Cro Cop vs. Lebanner June 16

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Cro Cop will be taking on Jerome Lebanner in an MMA match on June 16. Should be fun. Source is CC's website.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Mirko will try to take Lebanner down. I wonder if Mirko's striking is back to form. I wonder a lot of sh*t. I hope to get some answers.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
If UFC Mirko shows up, he will probably get cro copped by LeBanner.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting choice of opponent. It really is so dependant on which CC shows up

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy balls. Guess it's a good thing for Mirko that LeBanner has slowed down a bit in recent years, but this could still end badly for either of them. This will be a hyuge draw in Japan.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, LeBanner is a bad boy and Pride FC days Mirco used to be my favorite fighter. I don't know enough about their current conditions to make a prediction, but that's a pretty interesting match up.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If Cro Cop hasnt gotten his head out of his ass, he is in for a world of trouble. This should be a good fight.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Crocop gets KOed IMO, but then again JLB ain't what he used to be. Crocop's ego will keep him from doing the smart thing and taking him down.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking CC by KO, on his road back to greatness or at least goodness.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imagine this fight in the not so distant past...I'm still excited to see this now though.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
you guys remember the fight where cro cop got his leg broke by falling back on it wrong..who was he fighting then? I respect the guy so no1 think im trying to hating on him...to come back after something like that is crazy

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
you guys remember the fight where cro cop got his leg broke by falling back on it wrong..who was he fighting then? I respect the guy so no1 think im trying to hating on him...to come back after something like that is crazy
Are you talking about Gonzaga? He didn't break anything if so. He stood on it and did an interview afterwards. I think he had to sit out of training for a few weeks though because it was sprained.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you talking about Gonzaga? He didn't break anything if so. He stood on it and did an interview afterwards. I think he had to sit out of training for a few weeks though because it was sprained.
I think he needed some ankle surgery, but it was nothing serious. He's lucky he didn't rupture everything in his knee.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it will have a snap-point ending, whichever way it goes. If this was anytime after the GrandPrix, oh so long ago, I would definitively have picked CC, even in JLB's condition then.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Come to think of it, JLB's chin is about the same as CC so that makes this a little closer. I'll stick with JLB, though.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come to think of it, JLB's chin is about the same as CC so that makes this a little closer. I'll stick with JLB, though.
CC has no chin, and I don't mean how well he can take a hit. He literally has a tiny little chin.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Are you quoting Joe Rogan or did you make this assessment on your own?
I was gonna say the same thing, Rogan's rant immediately came to mind when I saw Volc's post.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you quoting Joe Rogan or did you make this assessment on your own?
I've actually never heard Rogan saying that, or maybe I have but it didn't catch and I wasn't bringing a new revelation to the table. My roommate and I always talk about CC oddly small chin. Alright no more talk of CC's chin, I've been making a habit of dumbing down MMA convos and its lowering my self esteem.

I've been out of work since all the anti-Kimbo threads and posts stopped. Where is Mouth anyway??