Bring back the good ole days

Bile

Bile

Awards
Just watch a replay of YAMMA - Pit Fighting 1 and was thinking about old school UFC. I remember watchin the first UFC tournament and thinking that was the baddest stuff ever. Obviously MMA has evolved since then but I really want to see UFC bring back the 8 Man Tournament. Just once man I mean it would bring awesome PPV sales.

But at the same time I think alot of fighters would change their routine up to not get gassed out. But it still would be awesome to watch. I donno was just wondering.... I know it probably wont happen but I wish it would. But at least it would show who is the most talented at more than one fight in a evening.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not the UFC, it's the state AC's that don't permit this.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see some tournament action, but no more than 2 fights per fighter in a night. I do miss the old school UFC's, the brutality was unreal.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Amazing av. :head: Some of the old tournaments were really a bust with all the injuries like Ultimate Ult 2, but they were fun. I think Dream/Pride had/have the right idea for the way to run a tourney.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Amazing av. :head: Some of the old tournaments were really a bust with all the injuries like Ultimate Ult 2, but they were fun. I think Dream/Pride had/have the right idea for the way to run a tourney.
Ya the last UFC "tourney" was the 4 man LW tourney back 02 that started at UFC 39 and ended at 41 with a "draw" between Uno and Penn, another fvcked fight, thanks to Cecil Peoples. God I hate that bastard.