Legends are not born, they're made...

Fedor or Sylvia

• Total voters
CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Quite. Modest. Humble. All of the personality traits of a superhero. Everyone wants to believe in a hero. Perhaps it's the sensationalism from heroic stories or the current trend in hollywood pop-culture. In any case he presents himself as one. A fighter who perseveres. One who is the good guy. A teacher, and above all else: the normal guy, like you and me. He looks average, eats homemade food, and does normal things with his family. This he actually prefers over basking in the limelight of fame and stardom.

This is why he is so highly regarded. It’s the ‘friendly neighbor who likes to go fishing’ persona combined with his ability to endure.

Win or Lose on July 19th, Fedor will still remain who he is and who he has always been; Just a normal man with extraordinary ability.

So I say this as humbly as possible: WAR FEDOR!!!!!!

***EDIT***
Contained within this thread is a Poll for Fedor and Sylvia.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your title is wrong... I was a legend when I was birthed.

Not many can punch strait through the placenta.

Adams

Last edited:
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Quite. Modest. Humble. All of the personality traits of a superhero. Everyone wants to believe in a hero. Perhaps it's the sensationalism from heroic stories or the current trend in hollywood pop-culture. In any case he presents himself as one. A fighter who perseveres. One who is the good guy. A teacher, and above all else: the normal guy, like you and me. He looks average, eats homemade food, and does normal things with his family. This he actually prefers over basking in the limelight of fame and stardom.

This is why he is so highly regarded. It’s the ‘friendly neighbor who likes to go fishing’ persona combined with his ability to endure.

Win or Lose on July 19th, Fedor will still remain who he is and who he has always been; Just a normal man with extraordinary ability.

So I say this as humbly as possible: WAR FEDOR!!!!!!

***EDIT***
Contained within this thread is a Poll for Fedor and Sylvia.
First off, I am not normal, at all. Fedor is such a cool dude, judging by his interviews and what ALL his fellow fighters have to say about him. He has an incredible personality. He seems like a really funny guy, and incredibly nice at the same time, that's not easy. That coupled with the fact that he's the greatest fighter I've ever seen, makes him my favorite athlete of all time. Surpassing Jordan and Barry Sanders. I'm not into meeting people, I could really care less, but Fedor is one dude that I really have to meet at least once. There it is, I let it all hang out, I sweat the sh*t out of the guy.

Waaaaaaaaaar Fedor

CryingEmo by gayness.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I heard Fedor's been hitting the Vodka too much. Tim by KO.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Emo, you and Vanavich both live in Maryland as I recall and you actually train so I suggest a grappling match. Go for a heelhook on his left leg, the one that's 6'' around, and then finish him off with some gayness. :head:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Emo, you and Vanavich both live in Maryland as I recall and you actually train so I suggest a grappling match. Go for a heelhook on his left leg, the one that's 6'' around, and then finish him off with some gayness. :head:
Haha, nice one. Yeah, I forgot to PM him back about grappling or lifting. I live in D.C., but it's not far from where he is. I'm down to hang with Emo, but I'd like to clear up this banana squad thing first. Finish him off with gayness, awesome:toofunny:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I live in D.C., but it's not far from where he is.
Damn, I guess you're more "real" than Emo. I forgot you were all hardcore after having survived your pool cleaning days. We all know you'd tremble at the sight of Chuck Deez. :twisted:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
It's on son. :aargh:

Emo Fight League FTW

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I guess you're more "real" than Emo. I forgot you were all hardcore after having survived your pool cleaning days. We all know you'd tremble at the sight of Chuck Deez. :twisted:
Yeah, I scoff at pussies from Maryland. We keep it real here in D.C. Seriously though, those 3 guys I worked with doing the pool cleaning were scary as fvck.

Awesome av, I'll wank to it later.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Cool, go ahead and add this to your wank material too.

Edit: Damn, who is this guy. 15s mark:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I just exploded all over my bellybutton.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The gayometer can't meassure gayness of this magnitude.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You better get all your Fedor love out now C EMO because he's getting KTFO by Big Tim.

Dozi

Awards
Not being humble about it at all.....

WAR FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
No! Never!

C EMO by flying cockbar. :aargh:
That's pretty gay. Do you remember when they tried to test you, Alex, Mullet, and I to see if we were actually gay? Here were the results:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
True Story, me and alexander met up and I subbed him.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
No you didn't, but you would sub him. I actually think Alex would think that he'd win based on strength and athleticism despite the fact that you have trained in BJJ for a while. Despite having watched MMA for years, he hasn't learned anything from it. :twisted:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
No you didn't, but you would sub him. I actually think Alex would think that he'd win based on strength and athleticism despite the fact that you have trained in BJJ for a while. Despite having watched MMA for years, he hasn't learned anything from it. :twisted:
You know me well. I would slam that Kendall Grove looking M'Fer.

Congrats on your contest win, nice work. Sadly, HO could strict press almost as much as you can push press, better hope he stays out of the contests.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I just knew you were really tall, so that's all I could come up with.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, HO could strict press almost as much as you can push press, better hope he stays out of the contests.
Haha. HO is amazing. The kid's like the BJ Penn of strength training except he works hard too.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Haha. HO is amazing. The kid's like the BJ Penn of strength training except he works hard too.
Yeah, I even believe most of what he says. He doesn't even look that strong.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Affliction is going to show the entire card. 3 fights on FSN, and the other 8 on the PPV. It's going to be a long night. Affliction from 8pm est to 1am(the PPV will be 4 hours, starting at 9, the FSN airing will go from 8-9), then from 1-4 I'll watch the UFN card. I can't fvcking wait.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I even believe most of what he says. He doesn't even look that strong.
I guess that's what happens when you've met Joey. :blink:

My one problem with his SM was that I don't remember seeing him ever do that lift before. I want a see video of that. His squats looked pretty good though.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Affliction is going to show the entire card. 3 fights on FSN, and the other 8 on the PPV. It's going to be a long night. Affliction from 8pm est to 1am(the PPV will be 4 hours, starting at 9, the FSN airing will go from 8-9), then from 1-4 I'll watch the UFN card. I can't fvcking wait.
I think I'm saving my money and watching the UFC. I just thought I'd send you into a drunken rage by saying that. Seriously, I'm broke and have to buy a yoke soon. :sad:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm saving my money and watching the UFC. I just thought I'd send you into a drunken rage by saying that. Seriously, I'm broke and have to buy a yoke soon. :sad:
Damn, I got pissed when I read that. Go mow a lawn or some sh*t, you can't miss this event.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I guess that's what happens when you've met Joey. :blink:

My one problem with his SM was that I don't remember seeing him ever do that lift before. I want a see video of that. His squats looked pretty good though.
Yeah, some of it could be BS. How do you have a SM of 275? and a push press of 315? Haven't push pressed for a while, but at one point I was doing 315 easily, I think I did 335 once, and my best SM was 225-235.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, some of it could be BS. How do you have a SM of 275? and a push press of 315? Haven't push pressed for a while, but at one point I was doing 315 easily, I think I did 335 once, and my best SM was 225-235.

My push press is horrible... geez

Long ass arms bad for pressin' good for pullin' (insert joke here)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
My push press is horrible... geez

Long ass arms bad for pressin' good for pullin' (insert joke here)
Yeah, unless you're super broad, the long arms really kill you. I always thought I had long arms, but my reach is only 73-74 at a little over 6'. I think I might have a real narrow chest and slightly long arms.

I'm all gayed out, couldn't comment on the "good for pullin".

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Oh, 225-235 huh. I recall it being 225, don't stretch it. There are enough people around here doing that. Remember SWG's half rep bench video. My best push jerk is 331 (with an axle) and SM is 245 and a 250 that was questionably strict. Of course, I have a much longer reach than you at 76', I'm just an animal. :afro: I'm just effing around since you've put up better numbers in all the powerlifts than I have.

JD has done 240 strict but gets shaky as he approaches 300 on PP (I think his best is 300). He has really inflexible shoulders which hurts his PP. If you have to hang the bar out in front of you, it takes a ton more core strength. That could be HO's problem or maybe he just never does it.

I think I'm actually going to get the Affliction card now. I just won't eat as much :sad:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, well I've SM'd 205.. and stuff

And push pressed .... uh no comment.

My friend push presses 455 though.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Now is an appropriate time for a...

BUMP!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
A 455 push press is unreal, thats olympic level, depending on weight of course. Can he clean 455?

Anyways, war Fedor. Would you like for me to swing by for a Fedor worshipping circle jerk later?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
A 455 push press is unreal, thats olympic level, depending on weight of course. Can he clean 455?

Anyways, war Fedor. Would you like for me to swing by for a Fedor worshipping circle jerk later?
Yes, and I think Jas owes us some BJ's for predicting a sylvia win.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and I think Jas owes us some BJ's for predicting a sylvia win.
Yeah, he was using his "level headedness" to make that prediction.

As far as the BJ's go, I'll take second:lol::thumbsup:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
A 455 split jerk would be Olympic level. Only a handful of a guys could do that with a push press: Zvickas, peak Schoony, Jas in a few years....

Sure guys, I'll comply. Alex can give me a jelly donut and Emo the Apollo Creed.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
A 455 split jerk would be Olympic level. Only a handful of a guys could do that with a push press: Zvickas, peak Schoony, Jas in a few years....

Sure guys, I'll comply. Alex can give me a jelly donut and Emo the Apollo Creed.
Hell why not. Waaar Big Dog.