• Kiss my black ASS its Jackson

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I am tore up over this one cause I really like both of these guys. Both can bang both are tough as hell. Man I hate it and love it all at the same time.... this is great!!

Edit******
HEY DON'T JUST RUN YOUR PIE HOLE! LOOK UP TOP AND VOTE DAMNIT!! thanx

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jackson, I don't know why this is even a debate. Forrest doesn't have a leg up on Rampage in any part of the game.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Jackson, I don't know why this is even a debate. Forrest doesn't have a leg up on Rampage in any part of the game.
Because I said so...

Its not a debate its a poll, I want to see what some other people think...

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Griffon by rear naked choke in the 3rd!:bruce3::afro::drunk:

rcaz01

Awards

Agreed!

This has the chance to be one of the more disappointing fights in a while, at least as far as hype vs results.

Hopefull I will be proven wrong.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going with Griffin.

justing

Awards
no matter what griffin puts on a good show. its gonna be a good fight. i dont know enough about jackson, but the guy looked like a BA against Liddel.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Agreed!

This has the chance to be one of the more disappointing fights in a while, at least as far as hype vs results.

The Griffin beats Shogun, Shogun beat Jackson angle is overrated, but this doesn't take anything from Griffin, it is just what it is.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Griffin has better jiu jitsu, but Rampage is damn near possible to submit. I say Rampage by decision.

rcaz01

Awards
I am not sure we know Griffin has better jiu jitsu, since Rampage chooses just to beat the crap out of everyone?

As you said Rampage is almost impossible to submit so to me that means his jiu jitsu, at least his defense is very good. It seems that he is going to have to run across another fighter that is very strong, just as he is, before the BJJ will become a factor or someone with freaky skills like a Penn but in his weight class.

Not to mention the guy has a head like a cement block and seems to have been able to take shot after shot from just about everyone.

my two cents...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forrest will put on a show, but Rampage is too talenbted to let this go too long

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so i guess the UFCs plan is to send Griffin out to get his ass kicked again and again until he is a cripple; all for the enjoyment of people who say "i love griffin, hes got heart!"

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
so i guess the UFCs plan is to send Griffin out to get his ass kicked again and again until he is a cripple; all for the enjoyment of people who say "i love griffin, hes got heart!"
Maybe...

As far as rampage and JJ goes, I don't think he gives a sh!t about JJ or BJJ, not to say he doesn't roll in his camps, but his wrestling, and standup are his strengths, and he is gonna come out and dictate the fight, he is always aggressive.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's kinda like the US version of Saku: always puts on a good show with a great sense of humor.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I gotta go with Rampage by GnP TKO. I like Griffin a lot, and the guy has lots of heart, but like Rodja said he is outclassed in pretty much every aspect of the fight game. The only way Griffin wins is by gassing Rampage, which I doubt will happen.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Heavies, you are the coolest troll I know.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Griffin beats Shogun, Shogun beat Jackson angle is overrated, but this doesn't take anything from Griffin, it is just what it is.
mmamath is phenomenal

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Griffin via eating Shogun's soul and absorbing his skill!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
true. although i wouldn't say he has nearly that amount of skill.
Honestly, Saku's skill is overrated, he was just an amazing entertainer, a decent fighter with creativity. I fvcking love Saku, but it is what it is. Forrest is pretty skilled, he's just not super athletic.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, Tripdog, you always pick the eventual loser. I remember your Jenz craziness. I'll give you credit for sticking with the underdog.
I gotta stick with my boys regardless of the odds...... Just glad im not betting money on them...lol.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I like Forrest, I really do, not in a Alexander & Jas kinda way, but he's gonna get beaten badly.

Seriously, what can Griffin do that Page can't counter and/or do better?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I see this fight like Sherk-Penn with Penn guarenteed to have at least decent cardio. Griffin has no way to end the fight really unless Jackson is completely gassed so the best he can hope for is a decision. Along the way to that decision, he has to avoid the offense of guy who can end the fight quickly at almost any time. Rampage has too many chances to win in 25 minutes so I'm going with Page. Forrests only real advantage is size and maybe cardio.

langeje

Awards
jackson knockouts griffin in the first ten seconds of the first round.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Poor Griffin, he gets no respect. If he hadn't been knocked out by Jardine alot more people would vote for him. I still think he will win this one guys, because "The Natural" has put together a great game plan for this one. You will see!!

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Nobody has talked about the strategy of griffin hitting his face repeatedly against jackson's hand to wear him out....

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
Agreed!

Has to better than Rampage/Liddell no matter what happens.
Ref will stop fight due to Rampage pummeling Forest into the canvas.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Very original, and only goes further to prove that we have a sherdog troll on AM now.

The funny thing is, how did you know who the troll was in reference to?

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Very original, and only goes further to prove that we have a sherdog troll on AM now.

The funny thing is, how did you know who the troll was in reference to?
Homo, you made ref. to the Sherdog trolls coming over to AM in a previous thread when you replied to Rodja about a comment I made. I answered your accusation then. I have a good memory, however I could brag at what I do in the real world and show how that contributes to how, but I won't for know....

You know I am beginning to.... never mind the time has not yet come....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya'll need to stop the BS that seems to keep popping up in the MMA forum. Tame the agression fellas and Crying Emo, he may be trolling but it seemed like a regular thread until the baiting came out with the first and second troll pic.

That's like forcing someone to speed then telling on them for speeding...

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heart says griffin, head says page.

I dont see how forrest wins this one.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Heart says griffin, head says page.

I dont see how forrest wins this one.
I'm actually on the same page with you (no punn intended). But damn I'd like to see Forrest win.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Allright, back to the subject. EDIT**** We are already on back on it*******

I keep going over in my mind what Forrest could do to Jackson. Here are just some random nothings.

1. Clinch and dirty box? I don't know about that...

2. Shoot for a takedown, and try to look for an arm bar, or other submission? I don't know about that...

3. Dance around and bang with Rampage??? Ummmmm??

4. ????? Hell I guess he could ??????

I like Forrest but I keep running into roadblocks when I think of possible strategies for him.

Answers to myself;

1. Too strong, would only work if the exact moment Forrest clinched he delivered a high knee right on the button, even then... the all probability of that is 0.001 practically zero..
2. Rampage can sprawl and we know he can wrestle if he stuffs that takedown Forrest is getting slammed.
3. Rampage countered Liddell with a right hook and cold knocked him out thats been established. Rampage moves forward period, and he counter punched with Liddell, b/c of Liddells power, with Forrest is he really going to have to worry about outlandish power?? No. So Rampage sets the tempo, he is the aggressor.
4. "I am gonna beat Forrests ASS..."
5. Rampage punched out Henderson, and Henderson could definately whoop Forrest's ass.

*****EDIT Not that one beats another who beat another so the other wins, but Hendo's a freak, Forrest can't grappel like that****

Kiss my natural black ass, Rampage by strikes??? I hate admitting it... (not really) Sorry Forrest, if you pull it out my hats off cause I didn't see it coming....

My list is not exhaustive b/c I am a lazy typer, feel free to add to it...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Homo, you made ref. to the Sherdog trolls coming over to AM in a previous thread when you replied to Rodja about a comment I made. I answered your accusation then. I have a good memory, however I could brag at what I do in the real world and show how that contributes to how, but I won't for know....

You are Tim Sylvia? Either way PM me as I'd like to know who you are. I'd also like an autographed picture.

Go easy on Crying Emo, he has been known to cut himself from time to time.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I think Jackson is going to win it but I just can't seem to bring myself to liking the guy. However, Griffin is a hard worker and has a good sense of humor so I have to vote and go for him.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You're the stylist for male strippers and need to remember who wears what?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Jackson is going to win it but I just can't seem to bring myself to liking the guy. However, Griffin is a hard worker and has a good sense of humor so I have to vote and go for him.
you dont like him because hes african american or negro as they say lol....jp.

im going with rampage on this one, he has been with the best and won. Unless he is on his back most of the fight then i dont see how he can lose. Im thinkin ref stoppage 2nd round.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I really like Rampage....I like Forest too...My head also says Rampage...I just finished watching his fights against Wanderlei and he worries when he gets in the clinch and gassed.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Ya'll need to stop the BS that seems to keep popping up in the MMA forum. Tame the agression fellas and Crying Emo, he may be trolling but it seemed like a regular thread until the baiting came out with the first and second troll pic.

That's like forcing someone to speed then telling on them for speeding...

There certainly is alot of immature aggression in the MMA forum. It's like they want to beat you up with their keyboard or something. LOL.