advance.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't know where to start... AA is really good and not tested at all since it's a common fatty acid.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
No worries about the drug test. It's a natural product and doesn't raise test or lower E levels.

As for more information, maybe a more specific question would help.

Your gains should stay... as with any product, if you continue to lift, have a clean diet, and take care of your health, you should be able to maintain all your progress and even then some since Ara has a 2-3 week washout period.