It is time...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm off the the venue to get ready for the fight. I'm the 3rd fight and they're supposed to start at 8PM. I'm feeling really good, but I have a few butterflies in the gut. I usually never feel anything, so this may be a good thing for me. Wish me luck, bros...

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Break a leg...YOUR OPPONENTS LEG :thumbsup:

Don't sweat the butterflies. I always pitched my best when I had a little nervous energy flowing!

Will anybody be taping this one for you?

Everybody needs to hit the thumbs up on the first post too!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kick some a$$ rod!! :bruce1:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me thats really Alex in your av, jas.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yep :lol:

Ok, no. Alex has more of a retarded look I would guess.
I'd like to think of it as a stoic look, but retarded will work:thumbsup:

Rodja, what happened, the suspense is killing us.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I knew you were waiting to post the vid. That was a great fight while it lasted. That dude looked like a big a$$ WW. Anyways, keep your head up, you put on a hell of a fight. That guy looked pretty damn sharp.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was the fvcking underhook that did me in again. I drilled the hell out of that counter for the last 10 days before the fight, but I froze for about 1/4 of a sec and it was too late by then.

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was still a damn good fight bro! I am willing to bet you'll never fall to that underhook again, so next time someone goes for it.. COUNTERtime baby!
:bruce3:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Good fight. You guys both looked very sharp. You'll get 'em next time.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
It was a nice fight bro. You looked sharp and took that knee without waiver, anybody can get caught. It was a nice showing of good grappling.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words. I am at the point where I don't fight for the money or the accolades, I do it for the love of the game. There is nothing like stepping into that cage with the crows cheering and your music blaring. The outcome is irrelevant to me.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man. You are young and will only get better. I'll root for you no matter what man. :thumbsup: