New Nonsensical Nick Diaz Interview For Your Entertainment

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

New Nonsensical Nick Diaz Interview For Your Entertainment

Here is what Diaz had to say:

On what happened on Saturday night:

ďBefore we get started, I want to say that I know there are a lot of people and everybody is trying to protect the sport. And everybody wants to be sportsmen and that type of thing where everybody shakes hands and everybody is great friends and whatever. And thatís great. But you know what, this sport is (expletive) established. Thatís obvious. There are people out there doing a great job making it look like a non-violent sport. Thatís not my job. My job is warfare. Iím over here to (expletive) kill. Weíre mortal enemies until we fight and then we can shake hands and be cool. But until then, if Iím signed to fight you I donít (expletive) like you and I hate youíre (expletive) guts and weíre fighting until weíre cool. Weíre not cool until I win or I lose and we can settle this. So thatís how I am about this sort of thing.

ďPeople are like, ĎOh, you should be professional,í and this and that and, Ďa real fighter doesnít fight outside the cage.í Thatís fine. I donít. I do have a thing about defending myself be any means necessary and I ainít no (expletive). Iím not going to go ahead and walk off and talk (expletive), you know. Someone is going to swing at me, Iím going to defend myself.

ďWhat happened out here was like, a lot of (expletive) happened. After the fight, they brought me into the cage to talk about my rematch (with Noons). I didnít just jump up in there. People want to know why I still had my gloves on? No one took them off me. I had doctors looking at me and before I got out there I just never got my gloves off. What happened was the fight (between Noons and Edwards) was already happening, so I got out there to see the fight and I still had my gloves on. Then they were trying to find me to bring me up in there. So thatís what happened. Nobody took my gloves off before I got in there.Ē

On who told him to get in the cage after the Noons-Edwards fight:

ďT.J. Thompson from Icon Sport. He brought me in there. He told me, ĎItís time to go to work. Letís go in there and talk about this rematch.í So he brought me in there. I donít know who was crazy enough to let my whole (expletive) crew run up in there with me, but Iím glad because I ainít going to go in there and get smacked on by this old guy and a bunch of whoever heís got in there.

ďThey came in there with me and the next thing you know his dad starts talking (expletive) to my brother (Nate) or whatever. And, you know, my brother is hardcore. So he comes in there and someone says (expletive) you or whatever and his boy (Noons) is acting all bad like he wants to fight me. Iím like, ĎWhy you trying to act bad now?í They walked past us in the halls and they all looked at the floor. They walked past us like they are scared or something, you know what I mean. Itís like that weíre going to fight, but if they are going to talk (expletive), weíre going to talk (expletive). I ainít going nowhere and they ainít going nowhere. Then theyíre fighting. So theyíre walking away and weíre walking away, itís mutual. But they donít even (expletive) look up. Iím not trying to fight outside the cage.

ďThen when we are in front of the cameras, they try to rush us like they are hardcore. Thatís (expletive) Ö my bottom line is he is a poser. Heís over here trying to rush me in front of the cameras and look like hardcore in front of the cameras. He shows up in a (expletive) suit. Heís a rich kid. I canít afford a suit. I got no money to spend on a suit. I canít retire right now if I want to. he fights every however many months.

ďI got all this (expletive) on my mind right now and I need to get it all off my chest and get it all said and done with before I go home. Because when I get home Iím getting ready for my next fight. Automatically, Iím ready to go. Iím training. Iím trying to take care of this (expletive) right now.

ďK.J. is over here capitalizing on his vacation. (Expletive), he hasnít even fought in Ö how long has it been since he last fought? Iíve fought twice since then. Thatís some (expletive). Iím a real fighter. This guy, itís like Ö they all want to run around and like, ĎWeíre professional,í and, ĎWeíre famous.í

ďThe thing is my family doesnít get to capitalize on that sort of thing. Iím sure my dad would love it if I brought him into the mix and on Showtime and I had everybody talking about this and that at the restaurant. Itís hard enough as it is. That causes issues. Itís none of my business what people do. If you are going to bring your family into the ring, thatís fine with me. But this is definitely why I donít. Itís on account of all this (expletive).

ďI donít want some things for my family on account of how they like to watch me fight. I get (ticked) off. I have them turn that (expletive) off. No UFC, no nothing on in my house. I donít want to come home and see my dad on the couch next to my mom watching (expletive) fighting. When I get home, I want to be at home. I donít want to hear anything about fighting.Ē

On how hard it is to turn off that mentality:

ďWhen I get home, I want to rest. I want to eat and I donít want to hear no fighting. If Iím studying something on the Internet or watching a tape, thatís what Iím doing. I donít want to all of a sudden get into that mode Ö like Iím home and that (expletive) is on TV.

ďIf I have a girlfriend, I donít bring her to flaunt her. She doesnít get to reap the benefits of me being famous.

I donít make that much money, so I donít get to buy nice things. I canít afford new (expletive) shoes. I canít retire now if I wanted to. I gotta keep fighting. Itís my job. I take it very seriously. Iím very professional.

ďNot that itís un-professional to bring your family. Thatís fine, whatever. Itís not like Iím trying to get into a street fight. Iím not trying to do that either. Actually, I kind of avoid one at all costs. Thatís why this (expletive) should have kept his (expletive) head down.

ďHe (Noons) brought his girlfriend, and he brought his dad and his mother, who walks around, and what is he doing putting dirty looks on me? Of course, Iím going to tell him (expletive) you, and heís going to have to get punked in front of his (expletive) dad.

ďBasically, I didnít try to fight him right there. I just said, ĎHey bro, whatcha doing buddy?í There was a line in the dirt and I said, ĎCross that (expletive) line?í Heís on his side of the street and Iím on my side of the street. I said, ĎWait a second. Cross that (expletive) line.í Step into my (expletive) range (expletive).

ďAnd Iím not calling him a (expletive) and trying to make him look like a punk in front of his girl and (expletive) and all that. Iím not like that. Iím not going to go Ö Iím sure he is not conscious of all this (expletive) thatís going on right now. Iím sure that he thinks Iím a real big punk and that Iím trying to start (expletive) with him in front of his girl, in front of his dad, talking (expletive) to him. But thatís not even the case. I mean, what do you expect? You are a stupid (expletive), jeapordizing your whole family bringing them Ö this is (expletive) warfare. Thatís the way I see it. This ainít no joke, dude. Weíre going in there to fight. Youíre trying to hurt me. Are you (expletive) kidding me?

ďThere are a lot of people trying to protect this sport and make it look like a non-violent sport. Thatís fine. Yoiu know what? Thatís not my job to do that Ö OK. Iím a very down to earth real (expletive) type of person. The real thing is this (expletive) is coming to hurt me, so (expletive) that (expletive). If I sign to fight you, I donít like you. I hate you and you are my enemy until itís over and done with.

ďSo my bottom line is I wanted to get a buynch of this stuff off my chest is Ö is that Ö you know Ö Iím not no chump. Iím not going to just talk (expletive) or whatever. I canít remember where I was really going with that.Ē

On what bothers him the most about Noons is the unsatisfying way their first fight ended due to cuts:

ďThatís what Iím saying. Thatís what I was getting ready to say. Iím not no chump. I ainít no (expletive) punk. Thatís not really his belt. That doctor stopped that fight on that cut. My brother had a bigger cut in his last fight and he still won. Iíve had (expletive) cuts bigger than that. This (expletive) doctor just stepped in on my whole situation.

ďHe (Noons) is over here trying to capitalize on it. Thatís what Iím trying to say, this (expletive) is a poser. Heís not fighting for money. I donít know what heís fighting for. Heís (expletive) over here and obviously he can afford a suit. He can afford not to fight. He hasnít fought in forever. Heís over here trying to capitalize on that last win. He turned the fight. I was supposed to fight him a couple of months ago. He (expletive) said no. And heís still trying to back out of it. We walked in the ring and they started asking him and he was asking the crowd. I said, ĎHey, why you scared, dude? Come on, what the (expletive) do I got to do? I just beat this dude and you are going to try and not fight me? Weíre going to fight and I ainít no (expletive).íĒ

ďHe needs to finish me off if thatís his belt. He needs to go ahead and finish me off and get this all over said and done with. Either Iím going to whup his (butt) or he is going to whup my (butt) and we can be cool. You understand what Iím saying? Itís unfinished business.Ē

On when he is going to get the rematch against Noons:

ďI donít know? Whenever we are going to do it, itís fine for me. Iím trying to fight every Ö Iím trying to fight (Hayato) Sakurai, Iím trying to fight K.J. Noons, Iím trying to fight Anderson Silva, Iím trying to fight everybody. Iím trying to fight Georges (expletive) St. (expletive) Pierre. Iím trying to fight Ö I didnít mean to call Georges a (expletive), but I ainít got no problem getting there and fighting the best people in the world. Georges is a nice guy. Iím trying to fight Jon Fitch, Iím trying to fight Silva, Iím trying to fight K.J. Noons, Iím trying to fight everybody. Iím trying to fight Takanori Gomi, Sakurai, Iím trying to (expletive) everybody up. (Expletive) this (expletive). This is (expletive) gangster (expletive) warfare. I donít give a (expletive). You know what I mean?

ďI donít mean to sound like Ö this is Ö you know Ö people need to grow up and be mature enough to handle this (expletive). If they canít and their eyes are not old enough to handle my cuss words and to handle the reality ofo what my life is really about, then donít (expletive) watch. Because Iím tired of hearing about this and that about how Iím a (expletive) punk and Iím this and that and Iím (expletive) stupid because I didnít go to school and I donít know how to talk without (expletive) cussing and say the F-word every five minutes. If you canít handle it, then donít listen to me. I donít give a (expletive).

ďIím here to fight. Iím not trying to be a movie star. Iím not trying to wear a (expletive) suit like K.J. Noons. Iíll save my money to buy some (expletive) weed. You know what I mean? Iím trying to enhance the quality of my living. Thatís the same reason why I will fight people, I will get high, because thatís a higher quality of life. You know what I mean? I donít (expletive) do drugs and I donít do no (expletive). You know what I mean? Iím trying to enhance the quality of my living. Whatever is going to do that. Iím not down for (expletive) chemicals. You know what I mean? Iím down for whatever is going to do it. If fighting and whatever else I do and saying (expletive) you, and being able to do that and still make money, you know, sounding ignorant.

ďPeople are going to think Iím ignorant. But you know what Ö itís actually Ö who is ignorant when you are not the one who understands this sarcasm? You know what I mean? You are just not up to par on how people talk these days or something. Open your eyes and look at the real (expletive) world. Look at the world I live in. Thatís all Iím saying.

ďI have people that are around me. You know, I teach Jiu-Jitsu to kids. Moms and dads they look at me and Iím sure they go, ĎMan, you got a dirty mouth and this and that.í But the ones that know me, they know what I go through. Whoever is not mature enough to handle this, this rated R (expletive), then they need to look away and turn their eyes away from all the hardcore craziness. And me and my family and my people Ö you know people , my family and other people, they donít know what itís like to be a fighter. Itís not them out there getting their face and their head smashed into the ground.

ďThe people that know are my (expletive) team and everyone that wants to ride with me can jump on the (expletive) wagon and we will roll. We will go to the (expletive) fights. Weíll go together. Weíll go on (expletive) Showtime and blow it up big time. Weíre going to help you, you are going to help us and we are all going to go as a team. These people Ö Iím going to flaunt my team. Iím not going to bring my (expletive) girlfriend and enjoy life as if it is all that enjoyable. I gotta work my (butt) off. Right now, itís all work time. Itís not happy life time.

ďMaybe, when my career is over or I have a good break, but I donít have time to take breaks for a couple of months. Iím getting older. Iím 24 and time is flying. When I was in the UFC I could only fight every four months. Of course, I still fought more than everyone else.

ďIím the most featured fighter from (UFC) 44 to what is it (UFC) 56 or (UFC) 52 or some (expletive) like that. Definitely, the most featured fighter. I get in there before everybody. Iím the youngest American to ever step in the UFC besides Vitor Belfort. Me, Vitor and (Andre) Arlovski were the youngest people. Everybody I was fighting had at least two years on me. Can you imagine if I had two years on them and what would have happened? They would have been my little (expletive) kid in there.

ďSean Sherk, if he was my age, would have been like a little kid and I would have slapped him around. (Expletive), if I would have pulled guard or some (expletive) and avoided the technical aspect of the whole fighting part and the UFC didnít (expletive) have this whole (expletive) cage thing. Fighting in the (expletive) cage with all these (expletive) wrestlers didnít take out the whole technical aspect of the sport, I would have won that (expletive) and been the better man there too. Itís kind of hard to make it a situation, a wrestler, a real strong guy, holds you down and stalls the whole time. You know what Iím saying?

ďWhat Iím trying to say is that type of (expletive) doesnít happen in a ring. There should be a ring here in the U.S., a huge show, there should be a ring. Itís not done in Japan. A cage is not even done in Japan. Itís unheard of. Itís ridiculous. Itís so stupid that we are entertained by a cage and that they have to use a cage to get our attention to be entertained by this fighting and not understand the technical aspects of mixed martial arts. You need a cage to get your attention first, so it looks like something crazy. I know when I started the scariest (expletive) sounds they made was, ĎOh, you are a cagefighter, Ooh.í

ďAnd nobody can (expletive) see anything because of the damn cage. Itís an insult to all you people out there. Itís an insult that people fight in a cage. You canít see through it. If you want to see, you canít see the technical things that are happening or anything thatís going on in there. The fighters arenít using the ring to cut the guy off and boxing. The whole boxing part, the kickboxing part, is out the window or half it is anyways with the ring situation. You canít put your foot back under the rope.

ďThe (expletive) cage is Ö They say a cage doesnít require a re-start. Youíre talking about a areal sport and they want to say itís non-violent, put it in the cage. These people are not animals. They can (expletive) pause for a second and move it back to the center of the ring. Itís a sportsman type of situation. Thatís why itís funny that people are always trying to say itís too violent, itís in a cage. Well. get rid of the cage and, maybe, itís not so violent.

ďThatís pretty much it. I didnít want to go on and rant and rave about everything. I just wanted you to know and this (expletive) needed to be said. Iím not a punk. Iím not trying to start (expletive) with this guy in front of his girl. Iím not a little street fighter. Iím not trying to hit this guy or assault this guy. Itís like you are trying to antagonize me. He had his girl, his dad and his mom teasing me and (expletive). Iím going to go over there and get an assault charge? Of course, they are going to love that because youíll be able to go train for the fight. Iím sure they would love that. Itís kind of funny how all the cops showed up, like 10 of them right away. That (expletive) is a little suspicious too, you know what Iím saying?

ďIím ready to go and Iím not afraid to lose. I can handle losing as long as I get my chance. As long as I donít lose because Iím scared, and I ainít scared. Iím ready to fight. I can handle losing to this guy. Itís no big deal. Itís like is he ready to lose? Is he really ready to fight me? Then shut the (expletive) up. Man the (expletive) up. Quit ducking me. Quit acting like a little (expletive) and get in the (expletive) ring and letís do this (expletive).

ďI donít know what this (expletive) was thinking coming to the same hotel as me. Do you think you are going to have a good time walking around with your girlfriend and dad when weíre (expletive) around? I got these hardcore (expletives) with me. Weíre walking around and you got your girl, you know what I mean? And your whole team isnít out there early and these guys arenít (expletive), just a bunch of little white belts. These guys wonít even look Ö if it would have been City Boxing vs. my team, nothing even has to be said. It would be a given.

ďThatís all I want to say. Thatís pretty much it.Ē

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Here's one of the best parts if you don't want to read it all:

“Sean Sherk, if he was my age, would have been like a little kid and I would have slapped him around. (Expletive), if I would have pulled guard or some (expletive) and avoided the technical aspect of the whole fighting part and the UFC didn’t (expletive) have this whole (expletive) cage thing. Fighting in the (expletive) cage with all these (expletive) wrestlers didn’t take out the whole technical aspect of the sport, I would have won that (expletive) and been the better man there too. It’s kind of hard to make it a situation, a wrestler, a real strong guy, holds you down and stalls the whole time. You know what I’m saying?"

Sean Sherk didn't even get that many takedowns. He won a decision primarily by outlanding him on the feet.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

nick diaz is a bit of a punk, as is his brother, but they make for good interviews
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Diaz speaks the truth.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Diaz speaks the truth.
    Jake Rossen speaks the truth.
  6. Advanced Member
    Answers

I hate Nick Diaz so much. He is everything wrong with MMA. He's worse than Kimbo. I still kind of like Nate, but he's starting to wear thin on me aswell.
  7. Elite Member
    Answers

Nick Diaz is hilarious. He's an idiot sometimes, but he's a character. I can understand why someone wouldn't like him, but I think he's great for the sport, and a pretty cool dude.
  8. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    I hate Nick Diaz so much. He is everything wrong with MMA. He's worse than Kimbo. I still kind of like Nate, but he's starting to wear thin on me aswell.
    Regardless of personality, Nick Diaz is a solid as hell all around fighter, proven, Kimbo hasn't proved jack.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Jake Rossen speaks the truth.
    Worst writer in MMA.
  10. New Member
    Answers

I made it through about half of it... That man sure can butcher the English language with the best of them.

damn good fighter though.
  11. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Regardless of personality, Nick Diaz is a solid as hell all around fighter, proven, Kimbo hasn't proved jack.
    I'd still rather have Kimbo succeed than Nick, and I really don't want Kimbo to succeed.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Another Nick Diaz gem:

I'm here to fight. I'm not trying to be a movie star. I'm not trying to wear a [expletive] suit like K.J. Noons. I'll save my money to buy some [expletive] weed. You know what I mean? I'm trying to enhance the quality of my living. That's the same reason why I will fight people, I will get high, because that's a higher quality of life. You know what I mean? I don't [expletive] do drugs and I don't do no [expletive]. You know what I mean? I'm trying to enhance the quality of my living. Whatever is going to do that. I'm not down for [expletive] chemicals. You know what I mean? I'm down for whatever is going to do it. If fighting and whatever else I do and saying [expletive] you, and being able to do that and still make money, you know, sounding ignorant.
  13. Elite Member
    Answers

Another Nick Diaz gem:

I'm here to fight. I'm not trying to be a movie star. I'm not trying to wear a [expletive] suit like K.J. Noons. I'll save my money to buy some [expletive] weed. You know what I mean? I'm trying to enhance the quality of my living. That's the same reason why I will fight people, I will get high, because that's a higher quality of life. You know what I mean? I don't [expletive] do drugs and I don't do no [expletive]. You know what I mean? I'm trying to enhance the quality of my living. Whatever is going to do that. I'm not down for [expletive] chemicals. You know what I mean? I'm down for whatever is going to do it. If fighting and whatever else I do and saying [expletive] you, and being able to do that and still make money, you know, sounding ignorant.
    A gem indeed. Diaz is, if nothing else, an OG. Nothing fake about him.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I first started paying attention Diaz when he fought Robbie Lawler. I've always liked seeing him in the ring, but I can definitely do without his interviews.

I have a friend that says MMA is boring and only watches it when Kimbo fights
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Professional Member
    Answers

I like Nick Diaz as a fighter. As a personality... not so much.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Diaz is ruthless. Good all around fighter and always makes for a good fight.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

War Machine steps up and posts some retarded sh1t on his website:

Civilization For SOFT ASS FOOLS!
    By: War Machine
    So I have pretty much decided that in the next couple of years I am gonna move somewhere LESS CIVILIZED. After all, civilization and LAWS are in place to protect the WEAK anyway. Me being the Alpha Male, Spartan, SAVAGE that I am...I see no need for this type of B.S.

I don't go around looking for trouble and am in no way a bully. Actually if it were my way I would never have fights outside the ring, just train all day and **** all night...lol
    But when someone needs to be smashed or KILLED I would be more than happy to do it. Like for instance the other night...I was minding my business walking down the street and three drunk guys and two chicks walk by me and talk **** to me. Making fun of my haircut or some lame ****. Instinctively I want to smash their faces in, I mean that's what they deserve and what nature calls for. But instead I have to let their gf's make excuses for them so I do nothing and let these ***gots feel tough for a night.

Why should I have to be less of a man to protect the rights and lives of lesser men?
    Why if I smash all three of their faces do I get arrested and prosecuted and no one asks them WHY THE **** THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HARASS ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!?
    As you all know I got in big trouble earlier this year for a similiar situation. Same type of thing. I was minding my business and some drunk dude talked **** and I terrorized him. Long story short and 20 grand later I ended up with probation and community service but was warned by the judge that a repeat would earn me prison time. So basically I am now walking on egg shells.

So the plan is to move to the Philippines in the next two years. There the money I make in the UFC will make me very wealthy and there I will not have to hold back when someone deserves to get smashed.

I wont have to be less of a man in order to prevent getting in trouble with the "law"
    I will be able to live my life how I want and deserve to live. I will train all day and **** all night. Maybe one day I will find a wife, if not it's okay. I will bring my boxing coach and my jiu-jitsu coach with me. Build a team from scratch...this will be a great life. Hopefully before I am 55 I will die in a knife fight outside of some bar. Avoiding the midlife crisis all together.

This is the life of an Alpha Male like me. We are not supposed to grow old and wait around to die. We are supposed to fight, kill and fornicate. Tempt fate more and more with each passing year...and just as we start to become weaker and older a younger Alpha kills us and takes our place.

Yes, this is what I want, this is what I WILL have.

WM
  18. Elite Member
    Answers

War Machine steps up and posts some retarded sh1t on his website:

Civilization For SOFT ASS FOOLS!
    By: War Machine
    So I have pretty much decided that in the next couple of years I am gonna move somewhere LESS CIVILIZED. After all, civilization and LAWS are in place to protect the WEAK anyway. Me being the Alpha Male, Spartan, SAVAGE that I am...I see no need for this type of B.S.

I don't go around looking for trouble and am in no way a bully. Actually if it were my way I would never have fights outside the ring, just train all day and **** all night...lol
    But when someone needs to be smashed or KILLED I would be more than happy to do it. Like for instance the other night...I was minding my business walking down the street and three drunk guys and two chicks walk by me and talk **** to me. Making fun of my haircut or some lame ****. Instinctively I want to smash their faces in, I mean that's what they deserve and what nature calls for. But instead I have to let their gf's make excuses for them so I do nothing and let these ***gots feel tough for a night.

Why should I have to be less of a man to protect the rights and lives of lesser men?
    Why if I smash all three of their faces do I get arrested and prosecuted and no one asks them WHY THE **** THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HARASS ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!?
    As you all know I got in big trouble earlier this year for a similiar situation. Same type of thing. I was minding my business and some drunk dude talked **** and I terrorized him. Long story short and 20 grand later I ended up with probation and community service but was warned by the judge that a repeat would earn me prison time. So basically I am now walking on egg shells.

So the plan is to move to the Philippines in the next two years. There the money I make in the UFC will make me very wealthy and there I will not have to hold back when someone deserves to get smashed.

I wont have to be less of a man in order to prevent getting in trouble with the "law"
    I will be able to live my life how I want and deserve to live. I will train all day and **** all night. Maybe one day I will find a wife, if not it's okay. I will bring my boxing coach and my jiu-jitsu coach with me. Build a team from scratch...this will be a great life. Hopefully before I am 55 I will die in a knife fight outside of some bar. Avoiding the midlife crisis all together.

This is the life of an Alpha Male like me. We are not supposed to grow old and wait around to die. We are supposed to fight, kill and fornicate. Tempt fate more and more with each passing year...and just as we start to become weaker and older a younger Alpha kills us and takes our place.

Yes, this is what I want, this is what I WILL have.

WM
    I read this a couple of months ago, he's retarded. Should've kept his idiotic thoughts to himself. He does have a few good points though
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ya i remember reading that a while back. Good ol retard.......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. adult entertainment
    By risktaker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 02:49 PM
  2. Nick Diaz wants to fight GSP
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 01:08 PM
  3. Nick Diaz Vs Frank Shamrock
    By dynomite in forum MMA