TOP Army Fighter

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if any of you guys have caught this show on the Military Channel, but it isn't really that bad. It's an armed forces MMA competition that is fought in a ring rather than a cage. Similar ruleset to UFC, though slightly modified, and the fights I've caught haven't been all that bad. A few familiar faces from IFL have been on there. Anyway, just throwing this out there if anyone needs more of an MMA fix. Enjoy.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
The fight I tried to watch on that was horrible, I also caught the ending credits of some fight show on BET.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna say Sgt. Slaughter...... he should take it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got the Fight Channel re-subscribed on my satellite. They play quite a bit of the organizations, UCC/TKO, KOTC, Cage Rage, Rumble on the Rock, Vale Tudo, K-1, and so on. Only the Zuffa controlled are not on there. I have my fix, but I will look into this!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got the Fight Channel re-subscribed on my satellite. They play quite a bit of the organizations, UCC/TKO, KOTC, Cage Rage, Rumble on the Rock, Vale Tudo, K-1, and so on. Only the Zuffa controlled are not on there. I have my fix, but I will look into this!
thats sweeter than yo mama's pu55y! lol actually....thats kinda sour. (not that i tried it, word of mouth)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*ugh*

Is the Fight Channel offered on American subscription services? It's well worth the money, as they play some very classic match-ups. I watched Bas Rutten defeat K.Shamrock last night on Pancrase! :p

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*ugh*

Is the Fight Channel offered on American subscription services? It's well worth the money, as they play some very classic match-ups. I watched Bas Rutten defeat K.Shamrock last night on Pancrase! :p
ive never heard of it. possibly on dish network but other than that i dont think so.

old sku Bas is the sh1t, he's animal.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
*ugh*

Not offered stateside. I heard Bev carries it though so I though Dish would too but no such luck.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not offered stateside. I heard Bev carries it though so I though Dish would too but no such luck.
It's my favorite channel, by far. They used to show Pride before the Zuffa takeover as well; if I'm not mistaken, they played the Frank/Cung Le fight.