rampage vs kimbo?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

rampage vs kimbo?

rampage vs kimbo who do you think would win?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I hate to even answer this. Rampage would destroy Kimbo. What makes you think this would be a thread worthy match up to propose? In a boxing match, it might be close, but in MMA Rampage makes Kimbo look like the rookie that he is.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I hate to even answer this. Rampage would destroy Kimbo. What makes you think this would be a thread worthy match up to propose? In a boxing match, it might be close, but in MMA Rampage makes Kimbo look like the rookie that he is.
    i totally agree with you on the mma part....rampage is a monster...i believe hes pound for pound the best light heavyweight out there right now.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Bendiesel View Post
    i totally agree with you on the mma part....rampage is a monster...i believe hes pound for pound the best light heavyweight out there right now.
    P4P would negate the whole weight division thing, but yeah, I think Rampage is the best LHW right now. Kimbo is the most underrated/overrated fighter ever. All newbs think he's the greatest fighter ever, and most MMA vets think he's a joke. I think he's somewhere in between with plenty of potential.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    P4P would negate the whole weight division thing, but yeah, I think Rampage is the best LHW right now. Kimbo is the most underrated/overrated fighter ever. All newbs think he's the greatest fighter ever, and most MMA vets think he's a joke. I think he's somewhere in between with plenty of potential.
    i def agree with you on the in between he does have great potential just as brock lesnar does...yes he wasnt very flashy on the ground against frank mir but he does have heavy hands and i do believe he is going to be a force to be reckoned with eventually.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

[B][B]now make a thread Fedor Vs Rampage.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.48%

Stop making threads.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

I left Sherdog to get away from these threads.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot! View Post
    I left Sherdog to get away from these threads.

pics or it didn't happen
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.1%

Choi would come in and knock both of them out.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%

Quote Originally Posted by aquanutz View Post
    Choi would come in and knock both of them out.
    I know you're joking, but I think he'd destroy Kimbo.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.1%

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    I know you're joking, but I think he'd destroy Kimbo.
    I actually agree. Choi messed up Fedor's face for breif moment until he got that wicked armbar put on him... No way kimbo could pull of that armbar so I bet Choi would just pick at him for three rounds.

I was just poking fun at how dumb this thread is without directly saying 'hey, this thread is dumb'.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Ugh how did this happen? I have insight on this regarding HMC.

Choi took it to the ground when Fedor tried a bodylock takedown, yet no amount of leverage could get Fedor on top.. otherwise HMC would obviously stay standing with anyone. ( Fedor's face looked rediculous after only a handful of strikes )

Kimbo has an unknown amount of ground skill and after witnessing his fight with Tank, and hearing his post-fight conference, he is going to stand with anyone. ( He stated the pre-fight strategy was to take Tank down, yet threw it out the window once the bell rung- wanting to prove a point ).

OK so here is the insight. In K1, I've seen HMC get rocked by someone very similar to Kimbo. He just planted an overhand on HMC's face and the big man toppled.

Everyone assumes that Kimbo has a decent chin, so if he can take a strike or two and get inside, he could probably land a similar strike.. and since he apparently has KO power in both hands, HMC could go down for the count.

**** this thread.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%

Quote Originally Posted by aquanutz View Post
    I actually agree. Choi messed up Fedor's face for breif moment until he got that wicked armbar put on him... No way kimbo could pull of that armbar so I bet Choi would just pick at him for three rounds.

I was just poking fun at how dumb this thread is without directly saying 'hey, this thread is dumb'.
    Yeah, I understood ya and agree. I was just hating on Kimbo a little to get Volcom reved up, and Alex will appreciate the HMC love.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot! View Post
    Ugh how did this happen? I have insight on this regarding HMC.

Choi took it to the ground when Fedor tried a bodylock takedown, yet no amount of leverage could get Fedor on top.. otherwise HMC would obviously stay standing with anyone. ( Fedor's face looked rediculous after only a handful of strikes )

Kimbo has an unknown amount of ground skill and after witnessing his fight with Tank, and hearing his post-fight conference, he is going to stand with anyone. ( He stated the pre-fight strategy was to take Tank down, yet threw it out the window once the bell rung- wanting to prove a point ).

OK so here is the insight. In K1, I've seen HMC get rocked by someone very similar to Kimbo. He just planted an overhand on HMC's face and the big man toppled.

Everyone assumes that Kimbo has a decent chin, so if he can take a strike or two and get inside, he could probably land a similar strike.. and since he apparently has KO power in both hands, HMC could go down for the count.

**** this thread.
    Mighty Mo hits unbelievably hard, so it's not like it was some dude with average power that put Choi away. That said, Kimbo does seem to have damn good power, but probably not on Mighty Mo's level. Choi has a great chin. He was walking through Schilt's power shots. Shots that put everyone else on the canvas.
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.3%

Yeah, I understood ya and agree. I was just hating on Kimbo a little to get Volcom reved up, and Alex will appreciate the HMC love.
    According to Fedor, aka the truth, the abrasions were from the canvas. The problem with Fedor is if you hurt him, he's just gonna finish you sooner.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Intellectually I can say, Rampage would eat Kimbo up in a hot dog bun, but if they actually fought, a part of me would still wonder...."hmmmmm, could Kimbo pull it off?" But for the record, I'd be rooting for Rampage on this theoretical fight

Kimbo Dog for The Page :hot:
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

There is no doubt that Rampage is the better all around fighter but this would have to be a heavyweight bout and Rampage would have to move up to around 230lb or so as I don't think Kimbo could cut to 205lb as his frame is just to big.

And if Kimbo came in around 250-260 then that would be another story.

Rampage is definately the full package (as proven) but Kimbo has the tools to compete at heavyweight down the road. Right now his wrestling and BJJ is just too questionable.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:20 PM
  2. Kimbo sliced up
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum MMA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 08:42 PM
  3. Kimbo
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 01:49 PM
  4. Kimbo vs. Tank Vid