TOP Army Fighter

1. TOP Army Fighter

I don't know if any of you guys have caught this show on the Military Channel, but it isn't really that bad. It's an armed forces MMA competition that is fought in a ring rather than a cage. Similar ruleset to UFC, though slightly modified, and the fights I've caught haven't been all that bad. A few familiar faces from IFL have been on there. Anyway, just throwing this out there if anyone needs more of an MMA fix. Enjoy.

2. Tim Kennedy should win that.
    •   

3. The fight I tried to watch on that was horrible, I also caught the ending credits of some fight show on BET.

4. Im gonna say Sgt. Slaughter...... he should take it.

5. I just got the Fight Channel re-subscribed on my satellite. They play quite a bit of the organizations, UCC/TKO, KOTC, Cage Rage, Rumble on the Rock, Vale Tudo, K-1, and so on. Only the Zuffa controlled are not on there. I have my fix, but I will look into this!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I just got the Fight Channel re-subscribed on my satellite. They play quite a bit of the organizations, UCC/TKO, KOTC, Cage Rage, Rumble on the Rock, Vale Tudo, K-1, and so on. Only the Zuffa controlled are not on there. I have my fix, but I will look into this!
    thats sweeter than yo mama's pu55y! lol actually....thats kinda sour. (not that i tried it, word of mouth)

7. *ugh*

Is the Fight Channel offered on American subscription services? It's well worth the money, as they play some very classic match-ups. I watched Bas Rutten defeat K.Shamrock last night on Pancrase!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    *ugh*

Is the Fight Channel offered on American subscription services? It's well worth the money, as they play some very classic match-ups. I watched Bas Rutten defeat K.Shamrock last night on Pancrase!
    ive never heard of it. possibly on dish network but other than that i dont think so.

old sku Bas is the sh1t, he's animal.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    *ugh*

Not offered stateside. I heard Bev carries it though so I though Dish would too but no such luck.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    Not offered stateside. I heard Bev carries it though so I though Dish would too but no such luck.
    It's my favorite channel, by far. They used to show Pride before the Zuffa takeover as well; if I'm not mistaken, they played the Frank/Cung Le fight.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Becoming A Army Ranger/Please Help
    By csbball in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 08:55 PM
  2. UK army testing
    By mbelshaw643 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 11:30 AM
  3. to all you people in the ARMY
    By suncloud in forum General Chat