Wand possibly moving down to 185 after Jardine

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see Wand crush people at 205, but I'd be content to see it happen at 185. Winning at 185 won't seem as important, unless he beats up Anderson. I would like to see a rubber match with Hendo though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A Silva v. Silva fight would be interesting. But I think we really need to see which Wandy is left on Saturday

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like he may be back in form. As long as he keeps adapting to the American MMA scene, and working with Randy is one of the best career moves he's ever made, he'll be fine and possibly LHW champion.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
It looks like he may be back in form. As long as he keeps adapting to the American MMA scene, and working with Randy is one of the best career moves he's ever made, he'll be fine and possibly LHW champion.
Very true, getting with Couture was very smart. I like when Wand said "I'm going to beat him SO fast", or something like that, it sounded funny the way he said it. He had the bald head and the fury, now all he needs to do is wear the vale tudo shorts.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true, getting with Couture was very smart. I like when Wand said "I'm going to beat him SO fast", or something like that, it sounded funny the way he said it. He had the bald head and the fury, now all he needs to do is wear the vale tudo shorts.
Rob and I were talking about that the other day. To be OG Wandy, he needs to bring back the VT trunks.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Rob and I were talking about that the other day. To be OG Wandy, he needs to bring back the VT trunks.
If he brings the VT trunks back, Chuck and everyone else are going to sleep. I really want Wand to get another crack at Chuck, and hopefully knock his ass out.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Wand was ready as hell for Jardine. He landed something at least partially in all the exchanges and timed that kick from Jardine perfectly for the first drop. Wand's hooks are amazingly fast and accurate for how he throws them. It looks like he leaves himself wide open and is sloppy as hell, but he just lands and gets hit less than it seems he should.

I'm fired up for his next fight.