GSP strength vid

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I am not impressed wit his performance. Jk, the hops were pretty badass.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Guess you didn't like it when I posted this in another thread. :trout: Looks like he's got a pretty good program that's obviously working.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess you didn't like it when I posted this in another thread. :trout: Looks like he's got a pretty good program that's obviously working.
Didn't see it, Jas. The scary part is that he is going to get stronger throughout his career (assuming he doesn't continually get injured).

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, he could have repped those 110's like 10 times at normal rep speed...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Didn't see it, Jas. The scary part is that he is going to get stronger throughout his career (assuming he doesn't continually get injured).

You better study him well because you'll be fighting him one day, once he moves up to 185 and all.

I'm impressed with GSP's PARFARMANCE!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was some serious leaping ability.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had heavier dumbbells in addition to the belt he had it hanging from. I only have 50's and I have to hold them with my legs when I do pullups.. sucks.

I also want that rope pulling machine they have.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You better study him well because you'll be fighting him one day, once he moves up to 185 and all.

I'm impressed with GSP's PARFARMANCE!
I'm not an 85er...I just walk around at that weight. Well, I do now at least.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's weird to me that he doesn't look that strong from his build. He doesn't look weak, of course, but he doesn't have that Sherk or Hughes no neck look that I associate with wrestling strength.

I'm getting interested to see how thoroughly he'll dominate Fitch (at least this is what I predict). Alves is the fight that I really want to see. Hughes is a good qualifier to see if he's ready for GSP's wrestling.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
After Fitch, I honestly think the best match up for GSP would be Jake Shields. Unless BJ comes back up to ww for a rematch. Most likely he would smash them all though.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I also want that rope pulling machine they have.
yeah I was thinking that myself, must be so nice to have all the machinery you can fathom. I'd be so much more motivated.