Chuck vs Evans

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
This is confirmed am i correct? Whats your guys thoughts on this fight?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've all seen this fight before: Chuck sprawls on a grappler and (T)KO's the guy.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i still think it will be a good fight.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chuck will catch him. I would say early in rd 2. I think the fight is at 78 in september

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
We've all seen this fight before: Chuck sprawls on a grappler and (T)KO's the guy.
+1

However Chuck is getting older and Rashad is at least OK on his feet. He might be able to decision Chuck.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1

However Chuck is getting older and Rashad is at least OK on his feet. He might be able to decision Chuck.
He looked sloppy against Tito and Bisping, but I'm sure Greg Jackson will come up with a good game plan for Rashad.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i think evans will stand up with chuck. I think it will go the the third round.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Evans will get destroyed, he stinks. I bet he's nervous as hell.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I really hope Chuck puts this kid down because although I think he is talented, I don't think he is as good as people make him out to be. He is still a young fighter.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I really hope Chuck puts this kid down because although I think he is talented, I don't think he is as good as people make him out to be. He is still a young fighter.
Yeah man, looks like Joe and Dana are really setting Chuck up for a title shot. It looks good when you KO an undefeated fighter.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, instead of having chuck fight machida, or wanderlei rematch, or anderson silva... or.... yeah people who would beat him.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
He looked sloppy against Tito and Bisping, but I'm sure Greg Jackson will come up with a good game plan for Rashad.
I agree, that leads me to believe that some of the guys are overtraining, not that they are not prepared with strategy or coaching b/c Greg is a awesome coach, i.e. if you remember Marquardt looked and acted the same way during the Silva fight... he didn't seem sharp, last fight against Leites he looked great...

Rashad is not impressive IMO.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, instead of having chuck fight machida, or wanderlei rematch, or anderson silva... or.... yeah people who would beat him.
I agree, however Machida was absolutely boring against Tito... his got skillz but my god.... I paid for a fight damnit.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
You got a fight, a damn good display of strategy.
Too conservative for my taste. I see that as weakness. I like wars...

I thought that was what fighting was all about, mixing up toe to toe for alpha status??? Not I am springy little brazilian that can run the whole fight. Joe tried to play that down during the fight, oh where there's not much action because of brilliant strategy. Ge the fu(k outta here, lets bang bit(h, BOOOOOOOOO! You came to fight goddamnit!!!!!!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established

I thought that was what fighting was all about, mixing up toe to toe for alpha status??? Not I am springy little brazilian that can run the whole fight. Joe tried to play that down during the fight, oh where there's not much action because of brilliant strategy. Ge the fu(k outta here, lets bang bit(h, BOOOOOOOOO! You came to fight goddamnit!!!!!!
I'm not a huge fan of his style, but Tito wasn't exactly pressing the fight. It's strategy and talent over anything. It's not boxing.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ugh...

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a huge fan of his style, but Tito wasn't exactly pressing the fight. It's strategy and talent over anything. It's not boxing.
Tito came forward all fight. The point I was trying to make with intensity was, Machida is supposed to be this weapon, I expected him to come to fight not run.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
That's why I try to be nice to Rodja and Mulletsoldier. That way Rodja doesn't beat me up, and Mulletsoldier doesn't verbally berate me.