Quick stacking question..

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just started my cycle of X-Factor I won a few months ago (thanks again jjohn and MN :thumbsup: ) and I'm using an extra bottle of the "vintage" NeoVar that I had left over from a massive purchase in the Spring.. I was wondering if I can continue taking Orange Triad while taking X-Factor. Oh and is 1 gel-cap for breakfast, 2 with pre-workout meal and NeoVar, and 2 post workout with meal and NeoVar ok, or is there a different way I should be taking this..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just started my cycle of X-Factor I won a few months ago (thanks again jjohn and MN :thumbsup: ) and I'm using an extra bottle of the "vintage" NeoVar that I had left over from a massive purchase in the Spring.. I was wondering if I can continue taking Orange Triad while taking X-Factor. Oh and is 1 gel-cap for breakfast, 2 with pre-workout meal and NeoVar, and 2 post workout with meal and NeoVar ok, or is there a different way I should be taking this..

You're doing it perfectly!! Let me know how it goes for ya!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just started my 2nd bottle yesterday and I did back and bi's in the gym. I feel DOMS this morning but nothing too major, it's a good feeling :)

So far I really like this stuff. I'm excited to see the final outcome is ! :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just started my 2nd bottle yesterday and I did back and bi's in the gym. I feel DOMS this morning but nothing too major, it's a good feeling :)

So far I really like this stuff. I'm excited to see the final outcome is ! :thumbsup:
Great!! Let us know how it goes! :dance:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great!! Let us know how it goes! :dance:
I'll def keep ya updated :thumbsup:

I didn't realize that dosing 5 a day with two bottles would only last 40 days instead of 50, lol whoops !