TOP Army Fighter
- 04-22-2008, 12:12 AM
TOP Army Fighter
I don't know if any of you guys have caught this show on the Military Channel, but it isn't really that bad. It's an armed forces MMA competition that is fought in a ring rather than a cage. Similar ruleset to UFC, though slightly modified, and the fights I've caught haven't been all that bad. A few familiar faces from IFL have been on there. Anyway, just throwing this out there if anyone needs more of an MMA fix. Enjoy.
- 04-22-2008, 12:25 AM
04-24-2008, 11:07 AM
The fight I tried to watch on that was horrible, I also caught the ending credits of some fight show on BET.
04-24-2008, 11:17 AM
04-24-2008, 11:19 AM
I just got the Fight Channel re-subscribed on my satellite. They play quite a bit of the organizations, UCC/TKO, KOTC, Cage Rage, Rumble on the Rock, Vale Tudo, K-1, and so on. Only the Zuffa controlled are not on there. I have my fix, but I will look into this!
04-24-2008, 11:52 AM
04-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Is the Fight Channel offered on American subscription services? It's well worth the money, as they play some very classic match-ups. I watched Bas Rutten defeat K.Shamrock last night on Pancrase!
04-24-2008, 12:08 PM
04-24-2008, 01:02 PM
04-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By csbball in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 01-31-2010, 07:55 PM
- By mbelshaw643 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2009, 10:30 AM
- By suncloud in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2009, 01:38 PM
- By jfear in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:47 AM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:44 PM