X-Factor, Round 2
- 12-06-2008, 11:09 PM
- 12-07-2008, 03:43 PM
I see you're a 92T0. I was categorized the same but got DQd and then wiggled my way out. Where are you at right now?
12-09-2008, 07:57 PM
12-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Remember that more AA doesn't mean more results. Too much inflammation will leave you sore and make you lose a lot of intensity.
If you had great results at 1 gram a day, weren't too sore, then I suggest you do 1250 mg. and see. It's all a question of balance.
Let me know if you have more questions.
12-11-2008, 09:07 PM
1,250g a day for 75 days sound ok then?
And stuff like peanut butter and nuts and all that is still alright? I won't be taking fish oil, but the bulk of my fat intake comes from peanut butter, mixed nuts, eggs, and olive oil.
12-12-2008, 07:25 AM
Don't change your diet too much, and you shall be fine.
PS: I hope you don't cook your olive oil. Many do that, and even though it does not affect X-Factor's effects, it is pretty bad. I won't go in details on the subject, but you know what I'm saying.
Enjoy your cycle, and keep me updated!!
12-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Well just my luck, my unit threw a TDY at me starting 6 January. So I won't be able to run the full 50 days. Would there be any benefit to dosing 250mg a day long term? Or should I just try to trade off/sell the cycle to someone?
12-12-2008, 11:03 PM
12-13-2008, 06:33 AM
12-16-2008, 09:23 AM
12-16-2008, 10:13 AM
12-16-2008, 01:28 PM
12-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:37 PM
- By MarcusG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2003, 08:56 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2003, 12:18 PM
- By khafra in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2003, 08:51 PM
- By IronMike in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2003, 07:18 PM