Tim Sylvia's arm after Fedor Fight

  1. Talking Tim Sylvia's arm after Fedor Fight


    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. haha, nice.

  3. Cant wait for this fight. what about you^
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    Cant wait for this fight. what about you^
    Absolutely, the rest of the card is stacking up nicely too. It's been well over a year since Fedor fought Hunt, which was the last real threat, I can't ****ing wait.

  5. how would Fedor do against Josh Barnett. I think he would give Fedor some problems with his wrestling..maybe..im not sure

  6. Hard to say with how inactive both have been. I def. think he would have given Fedor some problems 06 or so.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    how would Fedor do against Josh Barnett. I think he would give Fedor some problems with his wrestling..maybe..im not sure
    Coleman is a much better wrestler than Barnett and he couldn't take him down in their 2nd fight. This is the area that Fedor has improved the most in and it's not like he isn't dangerous off of his back either.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. hmm once Fedor gets threw Tim..who else is left. the only thing i could see him doing is maybe dropping down to LHW. what do you guys think

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    hmm once Fedor gets threw Tim..who else is left. the only thing i could see him doing is maybe dropping down to LHW. what do you guys think
    Uhhh, Couture...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Hopefully Couture, Barnett, and then Kharitonov in Russia.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Uhhh, Couture...


    ahh I forgot about Couture . do you think Andrei Arlovski would be a good fight with FedorÉ

    i think it might both Russian Guys ..I think it would be a very interesting fight.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    ahh I forgot about Couture . do you think Andrei Arlovski would be a good fight with FedorÉ

    i think it might both Russian Guys ..I think it would be a very interesting fight.
    Technically, AA is from Belarus, but I don't know how good of a fight it would be. AA has really struggled since the 2nd Sylvia fight and is not the same fighter he was in 04-06.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. hopefully he gets back on track. I heard his next fight is set with Affliction against Ben rothwell

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    ahh I forgot about Couture . do you think Andrei Arlovski would be a good fight with FedorÉ

    i think it might both Russian Guys ..I think it would be a very interesting fight.
    I dont think Andre would like the feel of Fedor's GnP.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    I dont think Andre would like the feel of Fedor's GnP.
    Yeah, AA almost belongs on the Antonym list, he doesn't handle punishment too well.

  16. hahahahahaha tims ffffaaarrrrkkkeeeddddd

  17. After Timmy (which is competitive IMO) Couture and Barnett are the 2 biggest names left.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  18. I think Fedor would tear through Couture and sub him out. Barnett is probably his toughest challenge IMO.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I think Fedor would tear through Couture and sub him out. Barnett is probably his toughest challenge IMO.
    I agree, Barnett poses a bigger threat than Randy. I still don't see Barnett posing a huge threat ither. The Kharitonov of 04 or maybe now could give Fedor the most trouble.

  20. OMFG I'm in Alexander's Sig!


    Ahem, back on topic...

    I'm not sure how Tim Sylvia could beat Fedor besides landing a powerful shot. You know Fedor will go straight for the body clinch and takedown. How will time defend that?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Uhhh, Couture...
    we can only hope

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    OMFG I'm in Alexander's Sig!


    Ahem, back on topic...

    I'm not sure how Tim Sylvia could beat Fedor besides landing a powerful shot. You know Fedor will go straight for the body clinch and takedown. How will time defend that?

    well tim will most likely crawl into the fetal position and cry like a girl while fedor does great damage to his face

  23. Quote Originally Posted by elscotto View Post
    we can only hope
    That would be awesome to see.

  24. Tim has a puncher's chance admittedly. But that's the only chance. Fedor has a puncher's chance, submission chance, GNP chance, etc...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:09 AM
  2. Fedor/Sylvia (Spoiler)
    By lector606 in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 07:55 AM
  3. Will Randy And Fedor Ever Fight ?????
    By xtreme1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 08:18 AM
  4. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 02:39 PM
  5. Fedor/Sylvia on 7/19
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Log in
Log in