Cro Cop On His Noticeable Gain In Muscle Mass

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
He looked the same in his dream fight as he always does. How much muscle did he supposedly gain?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
he was noticeably larger in Dream than in the UFC. We'll see what happens when (if) he comes back to the UFC.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think he was 232 in his last fight and 224 in the UFC. 8 lbs isn't that much.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He was 216 for his fight with Kongo.

He said 10 kilos so thats like 20lbs or so.
Damn, are you sure he was 216 against Kongo? Not saying you're wrong that just seems really low. The difference from him in the fight with Kongo to the Mizuno fight seemed like 10lbs at most, but I could be wrong. If he put on 10 kilos/22 pouns than he is currently at least 238, didn't look that big.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He was still juicing while in the UFC, he lost because he was depressed:run:
Cry Cop had a bad case of sandinthevaginosis not depression. There is a big difference. GSP had had bad cases of sandinthevaginosis as well.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn, are you sure he was 216 against Kongo? Not saying you're wrong that just seems really low. The difference from him in the fight with Kongo to the Mizuno fight seemed like 10lbs at most, but I could be wrong. If he put on 10 kilos/22 pouns than he is currently at least 238, didn't look that big.
I think he was about 223 against Kongo.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I thought he was in the low to mid 220's for that fight.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UFC weigh-ins are published so not too hard to find out.
Cheick Kongo (231) vs. Mirko Cro Cop (220)

In his last fight Crocop did not look like 238 or anywhere near but who knows. Steroids did not play a significant role in Crocop's poor performance in the UFC. It was his refusal to acknowledge the difference between a ring and cage as well as the ruleset that cost him.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
UFC weigh-ins are published so not too hard to find out.
Cheick Kongo (231) vs. Mirko Cro Cop (220)

In his last fight Crocop did not look like 238 or anywhere near but who knows. Steroids did not play a significant role in Crocop's poor performance in the UFC. It was his refusal to acknowledge the difference between a ring and cage as well as the ruleset that cost him.
I really doubt he was 242 against Mizuno, so the 10 kilo thing is BS. The rules and cage may have been a factor, but I think he was mentally gone and would've fought poorly had it been in Pride. He really just didn't look like himself. When GG took him down he just sat there. Normally he spazzes around and attempt to kick his opponent off. He didn't look like himself against Kongo either, no aggression, no fire. I hope to see the old CC back. He better have his head on straight for Kharitonov.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I really haven't noticed that much difference in CC's physique at all. There were a few earlier Pride fights where he looked really big, but lately he's looked similar in all of them.

Yeah, against GG he was like "wait, YOU'RE pressure ME. You're supposed to just stand there and get LHKed". His hands have gone to sh!t too.

He pursued Kongo in the first round, but then looked like he was out of it. There was a little aggression.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or has every Pride star lost their Aura since Pride is no more. Shogun, Cro Cop, Wandy, Fedor, Gomi. I am not going to speculate why and piss off the pride lovers but I really cant put my finger on it (losses and disappointments aside). To me it just seems like there are no more MMA stars.

I think a lot of it has to do with 2007 the year of the upsets.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or has every Pride star lost their Aura since Pride is no more. Shogun, Cro Cop, Wandy, Fedor, Gomi. I am not going to speculate why and piss off the pride lovers but I really cant put my finger on it (losses and disappointments aside). To me it just seems like there are no more MMA stars.

I think a lot of it has to do with your avatar being so gay.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of it has to do with your avatar being so gay.
:rofl:

Is it hot dangling from Fedor's sack?

Stann doesn't run from competition the same can't be said of Fedorina.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

True. Fedor wouldn't wanna mess with Douglass "The Rhino" Marshall:run:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established

Ha ha who the hell has Fedor ever ran from? I dont blame him for not wanting to be a slave to Uncle Fester. Giving some guy who has never beaten anyone more credit than the greatest of all time shows your MMA ignorance once again.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha who the hell has Fedor ever ran from? I dont blame him for not wanting to be a slave to Uncle Fester. Giving some guy who has never beaten anyone more credit than the greatest of all time shows your MMA ignorance once again.
Don't you get it, he's just trying to piss you off, which seems to be working. Even if he were serious, it's still a joke, if that makes any sense.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fedor is scared of the cage. He saw the cage defeat Cro Cop and he didnt want anything to do with it. That and the UFC wont fix fights for him like Pride did.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Fedor is scared of the cage. He saw the cage defeat Cro Cop and he didnt want anything to do with it. That and the UFC wont fix fights for him like Pride did.
I think the first Nogueira fight was fixed. Noguiera sure is willing to take a beating during a fix.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the first Nogueira fight was fixed. Noguiera sure is willing to take a beating during a fix.
Yeah my girl is hot, you're jealous. Jas sent me these photos of your wedding, congrats!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Naw only Alex's left leg is that skinny :lol:

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established

Pride spoon fed them cans so they looked 'awesome' and led to "epic" showdown matches. In realty, their top guys were similar in level to the UFC top guys but because UFC puts them in tough matchups more, the UFC guys are more battle tested and mentally strong.

I think Fedor will do very poorly in the cage myself. He better fight Randy in a ring or he is done for.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pride spoon fed them cans so they looked 'awesome' and led to "epic" showdown matches. In realty, their top guys were similar in level to the UFC top guys but because UFC puts them in tough matchups more, the UFC guys are more battle tested and mentally strong.

I think Fedor will do very poorly in the cage myself. He better fight Randy in a ring or he is done for.
I think I like this guy. Finally and ally posting here in the MMA forums. :rofl:

PS watch out you are about to get verbally assulted by Jas, Mullet, Alexander, Rodja and the other pride huggers I forgot about.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
My cousin made me a dvd of all crocops fights and he looked pretty ripped and muscular in his early kickboxing matches. Much like a young Shamrock. I don't know if this added anything to the conversation, just a random observation.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
My cousin made me a dvd of all crocops fights and he looked pretty ripped and muscular in his early kickboxing matches. Much like a young Shamrock. I don't know if this added anything to the conversation, just a random observation.
Yeah, he was skinny as hell when he first entered K-1. I remember him being listed at 92 kilos in one fight, about 202 pounds.