BSN new UFC sponcer

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Anyone else see this during the last PPV? They had their logo on the mat instead of Xyience. Obviously the whole bankrupt thing had something to do with it.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that too. At least BSN's stuff works, even though it's horribly overpriced...

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's see if they will sponsor fighters as well.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would never buy Xience, now I will never buy BSN again. This sucks. Watch the price of BSN products skyrocket to pay for their stupid advertisements.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I would never buy Xience, now I will never buy BSN again. This sucks. Watch the price of BSN products skyrocket to pay for their stupid advertisements.

You'll pay the higher prices and like it. And then you'll go meditate in front of your Xyience sponsored Chuck Liddell life sized avatar.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll pay the higher prices and like it. And then you'll go meditate in front of your Xyience sponsored Chuck Liddell life sized avatar.
Actually my life size cutout if of Matt Hughes eating a good old fashioned country breakfast.

PS that quote in your sig is hilarious. Nelly type body. :toofunny:

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I doubt we'll see price increases but who knows. They sponsor other events and athletes and I haven't seen corresponding increases.

MMABoxing

Awards
Thats nice.. do you guys think they will big money sponsorships to UFC fighters like Xyience did?

I heard they(Xyience) were paying Chuck Liddel 75K every month as his sponsor. ill try and dig that story up.