Fedor/Sylvia on 7/19

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Excellent. Ataboy, E-fed. Are HDnet fights in a cage or ring? What is HDnet? A TV channel, a streaming site like Proelite,...I never understood this?

Rodja, are going to go assuming this is accurate?

Tim doesn't stand much of a chance with Fedor's quickness. He'll get inside of Sylvia's jab quickly, take him down from the clinch, and sub him.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
In a cage I give Timmy a decent chance. Not so much in a ring. Glad to see Fedor is fighting a top 10. Let's hope he is as dominant as we think he is.

tadpolar

Awards
Hey can you bet on MMA online like football, baseball?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you beat me to this, as much as I hate Sylvia I actually hope he wins

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Sylvia will get destroyed. Hands down Fedor will beat the piss out of Sylvia...where can I bet on this fight??! FYI Sylvia previously turned down any fight with Fedor in a interview.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
To Tim's credit, he was under UFC contract at the time.
Yes he was, but the idea alone made Sylvia's expression turn into a little scared *****! Sylvia is sloppy, slow, and one dimensional...Fedor is none of those things, I predict a first round tap out by Sylvia.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes he was, but the idea alone made Sylvia's expression turn into a little scared *****! Sylvia is sloppy, slow, and one dimensional...Fedor is none of those things, I predict a first round tap out by Sylvia.
Sylvia is in the top 10 of the most under rated fighters in MMA. I wouldn't call his hands sloppy or slow, but his footwork may be. He can get away with it due to his height and reach. He is pretty one dimensional though.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
randy is going to drop down from the rafters and KO both of them...

Fedor is going to murder him... but stranger things have happened.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Fedor has been training with an improved version of Sylvia for a good part of his life. He should bring Aleks back to train for Sylvia. I don't think they're on the best terms right now. It's really not necessary though. Sylvia will be lucky to get out of the first round.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Sylvia's height could pose a problem for Fedor but I doubt it. He might get caught too but again most of the time Fedor will prevail. I don't care for Tim's style or his persona but the guy deserves respect and is a top 10 heavyweight. As much as people hate him and think he sucks the fact is he is a good fighter and his record proves it. That said I hope Fedor devastates him when Timmy tries to control him in guard.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, I get HDNet as part of my satellite subscription.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Put your money where your mouth is.
I don't bet and it wouldn't be a smart one. Tim has more of a chance than anyone Fedor has fought in the last 3 years.

If there will be no drug testing I have Sylvia a 33% chance. That is if he is juiced up.

Edit: Boo, its gonna be in Dallas. No juice for Timayy.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I hope and I'm pretty sure Fedor will win but based on the upsets in the last year (Shogun and Crocop loses), anything can happen.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't bet and it wouldn't be a smart one. Tim has more of a chance than anyone Fedor has fought in the last 3 years.

If there will be no drug testing I have Sylvia a 33% chance. That is if he is juiced up.

Edit: Boo, its gonna be in Dallas. No juice for Timayy.
No way. Mirko was definitely a bigger threat than Sylvia. Just because Mirko fought like sh*t in the UFC doesn't mean he wasn't a dominant fighter at the time he fought Fedor. Mark Hunt was just as big a threat as Sylvia if not more.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No way. Mirko was definitely a bigger threat than Sylvia. Just because Mirko fought like sh*t in the UFC doesn't mean he wasn't a dominant fighter at the time he fought Fedor. Mark Hunt was just as big a threat as Sylvia if not more.
I disagree about Hunt but you may have a point with Cro Cop.
Sylvia's height makes him more of a threat than Hunt.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Alex, will you off yourself if Tim KOs Fedor?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
How will Sylvia stay away from body clinch takedowns?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
How will Sylvia stay away from body clinch takedowns?
His amazing footwork :blink:

He won't. Fedor can close the distance on anyone. Sylvia will have to hope it's in a cage and that he can neutralize him against the cage in the clinch, making for a very exciting fight :think:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
His amazing footwork :blink:

He won't. Fedor can close the distance on anyone. Sylvia will have to hope it's in a cage and that he can neutralize him against the cage in the clinch, making for a very exciting fight :think:

I've heard Sylvia's been known to cut a rug or two.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Schilt has better striking and a longer reach than Sylvia and Fedor dominated that fight.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
fedor will kill sylvia! by the way im bias, i hate sylvia

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to enjoy this one :food:

I hate Sylvia the most in all of MMA and I like Fedor the most in all of MMA. Hate sounds a bit much, I dislike Timothy the most.

Fedor has to win, otherwise I'm buying Never back Down on DVD and not turning back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aleksandar37 MMA 4
bighulksmash MMA 36
lector606 MMA 6
MMA 23
robdog MMA 67