such problems in this forum - AnabolicMinds.com

such problems in this forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    swank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    such problems in this forum


    I have seemed to offend some, which all started in my "living in a dream world" thread. Well excuse me for speaking my mind and saying boxing isnt useless in the street against your average person. I disagreed with the great RODJA. All you weak asses out there jump in to defend Rodja when his claim makes absolutely no sense. It became boxing is not effective against mauy thai or any other art that includes kicks. Well yeah there is an advantage with kicks but the original post wasnt about mauy thai vs boxing it was boxing vs the average street guy so, ok... Then I had Rodja claiming Beta-Alanine isnt a amino-acid. Well it is Rodja, you say its a dipeptide. I beg to differ Rodja and you are flat out wrong. Then Rodja wants to complain because I googled it. Well Rodja I googled it to make sure but trust me I know my **** if you would ever like to speak on the molecular make-up of the human body. And then someone wants to congratulate Rodja for being the bigger man for not going on with me. Well no ****, I usually would shut my mouth when I have been proven wrong also/ Rodja I respect you and I dont care if you are wrong I have been wrong many many times in my life as well. But I dont respect the little ***gots on here that want to jump into the conversation not knowing the conversation fully. Good luck in your match Rodja was it already or is it at the beginning of next month. Well good luck. This is my last post.

  2. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1975

    Quote Originally Posted by swank View Post
    This is my last post.
    i have this weird inclination that you might post again.

    and surely you will continuously click on this thread to see if anyone has responded to your rant.
  3. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1373

    really man more drama...! give it a rest. if you really think this helps your case, it doesnt. calm down and chill out !
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1373

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i have this weird inclination that you might post again.

    and surely you will continuously click on this thread to see if anyone has responded to your rant.
    hahaha so true!
  5. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1373

    i think this guy is bi polar. first he gets crazy mad about stupid ****, then he appologizes, and now he is bashing again! oof
  6. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    78135

    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9660

    BRB' usin' poor grammar




    IN before the ban.
  8. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1999

  9. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Swank, you have serious problems. Try to get some help and don't hurt yourself or others in the meantime.
  10. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    474

    Wow.............is this guy retarded?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Wanderlei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    255
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    249

    No need to hurl more insults at the guy. But I guess he won't be posting under that username anymore. Disagreements are sure to abound but you don't have to resort to name calling and other childish acts. I also think he doesn't quite get the atmosphere around here and thus was too easily offended.
  12. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    474

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    No need to hurl more insults at the guy. But I guess he won't be posting under that username anymore. Disagreements are sure to abound but you don't have to resort to name calling and other childish acts. I also think he doesn't quite get the atmosphere around here and thus was too easily offended.
    Ya youre right, and hes banned anyway. Im just grouchy cuz i got kicked in the head today. Sparring like an open vagina puts a damper on my day.
  13. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    No need to hurl more insults at the guy. But I guess he won't be posting under that username anymore. Disagreements are sure to abound but you don't have to resort to name calling and other childish acts. I also think he doesn't quite get the atmosphere around here and thus was too easily offended.
    No. If anything we took it extremely easy on him. If you make no sense, get angry at nothing, call people names constantly, etc you don't deserve to be treated nicely, thats for sure. You must not have read much of the trash that he posted. We gave him plenty of opportunities to stop, but he inisisted/wanted to be hated.

    LOL at Robdog agreeing, bwahaha.
  14. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    474

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    No. If anything we took it extremely easy on him. If you make no sense, get angry at nothing, call people names constantly, etc you don't deserve to be treated nicely, thats for sure. You must not have read much of the trash that he posted. We gave him plenty of opportunities to stop, but he inisisted/wanted to be hated.

    LOL at Robdog agreeing, bwahaha.
    Shut up. I was having a rare moment of kindness.
  15. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    37730

    I just love that comment: boxing isn't useless against average people.

    WTF? Um, I train my ***** slap technique hard, because it isn't useless against average ninnys. The whole 'I use X because it isn't USELESS' is just hilarious to me. The implication of training to master a technique because it isnt useless, as well as training to use something that will be effective against mediochre people only is awesome.

    Hey, I take a .22 boar hunting because it isn't totally useless, I mean the boars bleed when I hit em and snort!
  16. New Member
    aquanutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    369
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    288

    your boxing is no match for da wu-tang!
  17. New Member
    tadpolar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    105

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I just love that comment: boxing isn't useless against average people.

    WTF? Um, I train my ***** slap technique hard, because it isn't useless against average ninnys. The whole 'I use X because it isn't USELESS' is just hilarious to me. The implication of training to master a technique because it isnt useless, as well as training to use something that will be effective against mediochre people only is awesome.

    Hey, I take a .22 boar hunting because it isn't totally useless, I mean the boars bleed when I hit em and snort!
  18. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    37730

    I carry 2 in knife instead of a 5 in, because it isn't useless against non-fighters.
  19. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    11678

    I think boxing is a great weapon for most street fights.
  20. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I think boxing is a great weapon for most street fights.
    No doubt. The original thread that this thread stemmed from was a mess. The original argument was what would be better in a street fight: Boxing or full MMA training? The clear answer would be full MMA training, but Swank wouldn't acknowledge that was the debate at hand and went off on a tangent about how boxing is useful. Of course boxing is very useful in a streetfight, but I don't think many would argue that training at a good MMA camp and/or Krav Maga would be superior. The whole thing is a mess, caused by confusion on Swank's part, who is now Tadpolar.
  21. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    78135

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    No doubt. The original thread that this thread stemmed from was a mess. The original argument was what would be better in a street fight: Boxing or full MMA training? The clear answer would be full MMA training, but Swank wouldn't acknowledge that was the debate at hand and went off on a tangent about how boxing is useful. Of course boxing is very useful in a streetfight, but I don't think many would argue that training at a good MMA camp and/or Krav Maga would be superior. The whole thing is a mess, caused by confusion on Swank's part, who is now Tadpolar.
    Nice catch on the reincarnation of Swank. I was lost in the argument's direction myself. Because I thought boxing would be very effective against the average street fight too, but you made it clear to me. It's not whether boxing would be effective or not, the arguement was what would be more effective, boxing or full mma. Thanks for the clarification.
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2158

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nice catch on the reincarnation of Swank. I was lost in the argument's direction myself. Because I thought boxing would be very effective against the average street fight too, but you made it clear to me. It's not whether boxing would be effective or not, the arguement was what would be more effective, boxing or full mma. Thanks for the clarification.
    Yep Swank's back. It's almost like he'll "never back down". (we didn't forget )
  23. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    78135

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Yep Swank's back. It's almost like he'll "never back down". (we didn't forget )
    I don't know what you're talking about, it might have been VolcomX312, gawd I hate that guy!
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Yep Swank's back. It's almost like he'll "never back down". (we didn't forget )
    I've been wondering why Volcom has been posting, it hasn't even been close to a week and he's made no effort to get others to admit which were the terms of being reinstated.

    Seriously though, it's amazing that people assume everyone else is as dumb as they are. Did Swank really think we wouldn't pick up on the name, Tadpolar. People called him bipolar several times and then Swank gets banned and a dude appears a day later with the name Tadpolar? Come on. Then he responded in another thread with an entire paragraph. As if he doesn't have the most distinct writing style ever. He actually made decent sense in his response, but it was clearly him. I'm on about 5 grams of vicodin a day and that sh*t didn't slip past me.
  25. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    78135

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I've been wondering why Volcom has been posting, it hasn't even been close to a week and he's made no effort to get others to admit which were the terms of being reinstated.

    Seriously though, it's amazing that people assume everyone else is as dumb as they are. Did Swank really think we wouldn't pick up on the name, Tadpolar. People called him bipolar several times and then Swank gets banned and a dude appears a day later with the name Tadpolar? Come on. Then he responded in another thread with an entire paragraph. As if he doesn't have the most distinct writing style ever. He actually made decent sense in his response, but it was clearly him. I'm on about 5 grams of vicodin a day and that sh*t didn't slip past me.
    He actually posted a BJJ highlight vid I sort of liked.
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    He actually posted a BJJ highlight vid I sort of liked.
    BBJ highlight, dum dum
  27. New Member
    tadpolar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    105

  28. New Member
    tadpolar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    105

    p-p-p-p-paranoid
  29. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Quote Originally Posted by tadpolar View Post
    p-p-p-p-paranoid
    Word up Swank
  30. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9660

    A mod can do an IP check to see if he's popped up again.

    (I do it on the board I admin.)
  31. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    A mod can do an IP check to see if he's popped up again.

    (I do it on the board I admin.)
    I'm absolutely positive it's the same guy, but I don't care if he stays.
  32. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I think boxing is a great weapon for most street fights.
    i think it is stupid because what's the point of getting in a fight anyway and if ur a trained boxer the other guy doesn't stand a chance. if u wanna box then box for the sport of it not because u wanna beat people up on the streets
  33. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i think it is stupid because what's the point of getting in a fight anyway and if ur a trained boxer the other guy doesn't stand a chance. if u wanna box then box for the sport of it not because u wanna beat people up on the streets
    Jas, where is the god damn Wandy gif?
  34. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Jas, where is the god damn Wandy gif?
    what?
  35. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2158

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    i think it is stupid because what's the point of getting in a fight anyway and if ur a trained boxer the other guy doesn't stand a chance. if u wanna box then box for the sport of it not because u wanna beat people up on the streets


    This one's from Alex.
  36. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post


    This one's from Alex.
    And anyone with a brain.
  37. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    And anyone with a brain.
    apparently i'm out of the loop because i have no idea what's going on
  38. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2648

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    apparently i'm out of the loop because i have no idea what's going on
    If you read through this thread you should understand, although I can see why it would be confusing. This thread stemms from another thread which posed the question "What is the best martial art for street defense", I gave a re-cap in this thread about what that thread was about. Jay's response was just a general statement that boxing would be adequate against a street attack. None of us are trying to kick peoples ass' for no reason. We were just debating what would serve us best if we were to be attacked. The answer is probably a combo of MMA and Krav Maga. Others would work, but that is likely the most effective. Wand was shaking his head in disgust at your response, no offense.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Wanderlei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    255
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    249

    Kimbo does pretty well with boxing in street fights. The art or style of combat isn't as important as the experience and conditioning of the combatant. If you are well trained and experienced in any art then you will likely be a formidble foe.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,966
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    917951

    Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Ya youre right, and hes banned anyway. Im just grouchy cuz i got kicked in the head today. Sparring like an open vagina puts a damper on my day.
    I'll take credit for that
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Squating problems b/c of knee & other problems - help
    By gettin'old in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 01:25 PM
  2. new to this forum
    By jhern216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 09:01 AM
  3. New Forum for Diet/Health/Nutrition/Supplement/Vitamin/ Forum
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 03:22 PM
  4. Forum layout change/problems?
    By Birdsizzle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:33 PM
  5. New Forum!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in