Will Randy And Fedor Ever Fight ?????

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
Now that Fedor is a free agent and Randy is stuck in his UFC contract will the fight ever happen. After Dana White said Fedor was a joke, will all 3 and there people put is behind them and make the fight happen? There were very few fights I thought would be dream fights and then never happened. Wandy and Chuck got it on but not when they were on a winning streak. Wandy and Rampage 3 would be fun but Randy and Fedor is a must for all MMA fans. What else out there makes more sense? Sure there are always great matchs to watch but the biggest would be Randy and Fedor. If Dana and the UFC truly believe what they say that they are,"an orginazation for the fans" they would make it happen. I for 1 think Randy could win that fight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is supposedly on for the fall under the HDNet banner, but who knows with all of the litigation between Zuffa and Randy.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I'm just confused since in the past few interviews Fedor has mentioned fights with Barnett and CC even said he wanted a rematch with him before the end of the year. I hope that Randy gets his shot before long, he's only getting older...

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
I think Randy wants the fight more than Fedor does. It has been Randy all along saying he wants the fight even if it meant breaking his UFC contract.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
This was mentioned on another forum, Randy should have to fight Big Nog first, then win or lose he can finish his contract with a fight with Fedor. This way he fulfills his contract, which he should, and the fight with Fedor happens.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Word. Fedor only needs to fight Randy because the fans (mostly uneducated) require it.. not because his legacy demands it.

I've played this fight out in my mind before, and while I feel that Fedor is undeniably the better fighter, I think Randy could win, depending on the ruleset and circumstances of the fight.

I analyze the fight this way:

1. Randy has average TD defense.. but Fedor uses bodylocks and throws from the clinch. This is Randy's best area, and as Matt Lindland showed, if a natural 185lb world class greco roman wrestler can take fedor down, imagine what a 220lb one could do.

If this fight happened in a cage, you bet Randy would try his best to dirty box, trip, and then use elbows to beat up Fedor on the ground. With Fedor's ridiculous amount of scar tissue, He's going to bleed, and bleed quickly. If the fight happened in a ring, randy won't be able to use the cage as added leverage, his dirty box won't be that good, and on the ground, he won't be able to elbow.. just punch. Randy only wins with elbows on the ground.

That said, Fedor is undoubtedly faster on the feet than Randy and has a much more active guard with quicker hips. Fedor's looping rubberband punches have never knocked anyone out before, but they will get him into the clinch if he wants it there. Unfortunately for Randy, randy doesn't quite have KO power either, so he can't drop Fedor like Fujita or anyone else has done.

In the end, the fight's winner will be determined on the ground and while there, its the use of elbows or not that could win randy the fight. without elbows I can't see Randy getting past Fedor's jits.

Anyways, with all that halfassed nonsense typed out, I'd much prefer to see Randy vs Nog, and Fedor vs Barnett for ****s sake.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Current rumor is that the UFC is looking to sign Fedor for a 1 fight deal. Would Randy fulfill his contract with the UFC if it meant he got to fight Fedor. Or has the UFC disrespected him so much that he will never fight in the org again? Of course Nog is in interim champ so you would think they would force Randy to fight him first. But if he loses then what, fedor v Nog again. Or perhaps they think big Timmy can beat Fedor. Unless the UFC is going to sign Fedor to a multi fight deal there's no reason to sign him. He can't just come in for oen fight and beat the champ and then leave. So, I'm sure hte deal will fall through and maybe we'll see the fights sureshot listed but even those are doubtful. I would almost rather see the UFC sign Barnett but again more bad blood.

xtreme1

xtreme1

Awards
Word. Fedor only needs to fight Randy because the fans (mostly uneducated) require it.. not because his legacy demands it.

I've played this fight out in my mind before, and while I feel that Fedor is undeniably the better fighter, I think Randy could win, depending on the ruleset and circumstances of the fight.

1. Randy has average TD defense.. but Fedor uses bodylocks and throws from the clinch. This is Randy's best area, and as Matt Lindland showed, if a natural 185lb world class greco roman wrestler can take fedor down, imagine what a 220lb one could do.

If this fight happened in a cage, you bet Randy would try his best to dirty box, trip, and then use elbows to beat up Fedor on the ground. With Fedor's ridiculous amount of scar tissue, He's going to bleed, and bleed quickly. If the fight happened in a ring, randy won't be able to use the cage as added leverage, his dirty box won't be that good, and on the ground, he won't be able to elbow.. just punch. Randy only wins with elbows on the ground.

That said, Fedor is undoubtedly faster on the feet than Randy and has a much more active guard with quicker hips. Fedor's looping rubberband punches have never knocked anyone out before, but they will get him into the clinch if he wants it there. Unfortunately for Randy, randy doesn't quite have KO power either, so he can't drop Fedor like Fujita or anyone else has done.

In the end, the fight's winner will be determined on the ground and while there, its the use of elbows or not that could win randy the fight. without elbows I can't see Randy getting past Fedor's jits.

Anyways, with all that halfassed nonsense typed out, I'd much prefer to see Randy vs Nog, and Fedor vs Barnett for ****s sake.
Randy and Nog would be great also but Randy vs Fedor is the fight. It has nothing to do with uneducated fight fans. People wanted to see what Crocop could do in the UFC and he SUCKED. But face it Fedor has beat the all in Pride. Randy has proved he can come up with a game plan to beat any HW he fights. Randys disiplin following his game plan is 2nd to none. Yes in a cage Randy gets upper hand, Ring Fedor does, But I dont care where the fight takes place it would be better than Randy vs Nog. Barnett vs Fedor does not get me to pumped up.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Just saw a thread that said Randy wants to fight Fedor but not in the UFC. Just watched the video. Randy said he wants it in a cage and in the US but not in the UFC. Randy's *****ing is getting on my nerves. He signed a damn contract and should fulfill it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure Kimbo's people could set it up in a backyard somwhere to avoid all legally binding issues :stick:

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
I'm sure Kimbo's people could set it up in a backyard somwhere to avoid all legally binding issues :stick:
Not to mention there would be some slutty ass ring girls there!
:chick::chick:

Seriously, not getting excited over Barnett/Fedor is crazy. Barnett ( while roided ) tooled Randy and has tooled practically everyone else. He is huge, something Randy has always had a huge problem with. He is the definition of a problem for Fedor- competent striking, huge wrestling, powerful ground work- legitimate submission and submission defense and undoubtedly stronger than Fedor. His KO defeat to Rizzo sucked, but the man is a genuine beast.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention there would be some slutty ass ring girls there!
:chick::chick:

Seriously, not getting excited over Barnett/Fedor is crazy. Barnett ( while roided ) tooled Randy and has tooled practically everyone else. He is huge, something Randy has always had a huge problem with. He is the definition of a problem for Fedor- competent striking, huge wrestling, powerful ground work- legitimate submission and submission defense and undoubtedly stronger than Fedor. His KO defeat to Rizzo sucked, but the man is a genuine beast.
It is hard to say that anyone is trouble for Fedor; he hasn't lost. Maybe on paper...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

I definitely see your logic and say props for a well though out explanation of how you see it. I think the greatest thing about high caliber fighters matching up is, you never really know how great a guy is till he hits the wall and gets up (ala fedor vs randleman). How he acts in the face of fear and defeat... fedor doesnt get scared and the only way i see him losing is if randy can get in his head and win that battle (randy vs gonzaga, crazy horse vs o'brien, congo vs cro crop). I have seen many fights where for whatever reason the fighter looks different, shook/scared or overly aggressive as an overcompensation for those in denial of fear. You seen it in jardine vs liddell you seen it in griffin vs shogun and you seen it with wanderlei vs liddell. If they can equally impose their will on eachother it shall be monumental, bc bassically they are both really good at everything and the intagibles cant be depicted until the styles clash and the fears are conquered or validated. I think the biggest obstacle for pride guys is more than fighting in a cage, its leaving the comfort of your home to brave a new forum where you are not the favorite and all the sounds and smells differ. Great athletes are very ritualistic (think freethrow, pithcing, bowling, goaltending, fight preparation) Great athletes persevere when the pattern is broken, others fade under pressure, second guess themselves and the physical manifestation is hesitant fighting, tight oxygen sucking muscles and a heart rate so unrelenting "gassing" is ineveitable. A great fighter is almost scerene and in a meditative state pre fight, and basically most of the Elite are elite not bc they were given perfect bodies but because their minds accept that their potential is limitless.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
I really enjoy Fedor. I really really do, he is a phenomenal fighter, always capable of escaping defeat to somehow pull out a W.

But how many times can he come from behind? Sure he mauls / dominates a ton of fighters, but what about when HUNT of all people had a kimura locked in that made all of mother russia cringe? When fujita blasted his ass and made him do the funkiest version of the fish dance ever televised? Randleplex?

The scar tissue on his face is undeniable, hell.. Lindland busted him open and HMC brutalized him with only a few strikes. elbows from the ground do what excatly? cut. it's obvious this would be randy's strategy.

my .02c

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really enjoy Fedor. I really really do, he is a phenomenal fighter, always capable of escaping defeat to somehow pull out a W.

But how many times can he come from behind? Sure he mauls / dominates a ton of fighters, but what about when HUNT of all people had a kimura locked in that made all of mother russia cringe? When fujita blasted his ass and made him do the funkiest version of the fish dance ever televised? Randleplex?

The scar tissue on his face is undeniable, hell.. Lindland busted him open and HMC brutalized him with only a few strikes. elbows from the ground do what excatly? cut. it's obvious this would be randy's strategy.

my .02c
Actually, I don't think Randy wants seek to out Fedor to see who can work the rules to their advantage the best, I'm pretty sure Randy wants to test his fighting skill and anything less then a decisive battle victory would dissappoint him immensly.

A win is a win only when you're trying to seek position or climb a ladder, but clearly Randy could give two bit $chit about accolades from any organization, he just wants to see for himself and for the world to recognize who the number fighter is and that wouldn't be determined by a cut victory.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Actually, I don't think Randy wants seek to out Fedor to see who can work the rules to their advantage the best, I'm pretty sure Randy wants to test his fighting skill and anything less then a decisive battle victory would dissappoint him immensly.

A win is a win only when you're trying to seek position or climb a ladder, but clearly Randy could give two bit $chit about accolades from any organization, he just wants to see for himself and for the world to recognize who the number fighter is and that wouldn't be determined by a cut victory.
You are absolutely right, no question about it. Randy wants to end his career by beating the undisputed #1 heavyweight. However if they fight, and if Randy ends up on top, you can guarantee he will drop a few Macho Man Randy Savage elbows on Fedor's not so Iron Curtain of a face. And as I stated previously, I wouldn't be surprised if Randy is able to greco his way into Fedor's very active guard.

One would have to wonder if Fedor is prepared for those type of short strikes. No one can argue when I say that Mirko has a pretty good defensive guard, yet he got mauled with elbows the first time he came across them. Why wouldn't the same happen to the gerber baby faced Fedor?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Randy is so overrated. Sure Fedor has thin skin and a cut from an elbow is possible. I'd give Randy a 25% chance against Fedor and it's getting less and less as Randy gets older.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You are absolutely right, no question about it. Randy wants to end his career by beating the undisputed #1 heavyweight. However if they fight, and if Randy ends up on top, you can guarantee he will drop a few Macho Man Randy Savage elbows on Fedor's not so Iron Curtain of a face. And as I stated previously, I wouldn't be surprised if Randy is able to greco his way into Fedor's very active guard.

One would have to wonder if Fedor is prepared for those type of short strikes. No one can argue when I say that Mirko has a pretty good defensive guard, yet he got mauled with elbows the first time he came across them. Why wouldn't the same happen to the gerber baby faced Fedor?
LOL at not so Iron Curtain...

Fedor hasn't looked that great in a while. He's got a nasty armbar from the bottom that he's used against 2 clueless opponents, HMC and Coleman and one decent one (BJJ knowledge wise) Lindland. He looked as bad as he's ever looked against Hunt and Lindland had him in trouble if he didn't excessively grab the ropes. Randy may be over rated some, but his standups improved a lot by training muay thai more heavily (and jumping around on the big trampoline for cardio :think:).

Sureshot, you seem like a solid poster so I'll give you a little heads up on "Alexander". The dude started watching the UFC about 3 months ago and is now sporting all Tapout gear and "Mask" makeup. He pretty much always favors the TUF guys, and someone told him about Fedor so he's all over his nuts too. He's also very irratable because he hasn't seen vajayjay in years. Oh, and physique-wise he's :donut:

:twisted:

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Sureshot, you seem like a solid poster so I'll give you a little heads up on "Alexander". The dude started watching the UFC about 3 months ago and is now sporting all Tapout gear and "Mask" makeup. He pretty much always favors the TUF guys, and someone told him about Fedor so he's all over his nuts too. He's also very irratable because he hasn't seen vajayjay in years. Oh, and physique-wise he's

****.. and he joined a month earlier than me too! Seems as though I'm outmatched and undermanned in this battle against TUF noobs.

JK, obviously.

I used to post on the sherdog and UG forums pretty regularly, but it's just so swamped with noobs I can't quite handle it anymore. My bjj school has a forum, but not too many people post.. so I just decided to contribute here instead, where the threads don't get buried in minutes, the noobs are few and far between, and apparently legitimate MMA athletes contribute occasionally.

Anyways, I think Arlovksi v Fedor could happen months down the road, or of course Fedor v Barnett. I'd prefer either of those to a stagnant Fedor, or Fedor v Monson, etc etc etc.

I personally don't even want to see Fedor in a cage, as I believe he could lose just from inexperience in that enviroment ( Randy's world. )

Lightweights are much more exciting for me anyways,:drunk:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
****.. and he joined a month earlier than me too! Seems as though I'm outmatched and undermanned in this battle against TUF noobs.

JK, obviously.

I used to post on the sherdog and UG forums pretty regularly, but it's just so swamped with noobs I can't quite handle it anymore. My bjj school has a forum, but not too many people post.. so I just decided to contribute here instead, where the threads don't get buried in minutes, the noobs are few and far between, and apparently legitimate MMA athletes contribute occasionally.

Anyways, I think Arlovksi v Fedor could happen months down the road, or of course Fedor v Barnett. I'd prefer either of those to a stagnant Fedor, or Fedor v Monson, etc etc etc.

I personally don't even want to see Fedor in a cage, as I believe he could lose just from inexperience in that enviroment ( Randy's world. )

Lightweights are much more exciting for me anyways,:drunk:
Please head back to sherdog and take Jas with you. JK of course. I hope Fedor fights Arlovski or Barnett next, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't think Arlovski has anything for Fedor, but Barnett scares me a little. I'd give Barnett a much better chance than Randy. Fedor's speed/reaction time more than anything else is what seperates him from everyone else. I'd like to see Fedor tested in a cage. I don't think he would have any problems. He's so smart and headstrong, I don't see him not forecasting any trouble the cage/atmosphere would present. I'm on the guys nuts beyond belief, so my opinion means little.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
LOL at not so Iron Curtain...

Fedor hasn't looked that great in a while. He's got a nasty armbar from the bottom that he's used against 2 clueless opponents, HMC and Coleman and one decent one (BJJ knowledge wise) Lindland. He looked as bad as he's ever looked against Hunt and Lindland had him in trouble if he didn't excessively grab the ropes. Randy may be over rated some, but his standups improved a lot by training muay thai more heavily (and jumping around on the big trampoline for cardio :think:).

Sureshot, you seem like a solid poster so I'll give you a little heads up on "Alexander". The dude started watching the UFC about 3 months ago and is now sporting all Tapout gear and "Mask" makeup. He pretty much always favors the TUF guys, and someone told him about Fedor so he's all over his nuts too. He's also very irratable because he hasn't seen vajayjay in years. Oh, and physique-wise he's :donut:

You and your LOL's, fvck. Let me set the record straight. True story: Jas took Taekwondo........as an adult. That's all for now.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You and your LOL's, fvck. Let me set the record straight. True story: Jas took Taekwondo........as an adult. That's all for now.
:yawn: That's what took you hours to think up. No wonder Mullet destroyed you. You should have borrowed comebacks/jokes from Boxmeman's sig and you would have done better.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
:yawn: That's what took you hours to think up. No wonder Mullet destroyed you. You should have borrowed comebacks/jokes from Boxmeman's sig and you would have done better.
Initially I didn't think a response was even necessary or possible. I got bored and decided to come with some weak sh*t. I hope Mullet doesn't see any of your posts about sweating him. Not trying to give that ego driven pretentious fvck any glory. Did they teach you a good "haaeey-yaaaah" in taekwondo?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
<waiting patiently on hiroshima'ing session>

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
TKD? I trained with a kiai master. I, however, restrict myself to per kiai strike one person so they don't get too fvcked up.

That was funny how Mullet thought you were all over his nuts for thinking he weighed 172 instead of 165. Where is Mullet? Canadian springbreak...isn't that like icefishing or something?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
It's really generous of you and many other special ed artists not to compete in MMA. The competition would have no chance. Remember when Ranger Stott, a survival specialist, got into it with Mark Kerr?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
No, video?
4:02-4:04 is pretty much the whole fight. I think their was 10 seconds of feeling out beforehand. I wish I had video of the pre-fight interviews. Stott was saying some hilarious sh*t, and then that happened.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, I'm smetonyea/boxmeman. Cikatic was doing some hilariously ridiculous cheating in their fight. I'd say Branko is easily in the top 10 of craziest dudes to ever grace any combat sport. Iron Mike has nothing on Branko, the dude could easily be a serial killer.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I remember the Stott fight. It was pretty much that one knee. I never heard the prefight interviews though. Was Branko the dude at around 4:20 elbowing Kerr's spine? I've heard he's the dirtiest bastard ever, but never seen his fights since they were in the Pride 1-5 range.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, I remember the Stott fight. It was pretty much that one knee. I never heard the prefight interviews though. Was Branko the dude at around 4:20 elbowing Kerr's spine? I've heard he's the dirtiest bastard ever, but never seen his fights since they were in the Pride 1-5 range.
Yep, that was him.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, hell I think Kerr could destroy Fedor...sorry it gets me pumped up.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Branko was a dirty bastard. He never fought in MMA besides 2-3 Pride fights. He was a pretty successful K-1 fighter. Tough as hell and nasty. He had some type of feud with Mirko that I never fully uncovered. The guy would cheat or kill given the oppurtunity. If you notice in the highlight after he had repeatedly illegally elbowed Kerr, once the tables were turned and Kerr spiked him, he faked injury. He was entertaining and an absolute animal, but a POS. I've got a few K-1 box sets and probably 7-8 fights of his on there. Even though he was such a POS, he was entertaining.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I love that HL of Kerr.
Awesome highlight. Should be titled "What could have been." Almost makes me want to cry watching that, I'm a b*tch. Just sad, he was clearly a good guy that made some bad decisions, so much talent, so much tragedy, sh*t sucks.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Despite the announcement of an agreement last October between Fedor Emelianenko (Pictures) and M-1 Global, the deal was never signed, a source close to both camps told Sherdog.com.

The Russian heavyweight's only agreement with the company -- according to the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity -- came in the form of a letter of intent.

The return of a $1.5 million signing bonus paid by M-1 Global to Emelianenko is the only hurdle to the former Pride champion's potential free agency. That should be remedied this week, the source said.

M-1 Global CEO Monte Cox declined to comment.

Once Emelianenko is clear of his M-1 obligations he is expected to field offers from several MMA promotions. The early leader, according to the same source, comes from the purported partnership between Affliction and Oscar de la Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions, which Sherdog.com has learned could debut on June 28.

"Right now we don't have any comments," Golden Boy Promotions Public Relations Director Romiro Gonzalez told Sherdog.com. "[Oscar] is in the sports business. He is loading up on all the fields, especially boxing. We're moving into soccer, MLS. There is nothing official we can say."

Emelianenko would receive approximately $1.5 million to fight and his management could be given the rights to television in both Russia and Japan, according to the source.

The 31-year-old heavyweight champion's younger brother Aleksander is also believed to be joining the Affliction roster, as is American middleweight Matt Lindland (Pictures).

Affliction-branded clothing has created close ties with combat sports through sponsorship of top boxers and mixed martial artists, as well as involvement in Golden Boy's boxing events.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Looks like Fedor may join another league where he has no one to fight. Cool.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Anywhere he signs is fine, any org will cross promote except the UFC. There is going to be decent competition outside of the UFC. Dream may get some contenders, and if Mirko can get past his Russian opponent then Dream will line up Mirko/Fedor 2.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Branko was a dirty bastard. He never fought in MMA besides 2-3 Pride fights. He was a pretty successful K-1 fighter. Tough as hell and nasty. He had some type of feud with Mirko that I never fully uncovered. The guy would cheat or kill given the oppurtunity. If you notice in the highlight after he had repeatedly illegally elbowed Kerr, once the tables were turned and Kerr spiked him, he faked injury. He was entertaining and an absolute animal, but a POS. I've got a few K-1 box sets and probably 7-8 fights of his on there. Even though he was such a POS, he was entertaining.
Here's the feud with Mirko explained by the trustworthy Branko as well as a Pride work allegation ( full interview - http://www.mat-magazine.com/mat/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2295&Itemid=20 )

How many fights did you have in PRIDE?
I had a four fight contract with PRIDE. First fight was in 1999. on PRIDE 1 vs. Ralph White whom I have KOd in first round. One can find incorrect information on the web that I have lost by verbal submission. In the second fight, the opponent was Mark Kerr from whom I have lost by disqualification because of the rope holding and elbow strikes to the head.

In the third worked fight, I have got an offer from $250,000 to lose against Maurice Smith, and in return was promised a fight against Rickson Gracie, which was my wish. With the worked fight, they wanted to humiliate the K-1.

The fourth fight was supposed to be against the Gracie, but Ken Imai with Orsat Zovko and Mirko Filipović had organized his famous interview, which we will talk about a bit later, so the fight was cancelled.

So how did the fight against Smith go?
I lost.

Whom do you see as a successor in the ring?
The Japanese are frequently calling me and asking when will I send them a successor. I have presented Mirko to them in 1996 on K-1 as a potential even though he didn’t have a single professional match. On my word Mirko had a fight in Japan as my successor, and he paid that back to me in a very ugly way.

He gave to the Japanese papers an interview in which he stated a number of lies. That I have organized an attack on his coach at the time, offered him a fight till death in the cage, that I was arrested because of the crime involvement, which is all lies. He has trashed me in front of the Japanese audience and business partners. All that took place in March 2000, right after the elections and the government shift in Croatia. That’s when the attacks on me begin.

You are often mentioned in media, but not in the sports context.
They are talking about me non stop. First it was that guy Čabo, and then Špika and then Šafranić, Čelan from Karate association. They would all like to be bigger than me. And I became the champion of the world when they didn’t even know where America is. There is some journalists that I didn’t want to pay the "racket" to write about me so they have ganged up with you know whom and are talking trash about me all over the place. I have been a successful athlete for a number of years. None of them who are attacking me today were heard of until they came to me. Everyone in Croatia who rises in whatever segment is right away under attack.

Mirko left Tigar gym on his own will?
I sent Mirko on his way because he was doing things that were not allowed, and were not in accordance with the ethics and the morale of the combat sports.

What were those things?
He knows them well. Many fighters went through my club. I have my own rules and laws that everyone has to obey. Ask the world class fighters what is the relationship of them and their coach, with what respect they treat their coach. Harsh and ruthless discipline, but this sport demands that. I am trying to maintain that relationship in my club as well, but there are a few of those that can withstand that.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really gather much off of that. I forgot that he was in "Skyscraper" with Anna Nicole. Branko never seems to make sense and I don't think it's the language barrier. The man is a legitimate nutjob.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't really gather much off of that. I forgot that he was in "Skyscraper" with Anna Nicole. Branko never seems to make sense and I don't think it's the language barrier. The man is a legitimate nutjob.
Nice Avi Alex

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Any news on whats happening with Couture and if he will fight someone soon and in what organisation?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any news on whats happening with Couture and if he will fight someone soon and in what organisation?
Still in legal limbo. It's possible for the fall, but nothing definitive has come down the hatch, yet.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I think Lesnar vs Fedor is better than Randy "The GH IGF-1 Natural" Couture. I think its just a matter of time before Lesnar brings the serious pain. He gets a little more keen on how to avoid the BJJ submissions, and somebody's gonna get there ass beat. I think he can physically run through all the HW's in the UFC, he threw Mir around like a rag doll. As far as Nog goes get outta here Herring had him dead to rights, in fact the new Herring will whoop that mofo's ass. Those damn BJJ guys though....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Lesnar vs Fedor is better than Randy "The GH IGF-1 Natural" Couture. I think its just a matter of time before Lesnar brings the serious pain. He gets a little more keen on how to avoid the BJJ submissions, and somebody's gonna get there ass beat. I think he can physically run through all the HW's in the UFC, he threw Mir around like a rag doll. As far as Nog goes get outta here Herring had him dead to rights, in fact the new Herring will whoop that mofo's ass. Those damn BJJ guys though....
Wow is the only way to describe this.