Strikeforce-tonight! - AnabolicMinds.com

Strikeforce-tonight!

  1. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2158

    Reputation

    Strikeforce-tonight!


    Here's the card with weighin totals:

    Frank Shamrock (Pictures) (185) vs. Cung Le (Pictures) (183)
    Gilbert Melendez (Pictures) (154.5) vs. Gabe Lemley (Pictures) (153)
    Drew Fickett (Pictures) (171) vs. Jae Suk Lim (170) - 172 catch-weight
    Mike Kyle (Pictures) (225) vs. Wayne Cole (Pictures) (209)
    Joey Villasenor (Pictures) (185) vs. Ryan Jensen (Pictures) (186)
    Marlon Sims (Pictures) (162.5) vs. Billy Evangelista (Pictures) (160.5)
    Luke Stewart (Pictures) (171) vs. Tiki Ghosn (Pictures) (170)
    Anthony Figueroa (Pictures) (133) vs. Darren Uyenoyama (136)
    Jesse Jones (173.5) vs. Jesse Gillespie (180) - 176 catch-weight

    Here are my pics for the main card:
    Frank - sub on a dazed Cung
    Melendez - TKO
    Fickett - decision
    Kyle - KO
    Jensen - TKO - You gotta believe

  2. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2648

    Reputation

    Marlon Sims is fighting, this is just ****in awesome.
  3. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30561

    Reputation

    I hope that Cung Le wins, but I'd put my money on Frank.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    KurtisWicked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Gotta go with Frank and Gilbert. Cung is a cool dude, down to earth, but I have to take Frank on this one. I hope Mike Kyle gets ****ing destroyed. He's a punk that needs to be banned from MMA period. I'm sure one could find a highlight of him kicking and punching an opponent long after the fight was over.
  5. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtisWicked View Post
    Gotta go with Frank and Gilbert. Cung is a cool dude, down to earth, but I have to take Frank on this one. I hope Mike Kyle gets ****ing destroyed. He's a punk that needs to be banned from MMA period. I'm sure one could find a highlight of him kicking and punching an opponent long after the fight was over.
    You should get banned from MMA for getting KOed by Eilers.
  6. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2648

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    You should get banned from MMA for getting KOed by Eilers.
    Try making some sense, Elvis, that's the caliber joke that inappropriately would get sweated around here, if they knew the meaning behind it. I will be rooting for your boy Jensen, and I hope to see an interview with Marlon Sims, he taught me everything I know
  7. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Try making some sense, Elvis, that's the caliber joke that inappropriately would get sweated around here, if they knew the meaning behind it. I will be rooting for your boy Jensen, and I hope to see an interview with Marlon Sims, he taught me everything I know
    Elvis? That's the weakest one ever, especially after I brought your attention to this. I'm too lazy to find the Wandy gif, but you deserve it. I'll PM you some scorchers so you can get sweated too. Or you can just look at your old posts for them.
  8. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2648

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Elvis? That's the weakest one ever, especially after I brought your attention to this. I'm too lazy to find the Wandy gif, but you deserve it. I'll PM you some scorchers so you can get sweated too. Or you can just look at your old posts for them.
    Apparently you don't know the rules. You can't call me on a weak joke when I was intentionally telling a weak joke to make a point. I'll PM you with some of my Marlon Sims stories later. I've been taking out biker gangs with my broken ankle and banging dimes by the dozen.
  9. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Apparently you don't know the rules. You can't call me on a weak joke when I was intentionally telling a weak joke to make a point. I'll PM you with some of my Marlon Sims stories later. I've been taking out biker gangs with my broken ankle and banging dimes by the dozen.
    So your "that" refered to the Elvis reference? It sounded like it refered to my Eilers killer. The guy got KOed in such ridiculous fashion multiple times that I feel obligated to make fun of him.

    Throbbing for you,
    XOXO
    Ito
  10. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2648

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    So your "that" refered to the Elvis reference? It sounded like it refered to my Eilers killer. The guy got KOed in such ridiculous fashion multiple times that I feel obligated to make fun of him.

    Throbbing for you,
    XOXO
    Ito
    hahaha, now you're flowing. Yeah, I guess you would have to be able to read my mind for that post to have made sense. I was saying you didn't make sense because you said the guy that posted should be banned from MMA, not Eilers, just a typo by you. Then I told the horrible Elvis joke, and made fun of myself and others with poor senses of humor at the same time. OK, now I'm just making no sense even to myself. Anyways making fun of Eilers is definitely necessary.

    Keep it Rock Hard,
    Vanavich
  11. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2648

    Reputation

    Nice Jensen av. If he loses tonight I'm gonna have to give up on him. I really think he has potential and the fact that he probably picked on you in HS makes me smile. He had tough opponents in the UFC, but looked pretty good. When are we gonna see Demian Meia (sp?) again, he's nasty on the ground. I'd like to see him fight Almeida.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Strikeforce Houston
    By mh625 in forum MMA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 07:44 PM
  2. Strikeforce 4/17
    By mh625 in forum MMA
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Strikeforce and WEC
    By purelife1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:45 PM
  4. Strikeforce Stream
    By liquid in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 08:21 PM
  5. Strikeforce anyone ?
    By sonofsteven in forum MMA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in