The truth about Fedor
- 03-10-2008, 01:51 PM
- 03-10-2008, 03:19 PM
03-10-2008, 03:54 PM
03-10-2008, 04:21 PM
1. Fedor has destroyed 2 great wrestlers in Coleman and Randleman. The second fight with Coleman was indicative of Fedor's TD defense.
2. Calling Mark Hunt a fringe HW is one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard.
3. The "mediocre" results of Pride fighters in the current MW, LHW, and HW champion. Hendo has last to the #1 fighter in their respective divisions, no shame in that.
4. The only change to the HW landscape has been the re-emergence of Couture; everything has pretty much stayed the same except for CC.
5. It is both naive and ignorant to think that Fedor really has something to prove. When he fought Herring and Nog (both of whom where favored and considered the elite), very few gave him a chance and dominated them. Everytime Fedor has been doubted, he steps his game up and wins...convincingly.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
03-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Norris, do you think anyone has a good chance against Fedor? Do you think he used/uses steroids? Just curious, I'd like to know what you think.
03-11-2008, 05:11 AM
03-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dhuge67 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:12 AM
- By grantr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-27-2007, 06:11 PM
- By TheGame46 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-23-2006, 04:45 PM
- By DmitryWI in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2004, 10:20 PM
- By WYD02 in forum SupplementsReplies: 52Last Post: 08-17-2004, 06:54 PM