jas123

Awards
  • Established
Already a thread on it. I get the inside scoop early from my dog Rossen. :head:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mouth told me about this a week ago, but he still didn't pay me for the Penn/Serra bet.

R-dizzy(how would you like it if that was your nickname) why do you want Anderson to get KO'd?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to get tired of the Anderson mania that has emerged. He is a tremendous fighter in a very thin division, much like Urijah.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to get tired of the Anderson mania that has emerged. He is a tremendous fighter in a very thin division, much like Urijah.
Bingo-Bongo. GSP is P4P #1. Fedya rules all. CryingEmo by RNC, 1:34 RD1.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Mouth told me about this a week ago, but he still didn't pay me for the Penn/Serra bet.

R-dizzy(how would you like it if that was your nickname) why do you want Anderson to get KO'd?
Did you email him about it?

Oh, and I agree CryingEmo by RNC.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Im just getting sick of the Anderson hype. He rules the worst division in MMA, and Im sick of Dana (and most of the mma noobs) saying he is #1 p4p. His wrestling is horrendous, and he is an average sized 185er at best. Lets not forget he fought at 167 in shooto a couple years ago. I will say that he is the clear favorite in the Irvin fight, but he certainly has never fought someone as big, strong, and explosive as Irvin(or anyone with as good of stand up). He is more skilled than Irvin, but the size and strength difference in this match up is huge. It's basically an average sized middle weight vs. one of the biggest lhw's out there. Don't sleep on the sandman.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Im just getting sick of the Anderson hype. He rules the worst division in MMA, and Im sick of Dana (and most of the mma noobs) saying he is #1 p4p.
Couldn't have said it better.

Irvin is dangerous no two ways about it. He will win this fight. I think he would want nothing more than to sit there and trade shots with Tennis Ball Silva.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You seem to be absolutely stating that Irvin will win this fight? I think a lot of people are giving him no chance, which is not right, but Anderson is the favorite IMO. It's going to be a standup war because that's Irvin's thing. Truthfully, I think Silva has more to prove at 185 too, and I'd rather see him fight Okami, one of Cote/Almeida/Kampmann/Leites, and rematch Hendo since "Anderson got lucky in that one" (Hendo's ridiculous). I'd also really like to see Manhoef fight him, but that's not very realistic.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I am not absolute on anything. I think he can KO Silva. I don't care for Silva, so I am definately pulling for Irvin.

If we are talking rematches I want Marquardt to take another run at him, except this time don't overtrain. Leites got his ass beat by Marquardt...

I agree with you on Hendo.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see Marquardt pile-drive Anderson too. I'm a big fan of his and agree that he dominated Leites. Anderson's amazing, though, and I find it hard not to like the guy.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Leites was looking pretty good until Marquardt punished him with that illegal knee. I doubt he ever recovered more than 70%.

I'm glad Anderson is moving up and I hope it's permanent. As others have stated in this thread, 185 is thin, and Anderson has already beat the best in the division. I don't care to see him fight Okami or Kampmann, when he could be facing Chuck or Lyoto. I don't think Irvin has much chance against Anderson. Irvin has a punchers chance, Anderson has an iron jaw. Anderson will make him retarded, IMO.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Rumor is JT will fight on this and maybe against CB.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather see JT win, but CB is the better wrestler so who knows.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Irvin on his MT skills and training in Thailand

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Anderson will shut his annoying voice up for a bit on the 19th.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Ya thats a cool vid. I really hope Irvin is working on his td's. Irvin has big power on the feet, but he tends to get sloppy and I think this is where Silva will capitalize with his pinpoint striking. Everyone is expecting this to be a stand up war, so I think it would catch Silva off guard if Irvin came out and shot a double leg. He damn sure wont submit Silva, but on the ground he could utilize his natural size and strength advantage to work for the mount, and possible get a tko. Plus, Silva's wrestling is his weak point. Just my two cents.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ya thats a cool vid. I really hope Irvin is working on his td's. Irvin has big power on the feet, but he tends to get sloppy and I think this is where Silva will capitalize with his pinpoint striking. Everyone is expecting this to be a stand up war, so I think it would catch Silva off guard if Irvin came out and shot a double leg. He damn sure wont submit Silva, but on the ground he could utilize his natural size and strength advantage to work for the mount, and possible get a tko. Plus, Silva's wrestling is his weak point. Just my two cents.
I don't think Irvin will fare well with Anderson anywhere, and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. Any takers?

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Irvin will fare well with Anderson anywhere, and I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. Any takers?
I won't you to know I am working on a kinDLY AND GENTLER HEAVIES SOOOO I WILL RESIST SAYING SOMETHING DEGRADINGGGGGG RRRRIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTTT NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Ok I had to restrain my inner demon.

I wouldn't take that bet......

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I won't you to know I am working on a kinDLY AND GENTLER HEAVIES SOOOO I WILL RESIST SAYING SOMETHING DEGRADINGGGGGG RRRRIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTTT NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Ok I had to restrain my inner demon.

I wouldn't take that bet......
Bring the steroid induced mayhem, my friend, whether you'll take the bet or not. No holding back is the way to go.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Bring the steroid induced mayhem, my friend, whether you'll take the bet or not. No holding back is the way to go.
HAHAHAHA LMAO. Say let my spicy side lose??? HAHAHAHA. I am still grinning.

I am actually quit calm today. 405 deads with only a belt tripled for 3 sets always settles me down.

I am still laughing. Damn!

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
You gonna give 5 to 1 odds like the sportbooks? Anderson is the clear favorite, and only a retard would take an even bet on Irvin. I just think at plus 500 he is a hell of a bet.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You gonna give 5 to 1 odds like the sportbooks? Anderson is the clear favorite, and only a retard would take an even bet on Irvin. I just think at plus 500 he is a hell of a bet.
I don't like reading much, but I'm pretty sure you said Irvin was gonna win. That said, I'll give you 3 to 1. What's up?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I don't like reading much, but I'm pretty sure you said Irvin was gonna win. That said, I'll give you 3 to 1. What's up?
No, I never said Irvin was gonna win. I just gave my brilliant strategy that would help him win. Im gonna make a small bet on him at betus, since they've got him at +425.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Just for fun, a little Irvin HL

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkx99pHn6Bk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
No, I never said Irvin was gonna win. I just gave my brilliant strategy that would help him win. Im gonna make a small bet on him at betus, since they've got him at +425.
Alright bruv, I'll give you 425$ to 100$ on Irvin/Silva. Are we on? Paypal? I don't bullsh*t.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry Rob, if you lose you don't have to pay him. :lol:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Alright bruv, I'll give you 425$ to 100$ on Irvin/Silva. Are we on? Paypal? I don't bullsh*t.
Damn man, you straight called me out like a *****. How bout $50 to $213? Im a poor college student.:stick:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry Rob, if you lose you don't have to pay him. :lol:
haha, that ****ing Mouth is a b*tch. I shouldn't have to hunt him down to get payed, fvck him.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, you straight called me out like a *****. How bout $50 to $213? Im a poor college student.:stick:
Haha, it's on if you say it's so. I trust you. I'm 2-0 on AM bets. This guy Mouth didn't pay up on GSP/Serra. I did win 50 on Fedor beating Lindland in under 4 minutes. I'm down with 50/213, lets do it?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Im down, I just need to set up my paypal.
Cool, I know your word is bond, or some sh*t.

Fairtex can't create miracles, Irvin is hitting the sand(not sure what that means).

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I know your word is bond, or some sh*t.

Fairtex can't create miracles, Irvin is hitting the sand(not sure what that means).
Haha. Probably so, but I have faith in him. He'll probably make me look like an idiot.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Come fight time, there won't be too much of a weight difference. Silva is just too good......love Irvin, good luck buddy, but SIlva takes it

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, that ****ing Mouth is a b*tch. I shouldn't have to hunt him down to get payed, fvck him.
Man, I fvcking told you that when he first came here. That sloven bastard.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Come fight time, there won't be too much of a weight difference. Silva is just too good......love Irvin, good luck buddy, but SIlva takes it
I honestly dont see how silva walks around at 215+. He is tall, but skinny, with exceptionally skinny legs. Even if he is 215 come fight time, he wont be the same 215 that Irvin is. (even though he did look smaller at the Alexander fight) That being said, I do agree Silva has a huge skill advantage.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I honestly dont see how silva walks around at 215+. He is tall, but skinny, with exceptionally skinny legs. Even if he is 215 come fight time, he wont be the same 215 that Irvin is. (even though he did look smaller at the Alexander fight) That being said, I do agree Silva has a huge skill advantage.
Are your sure your stats are right??? If you are 6'-3" like your stats say you should understand that misconception. He won't look as good but that doesn't mean he is not as strong.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To say that Silva will be as strong as Irvin is ludicrous. Irvin fought a good chunk of his career at HW at about 230-235, yet Silva was fighting at 170 just a few years ago.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
To say that Silva will be as strong as Irvin is ludicrous. Irvin fought a good chunk of his career at HW at about 230-235, yet Silva was fighting at 170 just a few years ago.
You have a poor choice of adjectives.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to give more of the card, Jesse Taylor v. CB Dolloway is on for the 19th as well. Good job by CB getting in there again after looking that bad against Amir

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to give more of the card, Jesse Taylor v. CB Dolloway is on for the 19th as well. Good job by CB getting in there again after looking that bad against Amir
I'm surprised that Dana is having someone fight with such little time between fights. The match-up makes sense, but the timing seems to be rushed.

On a related note, Lil Nog/White might be off due to White pissing hot at a kickboxing event recently (per MMAWeekly). The Vitor/Martin fight will be the replacement fight on FSN.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a poor choice of adjectives.

Why do you constantly provoke me?

I would pay anything to smash your fvckin face in....
I guess you have short-term memory loss as well.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you constantly provoke me?

I would pay anything to smash your fvckin face in....
just grow up at this point ok? enough internet tough guy act, it gets old fast

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised that Dana is having someone fight with such little time between fights. The match-up makes sense, but the timing seems to be rushed.

On a related note, Lil Nog/White might be off due to White pissing hot at a kickboxing event recently (per MMAWeekly). The Vitor/Martin fight will be the replacement fight on FSN.
I was a bit surprised as well, but it does make sense. I am going to try to watch both cards that night, I cant rationalize not watching Fedor/Sylvia. Sadly, part of me wants Sylvia to win just to finally end the Fedor is unbeatable stuff, but I know Fedor will sub him at some point